ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should a President have complete and total immunity for anything they do while they are President?

Should a President have complete and total immunity for anything they do while they are President?

• Total voters
Wrong. None of us believe Joe Biden was sent by divine intervention to save America. There is no Biden cult. Not understanding that is one of your problems.
If when the election is held and the choices are Biden or Haley, would you vote for Haley?

Reactions: fatpiggy
If when the election is held and the choices are Biden or Haley, would you vote for Haley?
I honestly think i would pull the lever for Biden in this situation.

If Haley is the candidate that means Trump is off the ballot despite being the clear leader of the party.

We will need to hit rock bottom before getting things fixed, so i'd just vote Biden so we get to the bottom faster.

LoL no. I did vote for Nikki today in the primary though.
Figures. Scared out of your mind of big Don so cheating to vote in the republican primary. Thanks for confirming the cheating nature of the liberal personality type.

You are a dem. You should not be voting in the republican primary even if you were able to do it legally. You cheated in your intent.

CHEATER!!
Since when do you care about cheating?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Since when do you care about cheating?

Dpic on the record encouraging cheating. Anything to stop Trump.

WTF? No one is talking about God sending Trump. I support him because he governs in the way that I support in the vast majority of circumstances. I see him as the best option available. This Trump God stuff that some are bringing up is just ridiculous. Sure there are a very small number on both sides that want to affix some religious significance to a candidate but its not even in the consideration for the vast majority. I want a POTUS thats working for American citizens and not himself or some foreign interests that bought him off. I want a great economy with an excellent standard of living. I want spending power. I want safe communities and I want a border thats protected and not wide @$$ open. The far and away best option to achieve what I want to happen is Trump and its that simple. Oh yes one more thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,there are a lot of us that feel this way.
apparently not too many though? don't forget, your jesus still hasn't won the popular vote.

Try reading some legit explanations of why the popular vote isn't the determining factor in presidential elections. The 'Federalist Papers are a really good source of information on what the framers were thinking when they were writing the constitution.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT