ADVERTISEMENT

No White House invite for UGA

Bluetiger695

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2016

Remember when Trump had McDonald's on golden platters for the Clemson visit? That was hilarious. Cringey, but hilarious.

giphy.gif

This is how it should be done. This administration just isn't very cool. They banned menthol cigarettes, declared delta 8 a controlled substance, now they don't like football. Very lame

Joe-“My dad used to always tell me as kid “Joey you’re a heisman winner”. I was. I really was. Im not kidding around here! I used to carry the uhh the uhhh oh you know thing into the outfield for a slam dunk. Back when I, you know, graduated from an all black college. Of course that was before I was a cross country truck driver.

Joe-“My dad used to always tell me as kid “Joey you’re a heisman winner”. I was. I really was. Im not kidding around here! I used to carry the uhh the uhhh oh you know thing into the outfield for a slam dunk. Back when I, you know, graduated from an all black college. Of course that was before I was a cross country truck driver.
Boy you didn't miss it by much at all! If you had found a way to throw in his regular attendence at a historically black church that noone can recall, it would have been spot on.

He was raised Puerto Rican, African American and Jewish - no joke.

As far as not bringing UGA in for a visit - he did say that the state’s voter laws were “Jim Crow”.

Last edited:
Probably would be too much toxic masculinity for Joe to handle at one time.

Please watch Andrew Santino's impression: https://youtube.com/shorts/_R2K5VIGF-M?feature=share

Any American should be chomping at the bit to fight Russian aggression. Especially republicans.

They invaded a sovereign nation
No. That war is not our problem. We have a southern border that is being invaded by illegals and Americans who need help financially, yet we are supporting a corrupt Ukraine and war that has nothing to do with us. And just remember that we put Americans first, never got involved with a war, and Putin didn’t invade Ukraine under Trump’s leadership.

No. That war is not our problem. We have a southern border that is being invaded by illegals and Americans who need help financially, yet we are supporting a corrupt Ukraine and war that has nothing to do with us. And just remember that we put Americans first, never got involved with a war, and Putin didn’t invade Ukraine under Trump’s leadership.
It's truly astonishing how every maga thinks the exact same talking points about this war.

UGA going to send a driver to airport and bring POTUS to Athens..Save on flights

Any American should be chomping at the bit to fight Russian aggression. Especially republicans.

They invaded a sovereign nation
Then fight it to win. Give them what they need and not nickel and dime it. Face it, we aren't trying to help Ukraine. We all know they can't win in a 1 on 1 fight. We are just trying to slow bleed Russia because Putin also knows that if they fought it to win they would be ostracized on the global level. We are prolonging suffering on both sides.

Of course, we haven't fought to win a war since August 9, 1945.

Then fight it to win. Give them what they need and not nickel and dime it. Face it, we aren't trying to help Ukraine. We all know they can't win in a 1 on 1 fight. We are just trying to slow bleed Russia because Putin also knows that if they fought it to win they would be ostracized on the global level. We are prolonging suffering on both sides.

Of course, we haven't fought to win a war since August 9, 1945.
What are you talking about? They are winning the conventional war right now, even before the aid. LoL.

That's the only reason Putin is threatening nukes (which he will not use).

Biden is too busy hugging Zelenskyy, giving Ukraine more of our taxpayers’ money, and trying to start World War III. That guy defines POS.
I love people that act like this very thing hasn't been going on for 75 years as it fits their political agenda.

Sub Ukraine for Isreal, or Iraq (x2), or South Korea, or Vietnam and it's the same thing.

What are you talking about? They are winning the conventional war right now, even before the aid. LoL.

That's the only reason Putin is threatening nukes (which he will not use).
They are fighting to a stalemate at best. Its a numbers game. If he really wanted, Putin could overwhelm Ukraine. It might leave him temporarily exposed, but he too is holding back for political reasons. There has been almost no change in territory since the summer with Russia holding the entire western border and access to the Black Sea. Ukraine successfully fought off Kiev and retook the northern border about April of last year.

Everyone either admits that this western territory is all that Russia really wanted or we give Ukraine enough firepower to kick them out of the western region too.

And he's just saying nukes so world has just enough pause to think he might be crazy enough to use it....of course he might just be crazy enough to use it. Suicide is suicide.

Reactions: my95GTHO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT