Rough week for igachoochoo

steele-tiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2003
1) Confederate Flag being removed from state grounds gaining momentum
2) Obama visits SC
3) ObamaCare upheld
4) Gets banned for hilarious rant calling everybody white trash and/or scumsuckers
5) Gays can now get married.

If he cared about football at all then losing Battle/Lakip would have made the week even worse.

trying-not-to-laugh.gif

2) Obama visits SC
3) ObamaCare upheld
4) Gets banned for hilarious rant calling everybody white trash and/or scumsuckers

If he cared about football at all then losing Battle/Lakip would have made the week even worse.

not many posts on the board this week on SCOTUS, i wonder why :).

Also, #4?!?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?! Where is this? is iga gone? that would make me quite sad. where is this rant?

Reactions: PAWrocka
Maybe that is why he had that blow up this morning. Him and a few others OTB have some legitimate issues, prayers sent...

Reactions: PAWrocka
It got deleted after about 30 minutes. Was up from like 8:30-9:00 PM.

It wasn't directed at anybody. Just a rant calling everybody white trash and/or scumsuckers and something with a sister that made no sense grammatically. He did put ******* instead of curse words. LOL

Reactions: CU_Sugarman
He was entertaining as long as you didn't take him seriously. Speaking of controversial posters I haven't seen CUJC803? lately? Did he get banned too?

It got deleted after about 30 minutes. Was up from like 8:30-9:00 PM.

It wasn't directed at anybody. Just a rant calling everybody white trash and/or scumsuckers and something with a sister that made no sense grammatically. He did put ******* instead of curse words. LOL

Yeah he told us all to go **** our sister.

I think the was Rivals does the **** in place of cuss words

He was entertaining as long as you didn't take him seriously. Speaking of controversial posters I haven't seen CUJC803? lately? Did he get banned too?
2) Obama visits SC
3) ObamaCare upheld

That guy doesnt talk about football very much

agreed, we need iga's Ying to your Yang. The WEZ is out of balance now and its affecting our Chi ......

....luckily there is still tigerGUY ;)
No bud. You can kick that can on down the road now. Retirement has brought a kinder, gentler, more sober tigerGUY. That and I will make every swinging dick Lib pay in 2016. :D:D:D:D

He did it seems. Was complaining on the main board.

2) Obama visits SC
3) ObamaCare upheld

grf.gif

Oh-thank-god-gif.gif

I thought bwhwc was going to pull that guy out from the rock he was hiding under with his post.

Trust me, it wasn't my intention but when someone who post in every thread is noticeably absent, one begins to wonder. Glad to know he will stay under his rock, on this board anyway.

CUJC803 got banned. I'm pretty sure it was for his comments in the thread about the shooting in Charleston

he was recalled to his home board, FGF, to discuss
No bud. You can kick that can on down the road now. Retirement has brought a kinder, gentler, more sober tigerGUY. That and I will make every swinging dick Lib pay in 2016. :D:D:D:D

hrrrmmmmmm

Error 404: Kindler/Gentler not found: Please contact your system administrator.

;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT