ADVERTISEMENT

OT: American Flag Controversy in York,SC

so what i think you are saying @OrangeTigerTower , is that the people living in "islamville" and the people who are responsible for 9/11 are the same people? so then i can impute any action the KKK has ever taken to all Christians? makes sense to me..

No sir @iceheart08 Not at all. How you deduced that I am unsure.

Tigerlion said
The ones near York or anywhere.......you know we have been watching them and probably have infiltrated them by now. We are fine. If something happened with those groups it's because we allowed it for a big picture political reason. ISIS operating in the US? Yes but we know who and where they are.

She assumes and suggests that the all knowing US Government knows where all the bad men are.

My question is if the US Government knows where all the bad sects are and has infiltrated and is currently watching them all,
Then why did 9/11 happen?
Either the government knew it was coming and allowed it or they aren't as omniscient as TigerLion would suggest. So my question was rhetorical and intended to suggest that we arent as safe and protected as some would like to believe.

As someone who's family farm borders 'free islamville', a farm that we can trace back 6 generations, I have to respectfully disagree. I assume you think 9/11 was an inside job? Or why did we not stop that since we had infiltrated that group as well?

If you wish to come down here and see a SC road patrolled by armed citizens and law abiding citizens stopped and forbade passage on a state maintained road at gun point I will be glad to host you.

Ma'am if I can clarify my point and then you can further explain how in the hell you assumed so much from my little post. Point number one and probably the easiest to figure out.....wow, can't believe I'm explaining this. What's going on in York has been happening for a while I assume. Since the training is happening OPENLY on our soil and the good regular citizens of York are aware then you best believe the FBI is along with CIA or whomever has been designated to handle it. That's a long way from 9/11 Sherlock. Can you see the major difference?

Even years ago it's been proven that the FBI had infiltrated the extremists groups like the Nation of Islam as well as the armed militia groups deemed a threat. Again, since they in York are not a secret we probably have extensive files on their activities as compared to another group who is not openly firing guns and everyone around them knows who they are. Is my point becoming clear? I'll try one more time.

Not saying they are not a threat but if the group in York or any group like them are successful it's because we allowed them to be. No way they should be operating in secrecy at this point. And no I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The people responsible for that didn't openly train with weapons on a farm in plain view as this situation seems to be. If they had been this open my money would've been bet on the plan not working as well. By the way, you are a horrible ASSumer.

Ma'am if I can clarify my point and then you can further explain how in the hell you assumed so much from my little post. Point number one and probably the easiest to figure out.....wow, can't believe I'm explaining this. What's going on in York has been happening for a while I assume. Since the training is happening OPENLY on our soil and the good regular citizens of York are aware then you best believe the FBI is along with CIA or whomever has been designated to handle it. That's a long way from 9/11 Sherlock. Can you see the major difference?

Even years ago it's been proven that the FBI had infiltrated the extremists groups like the Nation of Islam as well as the armed militia groups deemed a threat. Again, since they in York are not a secret we probably have extensive files on their activities as compared to another group who is not openly firing guns and everyone around them knows who they are. Is my point becoming clear? I'll try one more time.

Not saying they are not a threat but if the group in York or any group like them are successful it's because we allowed them to be. No way they should be operating in secrecy at this point. And no I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The people responsible for that didn't openly train with weapons on a farm in plain view as this situation seems to be. If they had been this open my money would've been bet on the plan not working as well. By the way, you are a horrible ASSumer.

Oh, they did openly train on U.S. Soil. The took pilot lessons in Florida and other places in the U.S. Just saying.

Reactions: OrangeTigerTower
Oh, they did openly train on U.S. Soil. The took pilot lessons in Florida and other places in the U.S. Just saying.

I knew someone was going to say that but i convinced myself people would be smarter.

Learning how to fly a plane, as many people are right now as we speak, doesn't equal training openly like the militias training or the people in York. These people are openly on the radar of the U.S. and I'm sure they have a ton of Intel on them and possibly infiltrated them. They are not near the threat that people training to be pilots were.

There are enemies learning to drive at DMVs all across the country. If they attack by driving cars into people its not considered openly training like the folks are at military compounds. Don't be stupid please. Make a point. This can be fun and informative if we let it.

I thought people would be smarter than what you posted. Let me ask you a question? Do you've have you sat in on secret information that deals with the government?? Just asking because I have many times and wonder the level of qualification you make you ignorant remarks.

How do you think the Leaders and financial backers communicated to them from the Middle East? Carrier pigeons? No, through Internet, snail mail, and telecommunications.

You want to talk about we have people infiltrated in all the groups. You are high. We do not have the manpower of funding to support it. Our whole defense budget (military and civilian) has been basically cut in half the last 6 years.

Last edited:
I thought people would be smarter than what you posted. Let me ask you a question? Do you've have you sat in on secret information that deals with the government?? Just asking because I have many times and wonder the level of qualification you make you ignorant remarks.

How do you think the Leaders and financial backers communicated to them from the Middle East? Carrier pigeons? No, through Internet, snail mail, and telecommunications.

You want to talk about we have people infiltrated in all the groups. You are high. We do not have the manpower of funding to support it. Our whole defense budget (military and civilian) has been basically cut in half the last 6 years.

Cool story about sitting in top secret meetings. I was just with Obama this morning. See I just did it.

What you are missing is that I was speaking to the amateurs like those in York. Wouldn't break the budget if FBI infiltrated the likes of these groups. Your clown response went to the people involved in 9/11. Stateside militia groups are easier to monitor and I believe the country was not in as much danger due to these groups as some suggested. Yes they could kill some people but not xhange the nation. These groups within America have always existed and we've always kept a good handle on them. the nation of islam in York and those like them is whom I'm speaking of. That's it. They are out in the open and prob much easier to monitor. That's all I'm saying.

I see you are still a chode. So if you want to see what I do, pm me and I will send you my email address and we will work out a time for you to come tour where I work.

I see you are still a chode. So if you want to see what I do, pm me and I will send you my email address and we will work out a time for you to come tour where I work.

I really don't care. I'm still trying to figure out what you disagree with. If I'm a chode you're a dick head. See i can do that too.

My point was limited to the amateurs shooting weapons on a compound openly. Someone else related that to 9/11. Go back and reread what I actually said and tell me where info on your defcon meetings would disagree. Your assumptions turned this discussion sideways. What i said wasn't actually that groundbreaking. We handle amateurs like the nation of islam well and any group like them. If they are successful at anything its because we want them to be. Remind me the last time they were successful? The govt prob knows every move they make. Now if you increase that to ISIS or what have you, your top secret meetings keep you more informed than my little assumptions for the JV terrorists. I still think my assumptions are good though for that level.

I never diagreed about the York group. I completely disagree about our government infiltrating all the most dangerous organizations though. They grow by the day. You don't have to believe what I say because I know fact from fiction. Continue to think our agencies have the upper hand. They don't because you can't predict what these radicals will do.

You believe that an attack wouldn't change a nation. Yes it would. We would change the way we live and conduct daily buisness just like after 9/11.

Also, that JV team is gaining more and more steam as we write. The more they victories they get over there, the more support they will get over here. The government knew about the rise of ISIS in 2012 and like I have stated before, are winning against 3 countries right now.

I never diagreed about the York group. I completely disagree about our government infiltrating all the most dangerous organizations though. They grow by the day. You don't have to believe what I say because I know fact from fiction. Continue to think our agencies have the upper hand. They don't because you can't predict what these radicals will do.

You believe that an attack wouldn't change a nation. Yes it would. We would change the way we live and conduct daily buisness just like after 9/11.

Also, that JV team is gaining more and more steam as we write. The more they victories they get over there, the more support they will get over here. The government knew about the rise of ISIS in 2012 and like I have stated before, are winning against 3 countries right now.

Is your reading comprehension that bad? I am ONLY and was always only speaking of groups like the ones in York. YOU are speaking of ISIS. You are horrible at reading if you thought i called ISIS the JV team. I called the nation in york JV squad because they are out in the open and prob easier for us to monitor and possibly infiltrate as we have done in the past. They are shooting guns and such to the point that regular cotizens are aware of their comings and goings. ONLY groups like them i consider JV. You are the one with all the top secret connections. I always spoke in assumptions. Again, if the nation of Islam out of york defeats us then we deserve it. Like i said against the york group or similar groups THAT WE ARE OPENLY AWARE OF......I like our chances. NOT ISIS, I REPEAT, NOT ISIS. Man, are we on the same page yet?

I know exactly what you meant when you wrote JV team. I even stated that I agreed about York in my first sentence of my last post.

I used ISIS as an example of how "a JV team" is becoming more popular in the U.S. They have become a direct threat and have started doing random attacks.
They are ever growing and that we don't have the resources to "infiltrate" all groups that become increasingly dangerous.

sigh...so much name calling .

So many assumptions.

I don't know who at the Pentagon knows what about free islamville, but I do know 2 of the 9/11 attackers lived there for a while.

This is a multi billion dollar group. They paid just over 3.5 million for their "farm" in the 90s and brought cash,hundred dollar bills, to the closing.

I'm not suggesting free islamville is the military equal of Isis, however to disregard them is an error as well.

I know exactly what you meant when you wrote JV team. I even stated that I agreed about York in my first sentence of my last post.

I used ISIS as an example of how "a JV team" is becoming more popular in the U.S. They have become a direct threat and have started doing random attacks.
They are ever growing and that we don't have the resources to "infiltrate" all groups that become increasingly dangerous.

So we agree. I never said we have the ability to infiltrate groups like ISIS. Only that it's much easier, not easy, but easier to keep an eye on groups openly training in York. Easier than one training in Nigeria for example. I can feel better about those groups with respect to our military. Me feeling good doesn't equal military disregarding them. Still don't know how this went sideways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT