ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

GA 2020 Early History: The First Evidence Of Fraud, And How It Was Covered Up By CISA, FBI, GA AG, and GA SEB in 2021, 2022

Upper level Republican observers/poll watchers must understand this, or it could happen again in 2024.

Although Joe Rossi proved in SEB case 2021-181 that Fulton's official hand count totals contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots, officials buried any evidence that suggested intent. I know because I submitted this evidence to state and federal agencies.

Rossi calculated that the duplicate (fake) batches contained 6,000 gross votes, with a 4,000 net gain for Biden. After the case closed, even the liberal
@ajc
Atlanta Journal Constitution calculated a net gain for Biden of around 3,000. This was just one county in GA where Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778.

But they covered up any evidence that would suggest intent. I'm the one who submitted this evidence to the GA AG in October 2022 while the Rossi case was still ongoing. I filed a formal complaint and spoke with an investigator by phone. Disclaimer: I have no idea who altered and duplicated these batches. But in my opinion, and I'll testify with my hand on the Bible, I believe the duplicate batches were intentionally altered so that the auditing software known as ARLO would not recognize the duplicates, and most importantly, it forced the hand count to match the machine count. This fake match was then advertised by the GASOS and CISA to argue that there could not have been manipulation in the machine count.

There were over 30 duplicates, which contained around 6,000 gross fake votes. It's illegal to count a vote twice. But these duplicates were reported as being counted twice.

Example: The screenshot is from the official hand count spreadsheet downloaded directly from the GASOS website. It shows Scanner 3 Batch 368. But notice how one entry has spaces and the other doesn't.

The other screenshot is of a portion of my October 2022 complaint to the GA AG, explaining why I believe the duplicate (fake) batches were intentionally altered. Again, I don't know who did this. I'm strictly analyzing the evidence only.

If upper level Republican observers/poll watchers do not understand all of the corrupt tactics and methods used in 2020, it could possibly happen again in 2024. This is about the future. At this time We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, etc. We must regain control.

For more information on these full documents scroll down my page. I've shared these documents several times. 🇺🇸

====

In this article the Atlanta Journal Constitution admits that the Rossi case proved that "about 3,000 too many absentee votes counted for Biden" were included in the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet. But as a propaganda outlet for the GASOS, the AJC reassured the public that there's nothing to see here.

The AJC deceived the public by arguing that the hand count doesn't really matter, only the final machine count matters. But that's disinformation.

In truth, the hand count exists to confirm that the machine count was accurate. In fact, look at the screenshot to see what GASOS officials stated on the Dominion Voting website after the GA 2020 election. They say the hand audit "proved no votes were switched."

GA 2020 Early History: The First Evidence Of Fraud, And How It Was Covered Up By CISA, FBI, GA AG, and GA SEB in 2021, 2022

Upper level Republican observers/poll watchers must understand this, or it could happen again in 2024.

Although Joe Rossi proved in SEB case 2021-181 that Fulton's official hand count totals contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots, officials buried any evidence that suggested intent. I know because I submitted this evidence to state and federal agencies.

Rossi calculated that the duplicate (fake) batches contained 6,000 gross votes, with a 4,000 net gain for Biden. After the case closed, even the liberal
@ajc
Atlanta Journal Constitution calculated a net gain for Biden of around 3,000. This was just one county in GA where Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778.

But they covered up any evidence that would suggest intent. I'm the one who submitted this evidence to the GA AG in October 2022 while the Rossi case was still ongoing. I filed a formal complaint and spoke with an investigator by phone. Disclaimer: I have no idea who altered and duplicated these batches. But in my opinion, and I'll testify with my hand on the Bible, I believe the duplicate batches were intentionally altered so that the auditing software known as ARLO would not recognize the duplicates, and most importantly, it forced the hand count to match the machine count. This fake match was then advertised by the GASOS and CISA to argue that there could not have been manipulation in the machine count.

There were over 30 duplicates, which contained around 6,000 gross fake votes. It's illegal to count a vote twice. But these duplicates were reported as being counted twice.

Example: The screenshot is from the official hand count spreadsheet downloaded directly from the GASOS website. It shows Scanner 3 Batch 368. But notice how one entry has spaces and the other doesn't.

The other screenshot is of a portion of my October 2022 complaint to the GA AG, explaining why I believe the duplicate (fake) batches were intentionally altered. Again, I don't know who did this. I'm strictly analyzing the evidence only.

If upper level Republican observers/poll watchers do not understand all of the corrupt tactics and methods used in 2020, it could possibly happen again in 2024. This is about the future. At this time We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, etc. We must regain control.

For more information on these full documents scroll down my page. I've shared these documents several times. 🇺🇸

====

In this article the Atlanta Journal Constitution admits that the Rossi case proved that "about 3,000 too many absentee votes counted for Biden" were included in the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet. But as a propaganda outlet for the GASOS, the AJC reassured the public that there's nothing to see here.

The AJC deceived the public by arguing that the hand count doesn't really matter, only the final machine count matters. But that's disinformation.

In truth, the hand count exists to confirm that the machine count was accurate. In fact, look at the screenshot to see what GASOS officials stated on the Dominion Voting website after the GA 2020 election. They say the hand audit "proved no votes were switched."
Nobody gives a shit. This was four years ago and nothing will change until you dumbasses learn to fraud better than us. Get over it PussyGrowls

@ajc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT