ADVERTISEMENT

So, are TigerGrowls and all the other MAGA idiots going to apologize now?

ClemTigsCo

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2014
Colorado
www.globalstrategygroup.com

As anyone with a brain knew, the Comer/Jordan “investigation” was always a sham.

And now it’s laid bare. Their “star witness” lied the whole time.

As I’ve told you fyi the start, whatever you believe about his policies, Joe Biden is a decent and honest man. Unlike the criminal, rapist, and cheater Trump.

Where is your apology, assholes?

As anyone with a brain knew, the Comer/Jordan “investigation” was always a sham.

As I’ve told you fyi the start, whatever you believe about his policies, Joe Biden is a decent and honest man. Unlike the criminal, rapist, and cheater Trump.

Oh you better believe Growls is about to unveil the REAL bombshell

Dude he still creeps on little kids and his son is a Grade A jerkoff. He siphoned money shaking down his kids, as professed by Hunter. He is far from a decent and honest man. He allowed his **** up son to date his dead’s son’s wife? Gtfo of here

Dude he still creeps on little kids and his son is a Grade A jerkoff. He siphoned money shaking down his kids, as professed by Hunter. He is far from a decent and honest man. He allowed his **** up son to date his dead’s son’s wife? Gtfo of here
Your defamatory hallucinations, in an attempt to change the subject, are proof that you know these accusations were bullshit all along. Want to weigh in on Jordan and Comer Pyle's past?

Your defamatory hallucinations, in an attempt to change the subject, are proof that you know these accusations were bullshit all along. Want to weigh in on Jordan and Comer Pyle's past?

He allowed Hunter to date his dead son's wife and you think he is a good human being?

He allowed Hunter to date his dead son's wife and you think he is a good human being?
Wtf do you mean by allowed? Both of those people are adults and only answer to themselves. Besides, you have no idea if Joe approved or not and he may have been the reason it ended.

Quit trying ro distract from the fact that the Republican party is a corrupt cesspool and will go to any length to destroy Biden because Trump's feelings got hurt when he lost.

Reactions: flotiger
Wtf do you mean by allowed? Both of those people are adults and only answer to themselves. Besides, you have no idea if Joe approved or not and he may have been the reason it ended.

Quit trying ro distract from the fact that the Republican party is a corrupt cesspool and will go to any length to destroy Biden because Trump's feelings got hurt when he lost.
Coming from the party that illegally spied on and sabotaged the political opposition. Save your words.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73

Suspend the constitution! Cancel the election! Biden deserves two more terms now that this information has come to light.

Fastball been spiraling hard since Biden was completely and totally exonerated.

You should be happy your commander in chief isn’t corrupt, but you’re so broken by tribalism you just can’t handle it.

Sad stuff.

Whatever, I hardly paid any attention to that topic.

I'm more worried about Joes cognitive ability, or lack thereof.

And the PPI report just came out and it was higher than expected. This is following a higher than expected CPI report on Tuesday. Get ready for higher prices and higher mortgage rates.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Hunter is a jackoff but A. Isn’t the president and B. Is still not as bad as any of the Trump kids.

More important, it’s weird that you’re such an expert on all that when my I grew up in DE w my sister going over to Joe’s house after lacrosse practice with Ashley all the time and never seeing any of that.

My sister, who is a Republican, loves Joe and never saw any of that.

And all of us who knew Joe only ever l knew a decent man and loving father.

But I’m glad you cleared that up for us with your hard earned expertise.

And what, exactly is he supposed to do about two consenting adults making their own (bad) decisions?

Meanwhile Trump allowed his kids to become coke addicted fraudsters who take bribes from the Chinese government. So what’s your point?

Hunter is a jackoff but A. Isn’t the president and B. Is still not as bad as any of the Trump kids.

More important, it’s weird that you’re such an expert on all that when my I grew up in DE w my sister going over to Joe’s house after lacrosse practice with Ashley all the time and never seeing any of that.

My sister, who is a Republican, loves Joe and never saw any of that.

And all of us who knew Joe only ever l knew a decent man and loving father.

But I’m glad you cleared that up for us with your hard earned expertise.
Far from an expert. Just going off of what Ashley Biden wrote. And the actions that Hunter Biden took. And the lack of action by Joe Biden. I don't really care to be honest. If you see him as a decent honest man, that's your prerogative.

And what, exactly is he supposed to do about two consenting adults making their own (bad) decisions?

Meanwhile Trump allowed his kids to become coke addicted fraudsters who take bribes from the Chinese government. So what’s your point?
If my son tried to date the wife of my dead son 6 months after he died, I would not let that happen. Not a chance. I pull him aside and tell him that is a horrible idea and that you are making a big mistake. You are out of the will. You are not invited back over to family functions etc.

But thats just me. If you think that's ok, that is your prerogative.

If my son tried to date the wife of my dead son 6 months after he died, I would not let that happen. Not a chance. I pull him aside and tell him that is a horrible idea and that you are making a big mistake. You are out of the will. You are not invited back over to family functions etc.

“Son, never date your dead brother’s wife and always, and I mean always, honor your bets.” - fat piggy / ole fastball

Far from an expert. Just going off of what Ashley Biden wrote. And the actions that Hunter Biden took. And the lack of action by Joe Biden. I don't really care to be honest. If you see him as a decent honest man, that's your prerogative.
If you want to read about an indecent man, wait until you read all the books from Trump's former Cabinet members.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one hilarious thing about your post is witnesses are terrible unreliable HOWEVER

EVIDENCE such as bank records don't lie

Joe Biden and the whole family are incriminated in money laundering and quid pro quo from the Chinese Communist Party affiliates

On Joe being decent the daughter's now hidden diary brought up child molestation by daddy Joe on her before it was squashed

So suck on that evidence

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
The one hilarious thing about your post is witnesses are terrible unreliable HOWEVER

Joe Biden and the whole family are incriminated in money laundering and quid pro quo from the Chinese Communist Party affiliates

On Joe being decent the daughter's now hidden diary brought up child molestation by daddy Joe on her before it was squashed

So suck on that evidence
Oh shit! How are you so good at learning about, ahem - checks notes - "squashed" evidence.

Reactions: yoshi121374

So suck on that evidence
What bank records implicated Joe in a money laundering scheme with the CCP? Show your proof.

Well, no surprise his book was a crock of shit.

Meadows says whatever he thinks someone wants to hear, within and without the world of politics. He's been a grifting bum since before he got into politics.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73

So suck on that evidence
So, we’re gonna take some of that evidence to court and charge some people with some shit? Or just tweet about it until your party gets all excited?

I’ve come to the realization that the MAGAs on this forum don’t actually know what the term “evidence” means.

That, or, they’re completely incapable of critical thought. I suppose that’s probably why that age bracket is constantly duped by scam artists.

Speaking of, did y’all read about that financial columnist that got scammed out of $50k? Just incredible stuff.

I’ve come to the realization that the MAGAs on this forum don’t actually know what the term “evidence” means.

That, or, they’re completely incapable of critical thought. I suppose that’s probably why that age bracket is constantly duped by scam artists.

Speaking of, did y’all read about that financial columnist that got scammed out of $50k? Just incredible stuff.
100%. In maga world, evidence is any suggestive utterance. If I didn't know any better, I'd think these guys don't know much at all about legal procedure.

Last edited:

Weird that you would change the subject to this and repeatedly harp on it if you “do r really care.”

If my son became a cokehead, my other son stole hundreds of thousands from kids with cancer, and my daughter accepted massive bribes from the Chinese government, I’d pull them aside and tell them they’re out of the will if they don’t stop.

But thats just me. If you think that’s ok, that’s you’re prerogative.

So suck on that evidence
This evidence?

If my son became a cokehead, my other son stole hundreds of thousands from kids with cancer, and my daughter accepted massive bribes from the Chinese government, I’d pull them aside and tell them they’re out of the will if they don’t stop.

But thats just me. If you think that’s ok, that’s you’re prerogative.
I've never heard that the Trumps are cokeheads. What do i need to know?

So suck on that evidence

PalmettoTiger1 - as always - is spot on here.

Bank records indicate that Hunter Biden paid Joe Biden $4K from a company account when Joe was a private citizen.

Joe Biden then took that $4k and put the master plan into motion. He used some of it to fund his lavish lifestyle, while using some of it to rig the 2020 elections and commit massive voter fraud. This was all so that he could take office and serve the interests of China. That is why PalmettoTiger1 hears people speaking chinese whenever he visits his local rub and tug.

We all know that while Joe pretends to be an old guy in front of the cameras, behind the scenes he is so sharp that he can use $4k to completely destabilize global diplomacy.

This is Washington telling Joe that this is his last chance to drop out of president race. Drop out now and you and family will continue to remain safe from any prosecution.

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT