ADVERTISEMENT

So, are TigerGrowls and all the other MAGA idiots going to apologize now?

If my son became a cokehead, my other son stole hundreds of thousands from kids with cancer, and my daughter accepted massive bribes from the Chinese government, I’d pull them aside and tell them they’re out of the will if they don’t stop.

But thats just me. If you think that’s ok, that’s you’re prerogative.
Your*

I see the goalposts have shifted since the giant Biden bombshell ended up imploding. Wellness check on @jakefest plz
I deleted my account on here weeks ago, no clue how you're still able to tag me and me get an alert about it but will worry about that later.

So wait, the informant was an "incredibly reliable source" for decades but he's being arrested because he all of the sudden, on this one issue decided to fabricate his story? You get that if the indicment looks weak, it totally gives the GOP more credibility and momentum right? I'd let it play out a bit, especially given the same DOJ went after the Israeli foreign national that said exactly the same thing about the Bidens and somehow ended up being charged with FARA violations. Seems like there is a track record here but I could be wrong.

Also, they just this week had a pretty credible source (former CEO and partner of one of the shell companies) give sworn testimony and point to the records on Hunter's devices which he did before those records were made public back in 2020. His own phone records, text messages, emails etc indicate he's telling the truth and I find it so incredibly odd that not a single agency followed up with him after his initial testimony in 2020 but they did go after an FBI informant, who as I said was labeled a reliable source for decades. Let me know when they find a way to discredit him too.

I'll say this.......if you can get past the contents on Hunter's laptop and not understand exactly what happened and how, then I simply don't know what to say to you anymore that's going to make a difference so I'm just not going to try anymore hence why I deleted my account. As a tax payer, you should be so mother f*ing angry that Biden's son got rich using every govt agency as supplemental help which you and I funded and then hit you in the face with his c*ck when he gave zero sh*ts and didn't bother paying taxes on it. Why aren't you angry about it? Do you have severe low T?

I just hope civil war doesn't break out......the libs you high five on here will fold faster than Biden's legs walking up stairs.

Get f*cked c*nts

I deleted my account on here weeks ago, no clue how you're still able to tag me and me get an alert about it but will worry about that later.

So wait, the informant was an "incredibly reliable source" for decades but he's being arrested because he all of the sudden, on this one issue decided to fabricate his story? You get that if the indicment looks weak, it totally gives the GOP more credibility and momentum right? I'd let it play out a bit, especially given the same DOJ went after the Israeli foreign national that said exactly the same thing about the Bidens and somehow ended up being charged with FARA violations. Seems like there is a track record here but I could be wrong.

Also, they just this week had a pretty credible source (former CEO and partner of one of the shell companies) give sworn testimony and point to the records on Hunter's devices which he did before those records were made public back in 2020. His own phone records, text messages, emails etc indicate he's telling the truth and I find it so incredibly odd that not a single agency followed up with him after his initial testimony in 2020 but they did go after an FBI informant, who as I said was labeled a reliable source for decades. Let me know when they find a way to discredit him too.

I'll say this.......if you can get past the contents on Hunter's laptop and not understand exactly what happened and how, then I simply don't know what to say to you anymore that's going to make a difference so I'm just not going to try anymore hence why I deleted my account. As a tax payer, you should be so mother f*ing angry that Biden's son got rich using every govt agency as supplemental help which you and I funded and then hit you in the face with his c*ck when he gave zero sh*ts and didn't bother paying taxes on it. Why aren't you angry about it? Do you have severe low T?

I just hope civil war doesn't break out......the libs you high five on here will fold faster than Biden's legs walking up stairs.

Get f*cked c*nts
Nah y'all will lose that too. Just like you lose everything, loser.

Get f*cked c*nts
So did you reactivate your account just to respond to this post? Or are you lying about deactivating it? Or did you just not understand how to deactivate your account correctly?

I like the GFC thing. Always appreciate a new creative insult
I don't know who this guy is but I started following him on instagram because he's hilarious and ends a lot of his clips with Get Fvcked Cvnt and he's always wearing a different hat with GFC across the front.

Reactions: WapPride
So did you reactivate your account just to respond to this post? Or are you lying about deactivating it? Or did you just not understand how to deactivate your account correctly?
Stopped paying for it and assumed it was canceled. Can't say much past that

but GFC to you too

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is good. When China Joe goes down then maybe they get OP for accessory to crime as it sounds like he's a huge Biden fanboy and willing to do a lot to be in the club.

Hunter is a jackoff but A. Isn’t the president and B. Is still not as bad as any of the Trump kids.

More important, it’s weird that you’re such an expert on all that when my I grew up in DE w my sister going over to Joe’s house after lacrosse practice with Ashley all the time and never seeing any of that.

My sister, who is a Republican, loves Joe and never saw any of that.

And all of us who knew Joe only ever l knew a decent man and loving father.

But I’m glad you cleared that up for us with your hard earned expertise.
How much did Joe pay you to say that

As anyone with a brain knew, the Comer/Jordan “investigation” was always a sham.

And now it’s laid bare. Their “star witness” lied the whole time.

As I’ve told you fyi the start, whatever you believe about his policies, Joe Biden is a decent and honest man. Unlike the criminal, rapist, and cheater Trump.

Where is your apology, assholes?
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

As anyone with a brain knew, the Comer/Jordan “investigation” was always a sham.

As I’ve told you fyi the start, whatever you believe about his policies, Joe Biden is a decent and honest man. Unlike the criminal, rapist, and cheater Trump.

LOLOLOLOL! Hey Commie, lay off the CNN

Wow, it just gets shadier!

The FBI confidential source charged last week for allegedly providing false information about President Biden and his son Hunter Biden implicated Russian intervention in court documents filed Tuesday.

The big picture: Alexander Smirnov, 43, admitted that "officials associated with Russian intelligence" were involved in passing a story about Hunter Biden, per the government's memorandum in support of his detention.

DOJ: FBI informant said Russian intelligence involved in Hunter Biden story​

trump has never, I mean never, said "I'm sorry" for anything. Maga minions will never say I'm sorry. They'll just dance around the issue.

Nothing is decided leftwards. Quit trying to spike the ball at the 50 yard line.

Keep dreaming. You have that until November.
What happens to you then when Trump doesn't win? After these mountain of lies you've been telling for years come to nothing, will you commit suicide? You've woven your identity so tightly with his wishes I don't see how you'll ever recover from that. I hope you have other hobbies or it doesn't look good for you.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
What happens to you then when Trump doesn't win? After these mountain of lies you've been telling for years come to nothing, will you commit suicide? You've woven your identity so tightly with his wishes I don't see how you'll ever recover from that. I hope you have other hobbies or it doesn't look good for you.
Nothing I type on this board has anything to do with my real life junior. Im just trying to help General Trump educate you mush heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT