ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Non-ironically, secure the border folks! Immigration, good. Illegal immigration, drugs, guns, cartel money, bad

There is no Southern Border

The misery, diseases, illiteracy and crime that is being imported into the the US is astromomical

Transport the illegals to Democratic Sanctuary cities and let them feast on the Democrat’s Lifeblood

Reactions: TigerGrowls
SCOTUS not performing its constitutionally mandated duties. There should be NO constitutional protections for illegal aliens.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
I look forward to seeing what legislation the republican controlled congress proposes to change our immigration laws. They have been in power for a full week now, I would have expected to have seen something already.
Weak response. Everyone knows the border was under control when Trump left office and Biden purposefully blew it up in a treasonous manner. Biden has already done numerous things that he should impeached for.

SCOTUS not performing its constitutionally mandated duties. There should be NO constitutional protections for illegal aliens.

Anybody within the jurisdiction of the United States is protected by the Bill of Rights bud.

For example, 5th amendment reads, “Any person,” not citizen

Reactions: yoshi121374
The actual words though
Dude, he knows everything b/c Trump knows everything. Anyone who doesn't agree is deep state corruption in the US and probably a commie. People visiting the US (illegal or not) are subject to its laws (ie... You can't have Codene w/o a perscrition even though it's legal in Mexico), even if their own countries' laws are different. They are also subject to constitutional protections. It's common sense, but you'll never get OP on board with that.

Dude, he knows everything b/c Trump knows everything. Anyone who doesn't agree is deep state corruption in the US and probably a commie. People visiting the US (illegal or not) are subject to its laws (ie... You can't have Codene w/o a perscrition even though it's legal in Mexico), even if their own countries' laws are different. They are also subject to constitutional protections. It's common sense, but you'll never get OP on board with that.
I will never be on board with handing out billions of us taxpayer dollars to illegal alien lawbreakers as soon as they are able to get across the border. US constitutional protection should only apply to us citizens and legal immigrants imo.

I will never be on board with handing out billions of us taxpayer dollars to illegal alien lawbreakers as soon as they are able to get across the border. US constitutional protection should only apply to us citizens and legal immigrants imo.
Nobody is talking about handing out money. We are talking about basic rights and the way we treat our fellow human beings. As I said above... anyone in the US (diplomats excluded, I guess) is subject to the laws of the US. They are also provided the protections that we give though our constitution b/c that's the way we do things.

Remember, In spite of what Trump told you. Most illegals are NOT Murderers, Drug dealers, or Criminals of any kind. They are folks in a situation that's so bad, that trying to sneak across the border with what you can carry on their backs and trying to have a life in the US seems like their best option.

Nobody is talking about handing out money. We are talking about basic rights and the way we treat our fellow human beings. As I said above... anyone in the US (diplomats excluded, I guess) is subject to the laws of the US. They are also provided the protections that we give though our constitution b/c that's the way we do things.

Remember, In spite of what Trump told you. Most illegals are NOT Murderers, Drug dealers, or Criminals of any kind. They are folks in a situation that's so bad, that trying to sneak across the border with what you can carry on their backs and trying to have a life in the US seems like their best option.
KISS MY OLD WHITE ASS. i HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS. Your Trump schtick is old and tired. The US govt has to spend hundreds of billions of dollars per year on illegals through processing and giving them benefits and thats a fact that I dare you to try and disprove. I will never ever agree with that. Additionally immigrants that try to come in legally have to wait for years while the illegals just march across, have babies and get paid. They are getting paid more than ever under commie joe.

KISS MY OLD WHITE ASS. i HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS. Your Trump schtick is old and tired. The US govt has to spend hundreds of billions of dollars per year on illegals through processing and giving them benefits and thats a fact that I dare you to try and disprove. I will never ever agree with that. Additionally immigrants that try to come in legally have to wait for years while the illegals just march across, have babies and get paid. They are getting paid more than ever under commie joe.
You do have your own opinions, they were given to you by Trump. They are evil opinions, but they are yours.

You do have your own opinions, they were given to you by Trump. They are evil opinions, but they are yours.
Brainwashed self professed dope smoking lib is what you are that only arguably has enough functional brain matter left to even form a cogent opinion.

Brainwashed self professed dope smoking lib is what you are that only arguably has enough functional brain matter left to even form a cogent opinion.
Sure man... Keep telling yourself that.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is <insert personal insult here>. You've learned well from your Lord and Savior, Trump. I just ask myself what would Jesus do on immigration? I think he'd be more in line with my thinking than yours. So this is one brainwashed dope smoking lib that feels like he's in pretty good company.

But you keep on worshiping Trump and the idea of stolen elections and how everyone coming across the border is a criminal b/c two plus years of BS Gatewaypundit articles that NEVER amount to anything simply isn't enough.

Sure man... Keep telling yourself that.

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is <insert personal insult here>. You've learned well from your Lord and Savior, Trump. I just ask myself what would Jesus do on immigration? I think he'd be more in line with my thinking than yours. So this is one brainwashed dope smoking lib that feels like he's in pretty good company.

But you keep on worshiping Trump and the idea of stolen elections and how everyone coming across the border is a criminal b/c two plus years of BS Gatewaypundit articles that NEVER amount to anything simply isn't enough.
Pulling the religion card with a BS argument that you saw on msm tv will not sway me as I am not brainwashed. I am in full support of legal immigration. A nation state must be able to protect its borders and control inward population flow. Without that we will just become a third world land mass at some point.

@hopefultiger13 brain stimulation

An incorrect interpretation by anti american interests burrowed deep in the US govt.
There's literally nothing to interpret. You know why Guantanamo detainees were held there and not stateside? If they're in America, they get the right to a speedy trial and protection against cruel and unusual punishment like anyone else, citizen or otherwise.

There's literally nothing to interpret. You know why Guantanamo detainees were held there and not stateside? If they're in America, they get the right to a speedy trial and protection against cruel and unusual punishment like anyone else, citizen or otherwise.
There is a hell of a lot to interpret. We are not talking about prisoners here. The US govt is spending hundreds of billions per year of taxpayer funds to take care of anyone that can get across the border. Hell No!!

At the current it will be one of the top five govt expenditures per year.

There is a hell of a lot to interpret. We are not talking about prisoners here. The US govt is spending hundreds of billions per year of taxpayer funds to take care of anyone that can get across the border. Hell No!!

At the current it will be one of the top five govt expenditures per year.
Which has nothing to do with illegal immigrants receiving protection under the US constitution you jackass

Which has nothing to do with illegal immigrants receiving protection under the US constitution you jackass
Go jump in the water and cool your jets bro. This thread is about the shitty piss poor job your communist hero potus is doing at protecting the southern border of the contiguous United States. I guess you dont give a shit being over in the middle of the pacific. The border was well managed and getting better still under Trump in spite of tremendous resistance from your party. China Joe took it over and purposefully blew it up you D**Khead. You try to talk tough and think you know military but in reality you are blindly supporting communists infested in our govt trying to steamroll us on the road to a global communist state.

Last edited:
Go jump in the water and cool your jets bro. This thread is about the shitty piss poor job your communist hero potus is doing at protecting the southern border of the contiguous United States. I guess you dont give a shit being over in the middle of the pacific. The border was well managed and getting better still under Trump in spite of tremendous resistance from your party. China Joe took it over and purposefully blew it up you D**Khead. You try to talk tough and think you know military but in reality you are blindly supporting communists infested in our govt trying to steamroll us on the road to a global communist state.
Yes, yes we get it... Trump good everyone else is bad. All praise Trump!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
For all you haters on here. Please look at the real deficit spending going on so you can virtue signal that we are just a big global village and should open our borders to one and all.

cost-immigration-illegals.jpg

For all you haters on here. Please look at the real deficit spending going on so you can virtue signal that we are just a big global village and should open our borders to one and all.

cost-immigration-illegals.jpg

I look forward to seeing what the new law changes are proposed by the republican controlled congress. It has been two weeks.

The only thing I have heard is that they will propose a bill that will give the secretary of homeland security more authority to act on illegal immigration. Of course, they also want to impeach the current occupant of that job for not doing enough on immigration.

Does not make much sense.

I look forward to seeing what the new law changes are proposed by the republican controlled congress. It has been two weeks.

The only thing I have heard is that they will propose a bill that will give the secretary of homeland security more authority to act on illegal immigration. Of course, they also want to impeach the current occupant of that job for not doing enough on immigration.

Does not make much sense.
They have repeatedly over and over called for China Joe to just go back to Trump Border policies, finish the wall and enforce the current laws on the book. Problem solved.

Would I support a legitimate bipartisan immigration reform? Yes I would but that is another topic than the epic cluster f**K currently in progress at the border that is 100% on Joe and the dem party.

Keep in mind Joe and the dems had control of all 3 levels of govt the past 2 years and did not put up any bills on immigration reform. Other than the huge boondoggle bill that they got passed by bribing Joe Manchin everything they have done has been by EO from China Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
They have repeatedly over and over called for China Joe to just go back to Trump Border policies, finish the wall and enforce the current laws on the book. Problem solved.

Would I support a legitimate bipartisan immigration reform? Yes I would but that is another topic than the epic cluster f**K currently in progress at the border that is 100% on Joe and the dem party.

Keep in mind Joe and the dems had control of all 3 levels of govt the past 2 years and did not put up any bills on immigration reform. Other than the huge boondoggle bill that they got passed by bribing Joe Manchin everything they have done has been by EO from China Joe.

Congress makes laws. Not the president.

Funny you completely ignored the idiocy of the pubs wanting to impeach Mayorkas for not doing his job while also wanting to pass a bill to enable to do that job.

Why are they punting the border to homeland security? Why not just change the laws?

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT