ADVERTISEMENT

So, are TigerGrowls and all the other MAGA idiots going to apologize now?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160727171811-donald-trump-russia-hack-hillary-clinton-email-acosta-tsr-00000000.jpg

What happens to you then when Trump doesn't win? After these mountain of lies you've been telling for years come to nothing, will you commit suicide? You've woven your identity so tightly with his wishes I don't see how you'll ever recover from that. I hope you have other hobbies or it doesn't look good for you.
Nope. He will just say THIS election was stolen too.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Well of course, but it's highly doubtful Trump would try to run again in 2028, so what would he have to live for?
Well, my thing is that I'm not sure how Growlz has ANY hope that Trump can win. Look at it from HIS point of view. I mean he thinks EVERYONE is Deep State. Thousands and thousands of people at all levels of society conspired to steal the election from Trump. NONE of whom have been caught and punished for it. They are just sitting there waiting to do it again.

Now that's bad enough, but add on the following . Trump was actually PRESIDENT when all of the above happened. TRUMP picked the people that let this happen. His AG said there was no fraud. The head of the FBI said the same. The guy he hired to keep the election secure said the same thing. His own VP (Mike Pence) certified the election results... ALL ON TRUMP'S watch. People that TRUMP HAND PICKED to keep the election honest.

Now Growlz thinks that Biden and company were cheating in 2020... But now Biden's President. What do think is going to happen now? Trump has even LESS ability to affect the election than he did in 2020 AND the "cheaters" are in charge. How exactly is Trump going to win?

Well, my thing is that I'm not sure how Growlz has ANY hope that Trump can win. Look at it from HIS point of view. I mean he thinks EVERYONE is Deep State. Thousands and thousands of people at all levels of society conspired to steal the election from Trump. NONE of whom have been caught and punished for it. They are just sitting there waiting to do it again.

Now that's bad enough, but add on the following . Trump was actually PRESIDENT when all of the above happened. TRUMP picked the people that let this happen. His AG said there was no fraud. The head of the FBI said the same. The guy he hired to keep the election secure said the same thing. His own VP (Mike Pence) certified the election results... ALL ON TRUMP'S watch. People that TRUMP HAND PICKED to keep the election honest.

Now Growlz thinks that Biden and company were cheating in 2020... But now Biden's President. What do think is going to happen now? Trump has even LESS ability to affect the election than he did in 2020 AND the "cheaters" are in charge. How exactly is Trump going to win?
He believes Trump can win if he buries us all under an avalanche of propaganda, thats how. If he can just force us to see one more catturd post or one more fake fraud allegation, the tide will surely turn in Trumps favor. If he can get more mostly red state voters on TI to see more of his cartoon tweets, all the dominos will surely fall...right?

Well of course, but it's highly doubtful Trump would try to run again in 2028, so what would he have to live for?
Trump has said multiple times that is the last battle for all the marbles and I agree with that. The only way Trump loses this time is massive unfettered election fraud and possible false flag operations to instigate mass mail in voting. Trump would not run in 28 if he loses this year imo.

You make a lot of sense here and its disturbing to me. Trump was not corrupt and the deep state was running the show in a lot of aspects more than Trump even when he was potus. I think Trump has more support by far than China Joe but absolutely could still lose via fraud.

You make a lot of sense here and its disturbing to me. Trump was not corrupt and the deep state was running the show in a lot of aspects more than Trump even when he was potus. I think Trump has more support by far than China Joe but absolutely could still lose via fraud.
And there you go... A President with an approval rate in the mid 30% range in November of 2020 (and by FoxNew's own metrics NEVER had a 50% approval rate). VERY low by any account. AND yet there's NO WAY he could have lost? He won by a landslide in Trump's own words. That makes NO SENSE at all.

The only way Trump loses this time is massive unfettered election fraud and possible false flag operations to instigate mass mail in voting.

Or...he's a terribly unpopular piece of human excrement that Americans could legitimately reject with their votes YET AGAIN.

But it appears that liars who are committed to their lies will keep on lying. Months in advance and - as always - without a shred of evidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT