ADVERTISEMENT

Elon is all about Freedom of Speech, unless it's bad about Putin?

You are big mad. Trump proves that if you are born super rich and also a complete narcissist that you can fool idiots like yourself.

By any metric I'm far more successful than my parents. Trump broke even with his because of the rising valuations of his assets. He won the presidency because of the radicalization of people like you

B07-CADC3-5-D20-46-DD-A8-CC-6852-CBF7009-C.gif

Dpic and the rest of the two cent twat brigade cry racism…

It’s like Groundhog Day all over again!
Did you take time away from your war planning against the US govt. to come post this? 1776! Amirite?

Did you take time away from your war planning against the US govt. to come post this? 1776! Amirite?
I’ve never planned anything… When the time comes I’m just gonna peace out. Don’t be butthurt simply because I could see the shitstorm that leftist extremists like yourself are pushing us toward

I’ve never planned anything… When the time comes I’m just gonna peace out. Don’t be butthurt simply because I could see the shitstorm that leftist extremists like yourself are pushing us toward
I'm pushing for decency and democracy - is that extreme?

I'm pushing for decency and democracy - is that extreme?
No, you think you’re pushing for decency and democracy

Actually, I don’t even think you think you’re pushing for decency and democracy. I think you’re a paid shill, because there is no way someone can be as intellectually dishonest and as willing to twist contort things out of context as you are unless they’re being paid. I’m guessing you’re posting currently from somewhere within the CCP

Last edited:

Actually, I don’t even think you think you’re pushing for decency and democracy. I think you’re a paid shill, because there is no way someone can be as intellectually dishonest and as willing to twist contort things out of context as you are unless they’re being paid. I’m guessing you’re posting currently from somewhere in the CCP
Calm down comrade, it only appears that things are being contorted and twisted when you view the world through the lens of the agitprop you suscribe to. You're not exactly mainstream ya know. Now back to my borscht protein shake.

Actually, I don’t even think you think you’re pushing for decency and democracy. I think you’re a paid shill, because there is no way someone can be as intellectually dishonest and as willing to twist contort things out of context as you are unless they’re being paid. I’m guessing you’re posting currently from somewhere within the CCP
do you drool when you type?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT