ADVERTISEMENT

NEVER FORGET: Not a Single Election Expert Has Been Able to Explain the “Drop and Roll” Phenomenon that Flipped the 2020 Election to Joe Biden

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Last edited:
It's never too late to remind everyone that Trump has been lying about losing elections from the get-go.

Never too late to remind everyone of the truth.

Look at the dumbasses that liked your post. Holy hell you people are so easy to fool

Reactions: Da Swami
LMAO... Never forget that Trump predicted that the election would be rigged right about the time that someone pointed out that he had a < 40% approval rating.

But the "Stable Genius" had at least 6 months prior to the election and a LITERALLY "Hand Picked" staff of people to do his bidding. And he couldn't even find a SINGLE BIT of evidence that would stand up in court.

Hell, even the most of the evening folks on FoxNews (who FIGURATIVELY have to wipe Trump's semen off their chins nightly) didn't even believe the election was rigged. A news agency that basically bows down to Trump couldn't even find enough proof to convince themselves.

It's never too late to remind everyone that Trump has been lying about losing elections from the get-go.

Dude... It started WAY before that. Back when he was a NY Liberal Democrat, The Apprentice didn't win an Emmy b/c the system was rigged (I think back about 2004 or so). This is nothing new... Rich entitled guy bitches when he loses and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault...

Winning the battle of public opinion.

It turns out “a majority of U.S. voters think it is likely that cheating affected the outcomes of some races” in the 2022 midterm elections, according to a Rasmussen Reports survey. 60% of Likely Voters want to ensure no cheating in elections. 37% think it is “Very Likely” cheating affected outcomes. Furthermore, over 50 percent of Republicans believe “state and federal officials are ignoring evidence of widespread election fraud.” 21% of the Likely Voters polled think it is not at all likely officials ignored the evidence.

Reactions: jwestaylor
Winning the battle of public opinion.

It turns out “a majority of U.S. voters think it is likely that cheating affected the outcomes of some races” in the 2022 midterm elections, according to a Rasmussen Reports survey. 60% of Likely Voters want to ensure no cheating in elections. 37% think it is “Very Likely” cheating affected outcomes. Furthermore, over 50 percent of Republicans believe “state and federal officials are ignoring evidence of widespread election fraud.” 21% of the Likely Voters polled think it is not at all likely officials ignored the evidence.

People believe stupid sh!t that isn't true.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Post-election audits can 'validate fraud instead of catch it,' watchdog warns​

Red states are turning to audits, hand counts to restore public confidence in elections, but such methods cannot determine the effect of Zuckerbucks on an election, says Amistad Project's Phill Kline.

By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: April 26, 2023 - 11:15pm
As red states pass laws to mandate and strengthen post-election hand counts and audits in an effort to restore public faith in election integrity, a watchdog is warning that such measures could "validate fraud instead of catch it" if underlying issues are ignored.
Amid suspicions of irregularities during the 2020 presidential election, some counties and states turned to hand-counting ballots and audits to help determine if there was election fraud. High-visibility audits of that election included those conducted in Fulton County, Ga., and Maricopa County, Ariz. Those audits uncovered significant issues with ballots but reaffirmed the outcome of the tallies in both counties.
Over the past few months, red states have introduced legislation or enacted laws that either establish or further define requirements for post-election audits and hand counts.
Last week, Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves signed into law a bill that requires the secretary of state to create a post-election audit manual and allows the state elections chief to audit election procedures of the counties.
In March, South Dakota enacted a law mandating that within 15 days after an election each county auditor will conduct an audit in 5% of county precincts selected at random "by hand counting," according to the state's Legislative Research Council, "all votes cast in two statewide contests with the closest statewide margin based on the number of votes cast."
Utah also implemented a law in March that requires the Office of the Legislative Auditor General to conduct a comprehensive performance audit of elections every other year in even-numbered years.
In Wyoming the same month, a law was enacted that makes post-election audits mandatory.
In Idaho, a law enacted in February requires that ballots subject to election audits be hand-counted, rather than tabulated by machines. The state already had directives issued by the previous secretary of state to hand-count ballots for election audits, but the bill codified them in law.
Despite such measures to restore public confidence in elections, a leading election integrity watchdog warns that audits and hand counts are not enough to ensure the security of elections.
Phill Kline, director of The Amistad Project, told Just the News on Monday that the 2020 election audits were unable to get at the underlying issues that marred that election.
"None of those audits can catch the type of improper election management that happened in 2020," Kline said.
The main issue in 2020 was the "infusion of funds to use government resources to target voters who were likely to vote for a specific candidate," which "government shouldn't do" because it "must treat all voters the same," Kline explained.
The more than $400 million in private funds poured into public election offices in 2020 "eliminated transparency," and the audits couldn't capture the possible "wrongdoing" that resulted from the use of those funds, he added.
"If the wrongdoing occurred before the ballot was marked, then an audit is going to validate fraud instead of catch it," Kline said.
The Center for Tech and Civic Life funneled nearly $350 million into local elections offices managing the 2020 election, with most of the funds donated to the nonprofit by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. The nonprofit has claimed its 2020 election grants — colloquially known as "Zuckerbucks" — were allocated without partisan preference to make voting safer amid the pandemic.
Critics of the unprecedented level of private funding injected into election administration offices in 2020 argue the grants were awarded disproportionately to boost voter participation in swing state Democratic strongholds. A House Republican investigation found that less than 1% of the funds were spent on personal protective equipment.
Kline recommends using paper ballots for elections because unlike machines "paper is transparent" and can be counted by hand.
Noting that the majority of states are using mail-in ballots, he said there is "no transparency" with regard to how many people touch the ballots before they are verified and under what circumstances they are counted, as many jurisdictions hire temporary workers from a private company to count ballots.
"Audits and hand counts validate fraud if you ignore the laws that prevent fraud," Kline said. "We ignored a lot of those laws and created systems that eliminate transparency."

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Don’t forget the mystery box in Detroit that turned out to be a television camera.
Yup... My personal favorite was OP showing us a "SMOKING GUN" video in Georgia. Remember the "suitcases" of ballots under the desks of the folks counting? PROOF of election fraud right there ON CAMERA!!! EXCEPT... That the "suitcases" were the cases that they actually stored the ballots in before counting... and they'd been doing that very thing with the same containers for decades.

I suspect more of the same here. You have to realize something though. OP will NEVER accept that the election was fair. NEVER. He makes post after post of this crap and they get debunked time after time. A reasonable person (after maybe the 50th time this happened and lack of any evidence holding up in court) MIGHT think.. You know, MAYBE... JUST MAYBE I was wrong about this. Not OP though... he just moves on to the next BS article and presents it as the SMOKING GUN.

It must get old though... I mean Hell... he tagged me the other day in a thread where a TGP reporter won his case in court in Arizona and was ... wait for it... given a PRESS PASS (by the liberal 9th circuit court). And he actually named the thread as a big win. Yeah... That's tough.. I'm talking being Wake Forrest football fan tough. I wonder after that case if he's tired of winning yet?

Yup... My personal favorite was OP showing us a "SMOKING GUN" video in Georgia. Remember the "suitcases" of ballots under the desks of the folks counting? PROOF of election fraud right there ON CAMERA!!! EXCEPT... That the "suitcases" were the cases that they actually stored the ballots in before counting... and they'd been doing that very thing with the same containers for decades.

I suspect more of the same here. You have to realize something though. OP will NEVER accept that the election was fair. NEVER. He makes post after post of this crap and they get debunked time after time. A reasonable person (after maybe the 50th time this happened and lack of any evidence holding up in court) MIGHT think.. You know, MAYBE... JUST MAYBE I was wrong about this. Not OP though... he just moves on to the next BS article and presents it as the SMOKING GUN.

It must get old though... I mean Hell... he tagged me the other day in a thread where a TGP reporter won his case in court in Arizona and was ... wait for it... given a PRESS PASS (by the liberal 9th circuit court). And he actually named the thread as a big win. Yeah... That's tough.. I'm talking being Wake Forrest football fan tough. I wonder after that case if he's tired of winning yet?
That video was never successfully explained inspector clouseau. Geez you are a sharp one to point blank accept the explanation from the group that committed the crime.

That video was never successfully explained inspector clouseau. Geez you are a sharp one to point blank accept the explanation from the group that committed the crime.
banging-head-ouch.gif

I've said it before, it's a cult. You can't argue logic with people who don't make decisions with logic,but with faith. It's literally the same as a religion.

It's so frustrating to try to have discussions when someone is still convinced in his truth, no matter how many times it's proven wrong.

Every single time these accusations are proven wrong and they don't change his mind at all. He just rolls right to the next bombshell, smoking gun, or whatever.

It's really sad, and I legit worry for him and others like him.

I've said it before, it's a cult. You can't argue logic with people who don't make decisions with logic,but with faith. It's literally the same as a religion.

It's so frustrating to try to have discussions when someone is still convinced in his truth, no matter how many times it's proven wrong.

Every single time these accusations are proven wrong and they don't change his mind at all. He just rolls right to the next bombshell, smoking gun, or whatever.

It's really sad, and I legit worry for him and others like him.
It's absolutely a religion and Trump is their god who can do no wrong, no matter what he does. He could kill a baby on film and they wouldn't care and they'd find an excuse for how it was the baby's fault, or it didn't happen the way we saw it on the video. It is sad but it's also scary because anyone they falsely identify as a culprit receives death threats for months and some have to quit their jobs and go into hiding - simply for doing their jobs. And there are millions of them which makes them scarier than any previous cult we're familiar with.

It's absolutely a religion and Trump is their god who can do no wrong, no matter what he does. He could kill a baby on film and they wouldn't care and they'd find an excuse for how it was the baby's fault, or it didn't happen the way we saw it on the video. It is sad but it's also scary because anyone they falsely identify as a culprit receives death threats for months and some quit their jobs and go into hiding - simply for doing their jobs. And there are millions of them which makes them scarier than any previous cult we're familiar with.

Just watch how they refer to Mike Pence. They call him Benedict Pence as if he somehow committed treason. It's projection of the highest order. I'm not a Mike Pence guy,but it's awful how they have demonized him for following the freaking law. He literally had no other legal options,but somehow he is the bad guy, and not the one trying to make him break the law. It's truly nuts.

Just watch how they refer to Mike Pence. They call him Benedict Pence as if he somehow committed treason. It's projection of the highest order. I'm not a Mike Pence guy,but it's awful how they have demonized him for following the freaking law. He literally had no other legal options,but somehow he is the bad guy, and not the one trying to make him break the law. It's truly nuts.
☝️Truth!

Did you two menstruating boys enjoy your circle jerk? @dpic73 @yoshi121374

• Haha
Reactions: TigerRagRob
Reactions: dpic73
You mean the video that showed the boxes that held the ballots for counting and that had ALWAYS held the ballots for counting? What's to explain? The ballots were in the boxes, just like every other election. But someone throws up a video saying they were "suitcases" of extra ballots and all of a sudden that's EVIDENCE of fraud? And of course you buy that hook line and sinker and still do. Then they were counted, just like any other election. Then they were recounted. Then they were hand counted. Oddly enough... no fraud.

So yeah... NEVER going to accept the results.

Reactions: Dungeon09
You mean the video that showed the boxes that held the ballots for counting and that had ALWAYS held the ballots for counting? What's to explain? The ballots were in the boxes, just like every other election. But someone throws up a video saying they were "suitcases" of extra ballots and all of a sudden that's EVIDENCE of fraud? And of course you buy that hook line and sinker and still do. Then they were counted, just like any other election. Then they were recounted. Then they were hand counted. Oddly enough... no fraud.

So yeah... NEVER going to accept the results.
No. They were fake pre filled Biden ballots that they run through the counting machine multiple times. Quit being simple and easy to fool.

No. They were fake pre filled Biden ballots that they run through the counting machine multiple times. Quit being simple and easy to fool.
So you believe the Trump-voting, Republican election administrators are lying to you to cover up a crime? How many friggin times do you have to hear this before it sinks in - a ballot CANNOT be counted more than once because it has a unique barcode that prevents that from happening. It has also been explained that when the ballots were run through a second time, it was because they were off-line and weren't counted the first time and the subsequent hand counts verified they weren't counted twice? it's like it's unimaginable to you that Trump didn't win, despite the polls telling us it would happen and despite the fact that other Republicans WON on the same ballots. You're an insane person.

So you believe the Trump-voting, Republican election administrators are lying to you to cover up a crime? How many friggin times do you have to hear this before it sinks in - a ballot CANNOT be counted more than once because it has a unique barcode that prevents that from happening. It has also been explained that when the ballots were run through a second time, it was because they were off-line and weren't counted the first time and the subsequent hand counts verified they weren't counted twice? it's like it's unimaginable to you that Trump didn't win, despite the polls telling us it would happen and despite the fact that other Republicans WON on the same ballots. You're an insane person.

He also thinks that someone being sent multiple mail in ballots means they voted multiple times. Doesn't matter that this doesn't happen, has been inspected and proven that it didn't/doesn't happen.

Tell me again about the cyber ninjas and what they were gonna find....

Last edited:
He also thinks that someone being sent multiple mail in ballots means they voted multiple times. Doesn't matter that this doesn't happen, has been inspected and proven that it didn't/doesn't happen.

Tell me again about the cyber ninjas and what they were gonna find....
It's almost like trying to debate in two separate languages at this point.

You think elections run in Fulton Dekalb or others in metro Atlanta are controlled by repubs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT