ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden is a deviant

The journal was discovered when? When you have the machine behind you, you can walk through fire unscathed.

And just so we’re clear… she used the word, “molested”. She questioned it… that’s damning enough.
Damn man, this is getting stupid. Please try reading it again.

"Was I molested?"
" I think so- I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzack's house"

So the implication here is that she believes it happened at a neighbors house, she DOES NOT say anything about Joe. Geez man c'mon.

GKxTXBpaUAEptBc

Damn man, this is getting stupid. Please try reading it again.

"Was I molested?"
" I think so- I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzack's house"

So the implication here is that she believes it happened at a neighbors house, she DOES NOT say anything about Joe. Geez man c'mon.

GKxTXBpaUAEptBc

" Was I Molested? I think so" - Ashley Biden

Fits the profile for pedo Joe.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Judge Joe Brown Goes Off on Barack Obama and “Lowdown Scummy Bastard” and “Piece of Urban Trailer Park Trash” Joe Biden in Explosive Interview (VIDEO)

A 78 year old two-time loser campaigns from his basement.

Picks the most unpopular Vice President in modern history.

Receives the most votes of any candidate in history at 4 am.

Confirmed in the middle of the night.

An empty inauguration.

20,000 troops to protect him.

And no one is allowed to question any part of it?

=======

The election was rigged 100%.

President Trump has never wavered on this. Are you ready?

Because no modern-day president has ever lost re-election when winning Florida, Ohio, and Iowa.

Zuckerberg spent 450 million dollars to set up the rigged election in 6 swing states.

They prayed on the high percent of political ignorance of Americans who don't know better.

No modern-day president has ever lost re-election when winning Florida, Ohio, and Iowa.

Reactions: Cabotiger

NEW: Snopes reverses their 'Fact Check' after Ashley Biden confirmed her diary was real in a letter to Judge Laura Taylor Swain.

Old Twitter would have used Snopes to ban us all for "misinformation."

Ashley Biden appeared to suggest that her father was a pedoph*le by writing in her diary that he would have "probably inappropriate" showers with her.

In a letter Judge Swain, Ashley confirmed the diary was real and whined that people were using it to attack her father.

Snopes, a left-wing propaganda fact-checker, was then forced to change their fact check rating.

They originally said the story was "unproven" but have now changed the rating to "true."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT