ADVERTISEMENT

LoL Trump Indicted by Feds. LOCK HIM UP šŸ”

Now I give you more credit than basing your thinking on this racetrack push

Jack Smith pushed the schedule to try to match a trial up with the election

Compare this Special Prosecutor time with others

Usually 2 to 3 years

Sloppy work
That's bullshit if you believe Chris Christie. They have a fast track in Florida federal cases and usually these would go to trial in 3 months time or less. Because of who this is it will take longer. Trump is ****ed. Go read the indictment. They gottem dead to rights. Anyone supporting him either is a moron of 5th grade reading level or they want to support a criminal. Either way soft in the head

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
"Representative"
OK DPIC73

ALL my life I have referred to the US as a Republican Democracy

The word in that Republican refers to the meaning of three branches not the Republican Party

Here's a link to chew on. It will probably cause more disagreement than agreement but have at it. LOL

OK DPIC73

ALL my life I have referred to the US as a Republican Democracy

The word in that Republican refers to the meaning of three branches not the Republican Party

Here's a link to chew on. It will probably cause more disagreement than agreement but have at it. LOL

From your link

ā€œBut a representative democracy, where the right of election is well secured and regulated & the exercise of the legislative, executive and judiciary authorities, is vested in select persons, chosen really and not nominally by the people, will in my opinion be most likely to be happy, regular and durable.ā€

Representative Democracy​

"In a representative democracy, also called an indirect democracy, all eligible citizens are free and encouraged to elect officials to pass laws and formulate public policy representing the needs and viewpoints of the people. Today, some 60% of the worldā€™s nations employ some variety of representative democracy including the United States, the United Kingdom, and France."

Reactions: yoshi121374
From your link

ā€œBut a representative democracy, where the right of election is well secured and regulated & the exercise of the legislative, executive and judiciary authorities, is vested in select persons, chosen really and not nominally by the people, will in my opinion be most likely to be happy, regular and durable.ā€

Representative Democracy​

"In a representative democracy, also called an indirect democracy, all eligible citizens are free and encouraged to elect officials to pass laws and formulate public policy representing the needs and viewpoints of the people. Today, some 60% of the worldā€™s nations employ some variety of representative democracy including the United States, the United Kingdom, and France."

Yes my evidence confuses it even more

Over decades I have always in most always seen the Republican Democracy due to the three branches created by representatives

As to the Democracy statement by people like in old Greece everybody met at tge town square hashed it out and voted

That is pure Democracy

The US does not have that Democracy

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
The biggest television event in world history has been given a start date of August 14th!

Defendant Trump won't be able to tuck tail and run away to Scotland for this one.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm just hearing this Brett Baier interview. This is like listening to a toddler try to lie his way out of getting caught red handed.

Being Trump's attorney is officially the hardest job on earth. Move over coal miners.

This is interesting for sure.

To recap, Trump takes Top Secret documents. I haven't seen the supposed tape where he's showing them around, but by his own admission in that Fox interview, he knew he had them but was so busy he didn't have time to get his stuff out of the boxes before returning the documents.

So he takes the documents. Archives asks for them back starting on May 6th 2021. Trump doesn't comply immediately, but returned 15 boxes in January of 2022. Archives determined that these were not all of the documents and turned the matter over to the DoJ. The FBI started a criminal investigation in March 2022.

In May 2022, a grand jury issued a subpoena requiring Trump to return all the remaining documents. Trump had his lawyer sign that all documents had been returned.

The FBI obtained and executed a search warrant in August of 2022. Trump accused the FBI of planting the documents.
THEN Trump claimed that the documents were shielded by executive privilege and asked for a special master to check that out.

THEN Trump claimed in a Fox interview that he'd declassified them before leaving the White House and that all he had to do was think them declassified and they were.
NOW Trump says that he would have given them back if the Archives had asked and that he was just too busy to separate his stuff from the documents in question.

Hmmmm. I wonder what the Trumpians on here would say about the above if a Democrat was doing all this? I mean they refer to the Biden Crime Family pretty often without anyone being convicted.

And one of my major problems with Trump has always been my opinion that he worked for himself, and NOT the US. And here we see it in actual fact from the President's own lips. He was just too busy doing his own things to bother with returning TOP SECRET documents that belong to the Archives... for a year and a half. Too busy to go through those boxes with TOP SECRET info sitting in them.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to see Trump shaking in his boots, just find this Brett Baier interview. He is shook.
We'll see for sure. Trump has managed to stay out of jail for decades. I'm not convinced this is going to be any different. That delay, delay, delay, deny, deny, deny strategy REALLY works for civil stuff. We'll see how that goes with pure criminal charges.

Reactions: yoshi121374
We'll see for sure. Trump has managed to stay out of jail for decades. I'm not convinced this is going to be any different. That delay, delay, delay, deny, deny, deny strategy REALLY works for civil stuff. We'll see how that goes with pure criminal charges.
I totally get the cynicism. It's different this time.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
That was a complete ambush by Fox. Brit Hume even clowned him in the post interview analysis on Fox. They can fvck off again as soon as it's over, but I'll celebrate Fox News' efforts to take him down just the same.
This is fvcking hilarious

The left will be full on Fox supporters in no time

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That was a complete ambush by Fox. Brit Hume even clowned him in the post interview analysis on Fox. They can fvck off again as soon as it's over, but I'll celebrate Fox News' efforts to take him down just the same.
That was a master class in how you interview Trump. Kudos to Brett Baier!

I promise that I won't lose a wink of sleep if Trump is found guilty. I don't like the man at all. But he's a freaking genius at skirting the line between criminal and not.
I don't see how he gets out of this one scot-free because the nation has watched this one unfold in real time with him admitting to it on camera. What I do believe will happen if he's found guilty is some type of home detention instead of jail, because I don't see how round the clock Secret Service protection would work in prison. Having said that, the Jan.6 and Georgia charges may end up being more serious, so who knows, but he definitely should not be allowed to run again at a minimum.

I promise that I won't lose a wink of sleep if Trump is found guilty. I don't like the man at all. But he's a freaking genius at skirting the line between criminal and not.
I don't disagree. He is, and I wish more Dems would acknowledge his capacity for being a master con artist; however, I just don't think any of it is going to work this time. I think he is well and truly fvckered.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
There's a real beautiful irony to all this. Trump probably does have an actual shot at an acquittal if he'd plead not guilty due to mental defect. But he can't do that because it will destroy his chances of winning the election, which in his mind he has a real chance of winning.

You planted too much ice, Donnie...time to harvest the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I don't see how he gets out of this one scot-free because the nation has watched this one unfold in real time with him admitting to it on camera. What I do believe will happen if he's found guilty is some type of home detention instead of jail, because I don't see how round the clock Secret Service protection would work in prison. Having said that, the Jan.6 and Georgia charges may end up being more serious, so who knows, but he definitely should not be allowed to run again at a minimum.
I do see how he gets out of it. I'm certainly no lawyer, but do the tapes of his interviews even get put into a trial as evidence? Trump lies all the time and I think his lawyers can make use of that to say the Trump was just "talking" or whatever and that can't be used against him b/c he wasn't under oath. Take Tucker's defense in court... IE no one in their right mind believes I'm telling the truth.

That should certainly work. If Trump told me it was raining, I'd look out the window before I grabbed an umbrella. I do agree that it looks bad, but I'm not counting my convictions before trial.

I do see how he gets out of it. I'm certainly no lawyer, but do the tapes of his interviews even get put into a trial as evidence? Trump lies all the time and I think his lawyers can make use of that to say the Trump was just "talking" or whatever and that can't be used against him b/c he wasn't under oath. Take Tucker's defense in court... IE no one in their right mind believes I'm telling the truth.

That should certainly work. If Trump told me it was raining, I'd look out the window before I grabbed an umbrella. I do agree that it looks bad, but I'm not counting my convictions before trial.
Why should that "certainly" work?

Every defense his team has thrown out there has already been dismissed as utter nonsense by attorneys of every stripe, including his handpicked Attorney General.

The judge can certainly do all kinds of stuff to limit the damage. I'm not naive to that fact, but your assertion that a defense that you yourself just made up on the spot "should certainly work," is dubious at best.

Why should that "certainly" work?

Every defense his team has thrown out there has already been dismissed as utter nonsense by attorneys of every stripe, including his handpicked Attorney General.

The judge can certainly do all kinds of stuff to limit the damage. I'm not naive to that fact, but your assertion that a defense that you yourself just made up on the spot "should certainly work," is dubious at best.
Are you for real? I did not make that up, here's the Actual Case:

In it, Fox lawyers defend Tucker Carlsen in a defamation case against Karen McDougal by essentially saying that no reasonable person would believe everything Carlsen says. The Judge agreed and dismissed the case... Here is part of her statement when she did:

"The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

I'm saying that Trump could use a similar defense given his easily proven "general Tenor" for exaggeration and non-literal commentary.

Are you for real? I did not make that up, here's the Actual Case:

In it, Fox lawyers defend Tucker Carlsen in a defamation case against Karen McDougal by essentially saying that no reasonable person would believe everything Carlsen says. The Judge agreed and dismissed the case... Here is part of her statement when she did:

"The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

I'm saying that Trump could use a similar defense given his easily proven "general Tenor" for exaggeration and non-literal commentary.
Yeesh. Never mind.

He's scared. He knows he's pretty screwed. He's doubling down on his usual deny deny,deny and attack attack, but he knows he's in trouble.

The craziest part of that interview was when he was cornered about the audio tape of him admitting that he had a classified document.

Brett: There is an audio tape of you saying that you are showing people a classified document.

trump: That was just a bunch of papers, it was articles from newspapers.

Brett: The people that were in the room said you showed them classified docs.

trump: those people are very dishonest people. they are thugs. if you look at what they done to other people. If you look at what they have done, what they have overturned in the supreme court. These are thugs.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

The craziest part of that interview was when he was cornered about the audio tape of him admitting that he had a classified document.

Brett: There is an audio tape of you saying that you are showing people a classified document.

trump: those people are very dishonest people. they are thugs. if you look at what they done to other people. If you look at what they have done, what they have overturned in the supreme court. These are thugs.

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
I would love for SNL to do a series of TV Funhouse cartoons that involve transcripts of this kind of stuff. I think it could be comedy gold. His words in print are utter nonsense.

He's scared. He knows he's pretty screwed. He's doubling down on his usual deny deny,deny and attack attack, but he knows he's in trouble.
Yah the court of opinion aint gonna save em now. Hes cooked

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
None of it makes a lick of sense lol

You're gonna be waiting a long long time lol. If any of you snowflake libs think Trump is going to Jail than you're as high as Hunter Biden in a Ukrainian bath house.

Not a lib per se, but Apparently you are a Trump supporter. Do you think he behaved appropriately with these documents based on the indictment?

You're gonna be waiting a long long time lol. If any of you snowflake libs think Trump is going to Jail than you're as high as Hunter Biden in a Ukrainian bath house.
Its possible that biden pardons him after the election. Id honestly be ok with it if he was blackballed from media.

What a clown show this thread is today. All you righteous self appointed experts are amazing.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT