ADVERTISEMENT

Elon is all about Freedom of Speech, unless it's bad about Putin?

Last edited:
Musk has explained adnauseam that there are still pieces of the old twitter that need fixing! Am I making an excuse, yea sorta, but it's a fact.
It takes a minute to rewire a corrupt platform.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
And corrupt it was. Have our resident libs @dpic73 and @yoshi121374 seen the twitter files?
avf.gif

Fvck Elon - he is not the keeper of all knowledge

Facts First: It’s not true that Hunter Biden himself said he wasn’t qualified to sit on the Burisma board. In fact, Hunter Biden said in a 2019 interview with ABC News that “I was completely qualified to be on the board” and defended his qualifications in detail. He did acknowledge, as Jordan said, that he would “probably not” have been asked to be on the board if he was not a Biden – but he nonetheless explicitly rejected claims that he wasn’t qualified, calling them “misinformation.”

"When the ABC interviewer asked what his qualifications for the role were, he said: “Well, I was vice chairman on the board of Amtrak for five years. I was the chairman of the board of the UN World Food Programme. I was a lawyer for Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. Bottom line is that I know that I was completely qualified to be on the board to head up the corporate governance and transparency committee on the board. And that’s all that I focused on. Basically, turning a Eastern European independent natural gas company into Western standards of corporate governance.”

When the ABC interviewer said, “You didn’t have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine itself, though,” Biden responded, “No, but I think I had as much knowledge as anybody else that was on the board – if not more.”

Asked if he would have been asked to be on the board if his last name wasn’t Biden, Biden said, “I don’t know. I don’t know. Probably not.” He added “there’s a lot of things” in his life that wouldn’t have happened if he had a different last name."

So the Twitter algorithm that y'all claimed was blocking Conservatives that you still claim is in place was actually blocking Liberals? Wow, who knew! Guess Twitter was blocking based on something other than political leanings....
Actually, it’s documented that it was political leanings. But continue to ignore at your own peril.

Facts First: It’s not true that Hunter Biden himself said he wasn’t qualified to sit on the Burisma board. In fact, Hunter Biden said in a 2019 interview with ABC News that “I was completely qualified to be on the board” and defended his qualifications in detail. He did acknowledge, as Jordan said, that he would “probably not” have been asked to be on the board if he was not a Biden – but he nonetheless explicitly rejected claims that he wasn’t qualified, calling them “misinformation.”

"When the ABC interviewer asked what his qualifications for the role were, he said: “Well, I was vice chairman on the board of Amtrak for five years. I was the chairman of the board of the UN World Food Programme. I was a lawyer for Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. Bottom line is that I know that I was completely qualified to be on the board to head up the corporate governance and transparency committee on the board. And that’s all that I focused on. Basically, turning a Eastern European independent natural gas company into Western standards of corporate governance.”

When the ABC interviewer said, “You didn’t have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine itself, though,” Biden responded, “No, but I think I had as much knowledge as anybody else that was on the board – if not more.”

Asked if he would have been asked to be on the board if his last name wasn’t Biden, Biden said, “I don’t know. I don’t know. Probably not.” He added “there’s a lot of things” in his life that wouldn’t have happened if he had a different last name."

Imagine thinking Hunter Biden was qualified. Lol, the Koolaid is strong.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
They already said it was a mistake and they fixed the problem as soon as it was brought to their attention. Next fake news hoax, What ya got now?

WTF? A hoax? Fake news?

They did it, then claimed it was a mistake and fixed it, and you think that makes it reporting it a hoax.

If you drive your car into an elementary school, and convince everyone it was a accident, then would a local TV station reporting on it be fake news?

Do you even hear yourself anymore?

WTF? A hoax? Fake news?

They did it, then claimed it was a mistake and fixed it, and you think that makes it reporting it a hoax.

If you drive your car into an elementary school, and convince everyone it was a accident, then would a local TV station reporting on it be fake news?

Do you even hear yourself anymore?
Not a hoax that it happened, a hoax that anyone is outraged by it. They admitted a mistake and quickly fixed it, oh the horror. Simmer down there friend.

So like Facebook, Twitter(prior to Musk), and others ... Funny how you give Musk some grace for a mistake, but you certainly didn't allow that to others ..
Facebook, twitter 1.0, google, et al didn’t admit their mistake, they colluded with the government. Those two are not remotely the same. A third grader could distinguish between the two.

Ummm hmmm

Yes twitter 1.0, Facebook, google et al were definitely working to help Trump?

0/10
It was his government and if he's too stupid to staff it correctly, there's one more sign of his incomptence. Dude has got to have the worst judgment of any president in history - didn't he turn over most of his own cabinet like 2.5 times? But he's the victim? LMAO

It was his government and if he's too stupid to staff it correctly, there's one more sign of his incomptence. Dude has got to have the worst judgment of any president in history - didn't he turn over most of his own cabinet like 2.5 times? But he's the victim? LMAO
Maybe he should have hired a tranny that’s steals suitcases instead?

Maybe he should have hired a tranny that’s steals suitcases instead?
Pathetic response. There might not be any easier job in the world than inheriting a billion dollars in real estate in NYC. The man NEVER held office prior to the presidency. All his employees hated him and he fired them for disagreeing with his moronic ideas and shit attitude. Yet somehow you've twisted yourself into a pretzel convincing yourself that he's great and everyone else is bad. Even his own hires.

Buddy you have terrible assessments and maybe you have better ones when politics isn't involved...but my goodness just go read any one of the books his former cabinet wrote. John Bolton is a good example and I hate that guys policies, but at least he's a competent person. Trump can barely read

But it did happen right? Their algorithm blocked the posts of the wife of Navalny because she posted anti Putin rhetoric. Ssms like that Algo is anti-America and Pro-Russia.
This guy carries on as a do-gooding Christian, but consistently has the most intellectually dishonest takes… You have to try to be this dishonest. It’s clear he’s a fvcking LARP. At least NYtiger has mostly tucked his tail between his legs and moved on in shame, this guy and Dpic are just shameless scumbags

Pathetic response. There might not be any easier job in the world than inheriting a billion dollars in real estate in NYC. The man NEVER held office prior to the presidency. All his employees hated him and he fired them for disagreeing with his moronic ideas and shit attitude. Yet somehow you've twisted yourself into a pretzel convincing yourself that he's great and everyone else is bad. Even his own hires.

Buddy you have terrible assessments and maybe you have better ones when politics isn't involved...but my goodness just go read any one of the books his former cabinet wrote. John Bolton is a good example and I hate that guys policies, but at least he's a competent person. Trump can barely read
If he can barely read how is he 1000000x’s more successful than you?

What a bullshit take lmao

You are quite literally retarded

war monger, weapons of mass destruction, regime change, color revolution, John Bolton. Yeah let’s listen to him. 🙄

Bolton is a pathetic loser.

war monger, weapons of mass destruction, regime change, color revolution, John Bolton. Yeah let’s listen to him. 🙄

Bolton is a pathetic loser.
And you voted for George w Bush twice and supported the wars he pitched id wager? Right? Meanwhile I dissented them and voted against him and for John McCain.

I'm right correct?

If he can barely read how is he 1000000x’s more successful than you?

What a bullshit take lmao
You are big mad. Trump proves that if you are born super rich and also a complete narcissist that you can fool idiots like yourself.

By any metric I'm far more successful than my parents. Trump broke even with his because of the rising valuations of his assets. He won the presidency because of the radicalization of people like you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT