ADVERTISEMENT

J6

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

You really suck as a human @TigerGrowls. How many times are you going to spam the board with this bullshit? You truly have bought in on this narrative? She broke the law, she ignored warnings,and she threatened the safety of police and public servants.

You play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Yeah man, the Capitol Police were just so unfair to the tourists that day!

maxresdefault.jpg

officer-daniel-hodges-capitol-ht-jc-210115_1610750472882_hpMain_2_16x9_1600.jpg

106822646-16104084642021-01-11t233757z_664876925_rc2z5l9ocpw1_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg

You really suck as a human @TigerGrowls. How many times are you going to spam the board with this bullshit? You truly have bought in on this narrative? She broke the law, she ignored warnings,and she threatened the safety of police and public servants.

Should I worry if a retard thinks I suck?

Should I worry if a retard thinks I suck?
wait, shouldn't we all be crying about how you used the word retard. where are your buddies coming in all white knighting?

and LOL, that dumb bitch shouldn't have been standing in front of a gun with live ammunition if she didn't want one in the head. maybe instead of shooting her he could have just put his knee on her neck until she died. at least would have been less arguments that way

Reactions: dkuehnen

Really bad take. She's dead. He isn't. He had the legal duty to retreat if he felt threatened. He shot an unarmed women. Manslaughter at a minimum.

Really bad take. She's dead. He isn't. He had the legal duty to retreat if he felt threatened. He shot an unarmed women. Manslaughter at a minimum.

Not even close to manslaughter. There is a reason he wasn't charged. He was protecting himself,our politicians, who btw, the crowd was yelling that they wanted to hang. Fairly reasonable to feel like his life was in danger

Horrible take. Officer was protecting congressmen. She was the front of a horde of angry rioters and broke through a door. She was a complete moron.

What an embarrasment you are. SMFH
It's ok to have differing opinions. I agree with @PawsFan_ . I also believe that 1/6 is a bunch of garbage and the libs are milking it and then some. Completely planned just like COVID and capitalized on. Sad and frightening to see Americans sitting in jail cells for political reasons.

It is at least in part the fault of those responsible for protecting the capitol that the situation got that far, imo.

While I think the whole characterization of it being some kind of planned coup attempt or assassination attempt on pence is beyond moronic, the crowd should have never been allowed to get that close to the building. It is the Capitol building for goodness sakes! It doesn't matter what the motivation or intentions of the crowd was, though. When it looked like the crowd MAY breach the lower barriers, they should have been warned that anyone advancing toward the Capitol at that point would be shot. I would have tried to shoot the first person across in the leg, and I bet that would have put an end to it right there.

Having said that, I imagine most of the people here justifying this shooting with fear of harm by the officer from an unarmed woman would be singing a completely different tune if some of the police officers actually being attacked at some of the prior protests started shooting protestors.

No matter if you think it was justified or not, takes like @LaniKaiTiger has are awful. Anyone with that take is a terrible human being.

It is at least in part the fault of those responsible for protecting the capitol that the situation got that far, imo.

While I think the whole characterization of it being some kind of planned coup attempt or assassination attempt on pence is beyond moronic, the crowd should have never been allowed to get that close to the building. It is the Capitol building for goodness sakes! It doesn't matter what the motivation or intentions of the crowd was, though. When it looked like the crowd MAY breach the lower barriers, they should have been warned that anyone advancing toward the Capitol at that point would be shot. I would have tried to shoot the first person across in the leg, and I bet that would have put an end to it right there.

Having said that, I imagine most of the people here justifying this shooting with fear of harm by the officer from an unarmed woman would be singing a completely different tune if some of the police officers actually being attacked at some of the prior protests started shooting protestors.

No matter if you think it was justified or not, takes like @LaniKaiTiger has are awful. Anyone with that take is a terrible human being.
Well stated @CUT93. Unfortunately, people like @LaniKaiTiger are becoming the norm in this day and age.

Juist like almost every other person who was killed that riots and protests were started over. Do you feel the same way about all of those people who died? Did they play stupid games and win stupid prizes?

wait, shouldn't we all be crying about how you used the word retard. where are your buddies coming in all white knighting?

and LOL, that dumb bitch shouldn't have been standing in front of a gun with live ammunition if she didn't want one in the head. maybe instead of shooting her he could have just put his knee on her neck until she died. at least would have been less arguments that way
First, I'll reprimand him the same way I did you in due course. Second, are you taking grammar lessons from NyTiger? The first letter, of the first word in a sentence should be capitalized. I can't take you seriously when you post on a 2nd grade level.

Horrible take. Officer was protecting congressmen. She was the front of a horde of angry rioters and broke through a door. She was a complete moron.
Seriously, where are all the law and order people??? Where are the “obey instructions and you will be fine” people? If this were a black guy, the hypocrites talking about restraint would be laughing their asses off and saying he got what he deserved. But since it’s one of their fellow conspiracy nut jobs, now law enforcement is in the wrong. SMH…

I am actually surprised they didn’t shoot dozens / hundreds of people. These traitors overran by force the center of our democracy, I would have found it commensurate response to push back the crowd with force. Instead we had 150 LE officers be used as punching bags and get hurt.

Seriously, where are all the law and order people??? Where are the “obey instructions and you will be fine” people? If this were a black guy, the hypocrites talking about restraint would be laughing their asses off and saying he got what he deserved. But since it’s one of their fellow conspiracy nut jobs, now law enforcement is in the wrong. SMH…

I am actually surprised they didn’t shoot dozens / hundreds of people. These traitors overran by force the center of our democracy, I would have found it commensurate response to push back the crowd with force. Instead we had 150 LE officers be used as punching bags and get hurt.
Just so I am clear on what you believe, are you saying it is justified shooting an unarmed person if they are not following orders and are part of a crowd that as a whole are overtaking a police position with some in the crowd injuring officers?
Would you have been okay id officers at some of the multiple riots/protests over the prior years had been shot when they were in the process of attacking officers there?

Just so you know my position. I think it is warranted as long as you make it clear to the crowd before it gets to that point. Set up barricades. Tell people they are not allowed to cross. Tell them if they do they will be shot.

Somehow I doubt many who are not law and order and who passionately objected to the "obey instructions and you will be fine" crowd would be supporting the same thing happening to an unarmed black woman being shot in a similar situation at a BLM/Antifa involved protest/riot.

The hypocrisy label works both ways.

I remember bringing this video up the day after 1/06 and the hyenas on this board didn’t want to acknowledge it. They only know their TV narrative. Their minds are occupied

You’ll have to excuse them
This somehow absolves him? First of all, he resisted doing this for several hours and then he repeats his despicable lies about the election and says "Go home, We love you, You're very special" and that makes him a good guy in your mind? Would you absolve Charles Manson if he told his cult AFTER the Tate-LaBianca murders not to kill anyone and he loved them? Insane that you can't see how abnormal and extreme you are.

You’ll be taking their side within 6 months

This isn’t a matter of sides. I said the same thing the minute I watched the video. Angry rioter breaking through a door and you are the last line of defense before the horde reaches members of congress… Pretty easy to see how that one plays out.

It’s okay to call out the idiocy on both sides. I fundamentally disagree with most democrat policy (and have never voted for a D), but I also shake my head at some of the mouth breathers on the right.

This isn’t a matter of sides. I said the same thing the minute I watched the video. Angry rioter breaking through a door and you are the last line of defense before the horde reaches members of congress… Pretty easy to see how that one plays out.

It’s okay to call out the idiocy on both sides. I fundamentally disagree with most democrat policy (and have never voted for a D), but I also shake my head at some of the mouth breathers on the right.
Whats your take on the people that have been sitting in the DC jail for 2 years with no bail offered and no trial for trespassing basically?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Whats your take on the people that have been sitting in the DC jail for 2 years with no bail offered and no trial for trespassing basically?

I haven’t followed the details, but they should have been/should be treated like any American who deserves due process. And I don’t see why they wouldn’t be granted bail given that most are probably limited flight risk, not violent offenders, etc. There shouldn’t have been a separate legal process for them.

I haven’t followed the details, but they should have been/should be treated like any American who deserves due process. And I don’t see why they wouldn’t be granted bail given that most are probably limited flight risk, not violent offenders, etc. There shouldn’t have been a separate legal process for them.
Good thing there isn't a separate legal process for them. They get a lawyer and appeals like everyone else. Due process doesn't mean getting your way

Good thing there isn't a separate legal process for them. They get a lawyer and appeals like everyone else. Due process doesn't mean getting your way

I honestly don't know and haven't read one thing about it. I just don't care. But if they've received normal due process including the opportunity for bail, that's cool.

First, I'll reprimand him the same way I did you in due course. Second, are you taking grammar lessons from NyTiger? The first letter, of the first word in a sentence should be capitalized. I can't take you seriously when you post on a 2nd grade level.
shame to see you join the team whose parents are sister and brother. real loss for the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT