ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Game of Thrones...WOW

Is this a joke?

I have often wondered when this would happen with strictly show watchers. The title is misleading. The story is not about who becomes king of Westeros (e.g., the Game of Thrones). It's really about the battle that precedes winter and the man who is chosen to lead humans (hence the name Song of Ice and Fire). If you think the story is about Westeros, you are mistaken and will likely be disappointed.

nah not joking. I've know for a while that the series was eventually going to go in this direction. I was just kind of hoping since the series was so successful they would continue with the political story line and down play the whole zombie thing.

Nice to know. I was unaware that not liking zombies is cunty. Following that logic, I guess if I choose to continue watching I should also become a righteous bigot, start playing video games, grab a sixer of craft brewed hopsicles, move back in with my parents, and become celibate.

HTF is that a spoiler? You have no idea in what capacity he comes back. It could be as a flashback.
If they flashback a Benjen scene, it pretty much 100% guarantees that episode will address his disappearance again, which would be completely out of the blue since we haven't seen him since halfway thru season one. Please explain to me another logical explanation to why they would reshow him? His storyline is done, presumed dead. Now seasons later he has been recast and that info has been spoiled and I'm not supposed to call out this nonsense?

I've read the books like many here, it's highly speculated that he will return at some point. To point out a potential casting surprise in the season finale 2 weeks prior is spoiling.
Furthermore, HTF is that a spoiler by folks that read the book when nothing that happened in the end of that episode happened in any of the books and Ben Stark isn't in any of the books after the very first scene of the very first one?
There are multiple theories about Benjen's disappearance and potential return. It doesn't matter if it didn't happen in the books yet. That person spoiled a potential huge twist in the show if it's anything.

Furthermore, HTF is that a spoiler by folks that read the book when nothing that happened in the end of that episode happened in any of the books and Ben Stark isn't in any of the books after the very first scene of the very first one?
And furthermore, if you are going to correct someone, at least be right. Benjen is in more than the first scene of the very first one, in the books and the show. Are you forgetting how Tyrion traveled with Jon and Benjen to the wall? Or weeks later when Benjen met on top of the wall with Jon to discuss ranging before he disappears?

you've read the books? And you have assumed he was dead since GOT?

you've read the books? And you have assumed he was dead since GOT?
What I assume doesn't matter. It is a spoiler, plain and simple. Quit trying to change the question to deflect from your crappy point.

I bet Benjen knows that John Snow is actually Ragon's son. And he will break the news to John and tell him the truth about who his mother was. Like Ned promised John when they parted ways. He would tell him all about his mother the next time they saw each other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT