ADVERTISEMENT

Robert F Kennedy Jr - Democrat Presidential Candidate

LMFAO!! I thought you libs did not believe in false flag operations.

Dem Minority Leader Jeffries Slanders Robert Kennedy, Jr. – Claims His Campaign is a “Living-Breathing False Flag Operation” Run by Right-Wing Political Operatives (VIDEO)

RFK Jr did a great job on Hannity tonight!! I do not agree with him on everything but I like a lot of what he says. I am still with Trump but I like him a lot. Is he honest or blowing smoke at this point though?

Reactions: Cabotiger
@iceheart08

Could we be looking at an election with two “third” party candidates? I ask because I don’t know … and figure you’d have the background to answer.

If Kennedy runs third party (and gets on the ballot, which could take away votes from Biden), could “No Labels” candidate (saaaay Hogan or Manchin) also run and get on the ballot ?

I figure the No Labels candidate would take votes from Trump thus cancelling out any break from Biden.

Is that even remotely possible?

I feel RFK is more likely to siphon votes from the right than from Biden. I don't really know anybody on the left who supports him.

kind of. nobody knows who RFK Jr is and nobody cares. if he runs he won't make it onto the ballot anywhere effort is required (many states just require a check). He certainly won't matter for sure nationally. No Labels candidate makes things interesting. but hard to tell how many folks "come home" to trump in the end. and, of course, polls are going to struggle to understand the environment.

head to head, biden beats trump. in a 3 way, trump retains his base entirely, biden's base is far less defined and might not be as sticky. people leaving biden arent going to vote for rfk jr. some of them will vote joe manchin or larry hogan (theyd be smart to find a woman).

*if no labels decides to run someone they will have a well funded and experienced national organization ready to get them on the ballot (but not close to strong enough to actually compete yet, of course). RFK Jr, will have none of that.

Reactions: PAWrocka
dont forget how close to this we all are. real people dont have any ****ing idea who RFK jr is.

and to the extent that his name is popping in polls, and will continue to do so, its obviously not reflective of support for that ****ing loony tunes moron, and is instead reflective of the recognition associated with the name Kennedy.

Reactions: PAWrocka
Momentum building.

74188875-0-image-m-1_1691705288664.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Potentially huge!!

Report: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Run as Independent After Democrat Party Made It Impossible for Him to Compete in the Primary Against Joe Biden
“COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

I’m sorry Growls, I’ll have to pass. A tale as old as time. People get sick, and it’s the Jews’ fault. That he specially mentions Ashkenazi Jews, not coincidentally being educated, wealthy, and accused of wanted to establish an NWO, betrays the dog whistle

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
“COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

I’m sorry Growls, I’ll have to pass. A tale as old as time. People get sick, and it’s the Jews’ fault. That he specially mentions Ashkenazi Jews, not coincidentally being educated, wealthy, and accused of wanted to establish an NWO, betrays the dog whistle
He will get some support.

Reactions: AugTig
I wholly support him running as an independent because as ****ed up as he is, he's surely to siphon off MAGA votes.
Want to bet on that? He will take some votes from Trump but a heckuva a lot more from Biden.
He will take some votes away from Big Mike and Newsome too if Biden doesn’t run.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Want to bet on that? He will take some votes from Trump but a heckuva a lot more from Biden.
He will take some votes away from Big Mike and Newsome too if Biden doesn’t run.
Yes, let's bet! He's too fvcking crazy for democrats but he's perfectly crazy enough for the MAGAnuts.

"Among likely GOP voters that month, Kennedy Jr. was seen favorably by 42% of respondents, with 25% viewing him unfavorably.

But in recent weeks, in spite of every point that the last name "Kennedy" initially notched, his numbers have tanked among Democratic voters.

Following a string of controversy surrounding his views, Kennedy Jr. finds himself underwater with likely Democratic voters, with 41% disapproving of him and 38% approving, per Morning Consult. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 2 percentage points.

Potentially huge!!

Report: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Run as Independent After Democrat Party Made It Impossible for Him to Compete in the Primary Against Joe Biden

lolololololololol

BOMBSHELL

RFK would be so much better for the dem party. He has some life in him and loves the nation and China Joe has neither.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT