ADVERTISEMENT

Flying them in now

jschneid30

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
The Biden administration is now flying illegal immigrants directly into our country. WTF! How is this legal?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
They’re not false asshole
It was false because it wasn't secret and it's been a program for over a year now that lets a limited number of vetted immigrants come in for certain humanitarian reasons as long as they pay their own way and they have a financial sponsor.

I know you're one of those necks that mainlines FoxNews and Trump tweets, so you never hear the full story unless someone posts it here. I posted it for your own good in hopes you'll actually read it so you'll stop spreading the Truth Social version.

It was false because it wasn't secret and it's been a program for over a year now that lets a limited number of vetted immigrants come in for certain humanitarian reasons as long as they pay their own way and they have a financial sponsor.

I know you're one of those necks that mainlines FoxNews and Trump tweets, so you never hear the full story unless someone posts it here. I posted it for your own good in hopes you'll actually read it so you'll stop spreading the Truth Social version.
“Limited” you are a joke

What a meathead response. Expected. His point was the Biden admin is running an airline service to fly these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS directly into the United States. He is 100% correct and you are 100% FAKE NEWS!!

• Love
Reactions: AugTig
What a meathead response. Expected. His point was the Biden admin is running an airline service to fly these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS directly into the United States. He is 100% correct and you are 100% FAKE NEWS!!
Did you read it? They are vetted, they pay their own way, they have a financial sponsor, their time here is limited to two years and they cannot become citizens. This has nothing to with whether or not I agree with it, I was only giving him full context because I'm sure he only heard the Jesse Waters version of the story. You'll lie your ass off about it as well and that's why I'm needed here - to blow up your bullshit.

Did you read it? They are vetted, they pay their own way, they have a financial sponsor, their time here is limited to two years and they cannot become citizens. This has nothing to with whether or not I agree with it, I was only giving him full context because I'm sure he only heard the Jesse Waters version of the story. You'll lie your ass off about it as well and that's why I'm needed here - to blow up your bullshit.
You’re still wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I dont believe even a little of that. Its BS!! The sponsors are more than likely NGO's that got the money they are using in grants from the US govt. The taxpayers are financing this debacle. We are paying to bury ourselves and its incredibly evil.

I dont believe even a little of that. Its BS!! The sponsors are more than likely NGO's that got the money they are using in grants from the US govt. The taxpayers are financing this debacle. We are paying to bury ourselves and its incredibly evil.

Just making shit up now to be mad about. Are you ever not scared?

Reactions: dpic73
Still wrong.

It was thoroughly explained that this is not what the headline and your post is claiming.

As we all know, you and your ilk don't actually read articles, just headlines.
Yoshi bear living up to your norm which is being not smart. Yoshi i thought we was buds and now you are insulting me using the word ilk. Quit being a triggered loser most of the time.

Reactions: loveoysters
Yoshi bear living up to your norm which is being not smart. Yoshi i thought we was buds and now you are insulting me using the word ilk. Quit being a triggered loser most of the time.

#tigergrowlsdoesn'tknowwhatawordmeans

Need help with English? Ilk isn't an insult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT