ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Americans being denied right to self defense against illegal aliens!

I dont know the laws of Arizona, but even in "Stand your Ground" states, you cant just shoot someone on your property

This sentence right here

There was no weapon found on or near the victim, whose body was discovered 100 to 150 yards from Kelly’s home with one visible gunshot wound, he said.

Guy was 100+ yards from the home soooooo "castle doctrine" wouldnt apply, and there was no weapon found near the "victim"? Sooooo how is that self defense?

I dont know the laws of Arizona, but even in "Stand your Ground" states, you cant just shoot someone on your property

This sentence right here

Guy was 100+ yards from the home soooooo "castle doctrine" wouldnt apply, and there was no weapon found near the "victim"? Sooooo how is that self defense?
We will see some more details I am sure.

This sentence right here

I found this. Will post the entire article below.

Under Arizona law, a property owner can use deadly force if he or she believes it “immediately necessary” to prevent trespassing, according to the Mail. Arizona also has “stand your ground” laws that allow homeowners to use deadly force.

This is total horse crap. A million dollar bond on this old man with a disabled wife and animals now alone at home.

UPDATE: The Disturbing Details in Case of Illegal Alien Allegedly Killed by Arizona Rancher​

By Jack Gist, The Western Journal
Published February 9, 2023 at 5:50pm
The poet Robert Frost penned the line “good fences make good neighbors” back in 1914. Today he might have rephrased it to “secure national borders make safe citizens.”
When national borders are undermined — as continues to be the case at the U.S. southern border — illegal immigrants are free to stream into the country. This can cause confusion for legal citizens. I’ve said it before: Confusion breeds fear.
In the desert ranchlands of southern Arizona, this brand of fear can get people killed.
That might be what happened in the case of George Alan Kelly, a 73-year-old rancher accused of shooting and killing an illegal migrant on his property near the U.S.-Mexico border.
The alleged victim, tentatively identified as 48-year-old Gabriel Cuen-Butimea from a Mexican voter registration found on his body, was no stranger to the U.S. According to the Daily Mail, Cuen-Butimea had been deported back to Mexico multiple times, most recently in 2016.
TRENDING: MUST WATCH: Matt Gaetz Leaves Democrat Witness Squirming And Stuttering When Gaetz Exposes He’s A Partner At A Lobbying Firm That Represents Pfizer, Google, And George Soros' Open Society
Kelly’s Kino Springs ranch is in an isolated area about a mile and a half due north of the U.S.-Mexico border. Out there, it’s every man for himself. Rugged individualism used to be an American ideal. In Kelly’s case, it looks more like a curse.
There were more than a quarter-million illegal migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border in December, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection. That was the highest monthly total ever recorded, according to the New York Post.
It’s easy to see why U.S. citizens living in the rugged rural areas close to the southern border might be a bit rattled.
Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Apparently, none of this played into Santa Cruz County’s decision to charge Kelly with first-degree murder. Kelly was also slapped with a $1 million bail bond, which he asked the judge to reduce because his wife would be left to fend for herself on the ranch.
“She’s there by herself,” Kelly reportedly pleaded at a court hearing. “Nobody to take care of her, the livestock or the ranch. And I’m not going anywhere. I can’t come up with a million dollars.”
The judge wasn’t having it. This sounds like overkill on the part of officials who are reportedly still trying to figure out what happened to trigger the shooting.
Under Arizona law, a property owner can use deadly force if he or she believes it “immediately necessary” to prevent trespassing, according to the Mail. Arizona also has “stand your ground” laws that allow homeowners to use deadly force.
Kelly’s an old man. It’s not like he’s going to jump bail and illegally cross the border to save his hide.
The entire affair seems upside down. Is Kelly being punished for defending his property? Is he guilty until proven innocent? That’s what it sounds like.
If it happens to be the case that Kelly has a history of shooting at people out in the Arizona desert, why wouldn’t officials lead with that information to justify a $1 million bond?
The whole country’s upside down under President Joe Biden’s watch.
Bottom line: The Biden administration has intentionally undermined border security. There’s no other plausible explanation for the fiasco that continues to unfold at our southern border.
Is it crazy? Yes. No doubt about it. And it’s making us natives very restless.
Frost was right — good fences do make good neighbors, because they clearly designate private property. Secure borders clearly define a nation. When a border becomes blurred, citizens get disoriented. What once was clear becomes a question mark.
And so does everything else the country holds dear.
This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

I found this. Will post the entire article below.

Lazy journalism, or purposefully vague journalism by the GWP.

Below is the "law" that the GWP references

13-407. Justification; use of physical force in defense of premises

A. A person or his agent in lawful possession or control of premises is justified in threatening to use deadly physical force or in threatening or using physical force against another when and to the extent that a reasonable person would believe it immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of a criminal trespass by the other person in or upon the premises.

B. A person may use deadly physical force under subsection A only in the defense of himself or third persons as described in sections 13-405 and 13-406.

C. In this section, "premises" means any real property and any structure, movable or immovable, permanent or temporary, adapted for both human residence and lodging whether occupied or not.

section 13-405 is the stand your ground law

13-405. Justification; use of deadly physical force

A. A person is justified in threatening or using deadly physical force against another:

1. If such person would be justified in threatening or using physical force against the other under section 13-404, and

2. When and to the degree a reasonable person would believe that deadly physical force is immediately necessary to protect himself against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly physical force.

B. A person has no duty to retreat before threatening or using deadly physical force pursuant to this section if the person is in a place where the person may legally be and is not engaged in an unlawful act.

The question really comes down to what were the circumstances of these two interaction? Did the victim attack the old man? or did the old man, just shoot the guy for being on his property? and that we do not know .... and I dont think we will ever know. I dont think there are other witnesses, so forensic evidence will be incredibly important. Position of the old man (shooter) relative to the victim? Where was he shot? chest? back? .... going to be an expensive case to try with no witnesses and what is the probability of conviction? I would assume that the "jury" here will be made up of mostly other ranchers and people from that jurisdiction? I dunno .... Im babbling now

Points are

- No, you cant just shoot somebody on your property in Arizona

- If youre seeking asylum or seeking entrance into the US, do it through a legal point of entry.

but I agree

- a property owner has every right to defend themselves on their property if they are being attacked.

- a million dollar bond on a 73 year old, who doesnt appear to have a criminal record, under these circumstances, is utterly ridiculous and shameful

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lazy journalism, or purposefully vague journalism by the GWP.

Below is the "law" that the GWP references

section 13-405 is the stand your ground law

The question really comes down to what were the circumstances of these two interaction? Did the victim attack the old man? or did the old man, just shoot the guy for being on his property? and that we do not know .... and I dont think we will ever know. I dont think there are other witnesses, so forensic evidence will be incredibly important. Position of the old man (shooter) relative to the victim? Where was he shot? chest? back? .... going to be an expensive case to try with no witnesses and what is the probability of conviction? I would assume that the "jury" here will be made up of mostly other ranchers and people from that jurisdiction? I dunno .... Im babbling now

Points are

- No, you cant just shoot somebody on your property in Arizona

- If youre seeking asylum or seeking entrance into the US, do it through a legal point of entry.

but I agree

- a property owner has every right to defend themselves on their property if they are being attacked.

- a million dollar bond on a 73 year old, who doesnt appear to have a criminal record, under these circumstances, is utterly ridiculous and shameful
More info.

Reactions: PAWrocka
The sinister underbelly of the disaster in progress at the southern border.

Blockbuster Report: Biden’s Open Borders for Child Migrants Horror: Dozens of Kids Killed; Legs Torn Off in Factories, Spines Shattered on Construction Sites, Thousands Lost by HHS​

By Kristinn Taylor Feb. 25, 2023 4:20 pm

The New York Times published a blockbuster report on Saturday that details massive nationwide child labor horrors taking place because of Joe Biden opening the border to unaccompanied children in 2021 after President Trump fought hard to shut down child trafficking.
Migrant-Children-Getty-Images-03072021-600x400.jpg
Unaccompanied Guatemalan child immigrants Oscar and Diego line up on March 27, 2021, at a processing checkpoint before being detained by border patrol agents in the border city of Roma, TX,
Ed Jones/AFP/Getty Images
The children are working to pay off their debts to cartel traffickers and their sponsors here, as well as to send remittances to their families back home. The Times found children working in factories and plants of major American companies and their suppliers across the country.
“Migrant child labor benefits both under-the-table operations and global corporations, the Times found. In Los Angeles, children stitch “Made in America” tags into J. Crew shirts. They bake dinner rolls sold at Walmart and Target, process milk used in Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and help debone chicken sold at Whole Foods. As recently as the fall, middle-schoolers made Fruit of the Loom socks in Alabama. In Michigan, children make auto parts for Ford and General Motors.”

Warm Up Your Bedroom With Cozy Comforters And Covers From MyPillow (Now Up To 70% Off)
A March 16, 2021 statement by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, a Cuban immigrant, laying out Biden’s open border policy basically told the world to send their unaccompanied children to the United States (excerpt):

We are on pace to encounter more individuals on the southwest border than we have in the last 20 years. We are expelling most single adults and families. We are not expelling unaccompanied children.
…We are encountering many unaccompanied children at our southwest border every day. A child who is under the age of 18 and not accompanied by their parent or legal guardian is considered under the law to be an unaccompanied child. We are encountering six- and seven-year-old children, for example, arriving at our border without an adult. They are vulnerable children and we have ended the prior administration’s practice of expelling them.
…I came to this country as an infant, brought by parents who understood the hope and promise of America. Today, young children are arriving at our border with that same hope. We can do this.
The report by Times reporter Hannah Dreier is gut-wrenching. Excerpts via Yahoo:
….These workers are part of a new economy of exploitation: Migrant children, who have been coming into the United States without their parents in record numbers, are ending up in some of the most punishing jobs in the country, a New York Times investigation found. This shadow workforce extends across industries in every state, flouting child labor laws that have been in place for nearly a century. Twelve-year-old roofers in Florida and Tennessee. Underage slaughterhouse workers in Delaware, Mississippi and North Carolina. Children sawing planks of wood on overnight shifts in South Dakota.
Largely from Central America, the children are driven by economic desperation that was worsened by the pandemic. This labor force has been slowly growing for almost a decade, but it has exploded since 2021, while the systems meant to protect children have broken down.

…The number of unaccompanied minors entering the United States climbed to a high of 130,000 last year — three times what it was five years earlier — and this summer is expected to bring another wave.

While HHS checks on all minors by calling them a month after they begin living with their sponsors, data obtained by the Times showed that over the past two years, the agency could not reach more than 85,000 children. Overall, the agency lost immediate contact with one-third of migrant children.
…Adolescents are twice as likely as adults to be seriously injured at work, yet recently arrived preteens and teenagers are running industrial dough mixers, driving massive earthmovers and burning their hands on hot tar as they lay down roofing shingles, the Times found.

Unaccompanied minors have had their legs torn off in factories and their spines shattered on construction sites, but most of these injuries go uncounted. The Labor Department tracks the deaths of foreign-born child workers but no longer makes them public. Reviewing state and federal safety records and public reports, the Times found a dozen cases of young migrant workers killed since 2017, the last year the Labor Department reported any.
The deaths include a 14-year-old food delivery worker who was hit by a car while on his bike at a New York City intersection; a 16-year-old who was crushed under a 35-ton tractor-scraper outside Atlanta; and a 15-year-old who fell 50 feet from a roof in Alabama where he was laying down shingles.
This is a long, detailed report. Please read the rest of it at Yahoo and pass it on to Biden voters.

Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins reported Saturday that border crossings have exploded in the federal fiscal year that started October 1, 2022:, “BREAKING: CBP Sources tell FOX News…Migrant Encounters have exceeded 1 Million mark Total Encounters FYTD23 – 1,008,217 (67.8% were Single Adults) For comparison, CBP FYTD22 thru 3/1 were 839,819 FYTD23 T42 Expulsions: 328,454 FYTD23 Known Gotaways: 354,522”

Link to Times article with many informative photos:
Trending: Biden Regime Is Shooting Cows From Helicopters In New Mexico – Here’s What Ranchers Are Saying About the Move

That's a lot of future voters who will need government assistance to make ends meet. Wonder who they will vote for someday.
They'll be voting for their leaders in Central America, that's who.

That's a lot of future voters who will need government assistance to make ends meet. Wonder who they will vote for someday.

The GOP:
Two full months in control of Congress.
Zero bills to change the laws at the southern border.

Reactions: dpic73
So the needy in America got moved down a rung on the ladder in this new globalist village.

Project Veritas on Tuesday released whistleblower video confirming the Chicago Housing Authority is leaving homeless Americans on the streets in favor of illegal aliens.

“The mayor [of Chicago] has not signed the bill for Americans to be permanently placed.” – one homeless whistleblower told PV.

“They told me that those [migrant] families were a priority over us.” – another homeless man told PV.

“I went to check my status for housing. I was number 20 on the list, but now it went to 67 because they had to prioritize the illegal immigrants, and I’m like, that’s so unfair. I’ve been waiting three years on this list,” he said.

Last edited:
Not a big deal at all according to the loony brainwashed dem supporters. This is tragic. We are at war now.

You do know that these two people overdosed during trump’s term right?
I do know that and it has no bearing on my statement. We will never stop all drugs short of a biblical level reversal on the way drugs are policed, but everything that was getting over during the Trump term has been increased 20 fold in the Biden term imo.

I do know that and it has no bearing on my statement. We will never stop all drugs short of a biblical level reversal on the way drugs are policed, but everything that was getting over during the Trump term has been increased 20 fold in the Biden term imo.

I'll give you credit for adding the "imo" to that sentence since you know you cannot provide any evidence for it.

republicans: "Biden has open borders! Impeach him!"

Also republicans: "Biden is seizing ten times more fentanyl than trump did! Impeach him"

Reactions: yoshi121374
Who would of guessed this? LOL!! China Joe probably has a side deal with the cartels too and he is not going to hurt his money stream.

The Biden administration on Wednesday announced it would not support efforts to brand Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, indicating such a move would provide little value in combatting their operations.

US. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz told lawmakers on Wednesday that the U.S. border patrol doesn't have operational control of the border.

During a Homeland Security Committee field hearing in McAllen, Texas, House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Mark E. Green noted that the formal definition of operational control, according to U.S. law, is "the prevention of all unlawful entries into the United States, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics and other contraband."

Ortiz was asked if he thought Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was lying last year when he said the U.S. had operational control of the border.

"About ten years ago, we used operational control as a measuring stick of our effectiveness along the southwest border. My new strategy is geared towards mission advantage," Ortiz said.

When asked directly if the U.S. had operational control of the entire U.S.-Mexico border, Ortiz replied, "No, sir."

Please any liberal or Trump hater please explain what the wisdom and goodness of this is.

The Biden administration spends about $130,000 per day to store and maintain unused border wall panels at the southern border, and Senate Republicans are demanding answers.

Republican members of the Senate Armed Forces Committee — using details provided to them in a request for information to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) — sent a letter Wednesday evening to the Defense Department asking why nearly $50 million is being spent each year to store the Trump-era border materials.

In its correspondence with the committee, the USACE confirmed the cancelation of the border wall contracts by President Biden’s administration in 2021 “left a variety of excess materials” and the “total costs to store, maintain, and secure all the materials across all sites is estimated to be approximately $130,000 per day.”

“Some of these materials, to include security cameras, overhead lights, and electrical and stormwater materials are being disposed of in accordance with federal excess material disposal laws and regulations,” the USACE stated. “Overall, 61% of non-bollard panel materials, and 4% of bollard panel materials have been transferred to other government agencies or disposed of through the DLA disposition process. The total value of these materials is estimated at approximately $300 million. However, the cost to the government cannot be finalized until audits are completed and negotiations with contractors are concluded.”

Biden is scum.

On Saturday Joe Biden taunted Americans with this outrageous tweet: “MAGA House Republican proposals would slash funding for border security – a move that could allow nearly 900 pounds of fentanyl into our country. We need more resources to secure the border. Not less.”

The tweet was rightly ratioed with more comments than likes for his latest outrageous lie.

Fentanyl deaths are up 50% under Joe Biden. Over 100,000 Americans die from fentanyl overdose a year now that Joe Biden opened the souther border.

HOW DARE HE blame Republicans for his dangerous policies that are killing young Americans?

Certainly, the regime knows this but like any totalitarian state they mock and gaslight their population with a continuous string of lies.

And you can be certain that the mainstream media will not say a thing about this latest Biden lie – just like all the rest.
They’re in on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT