ADVERTISEMENT

Tens of Billions of US Dollars Were Transferred to Ukraine and then Using FTX Crypto Currency the Funds Were Laundered Back to Democrats in US

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Has anyone wondered like me how and why democrat candidates can outspend republican candidates by 3 and 4 to 1? Well this is a big part of how they do it. What is everyones opinion on this and what should be done about it?

By Joe Hoft
Published November 12, 2022 at 6:30pm
FTX-Home-Page.jpg

Did you ever wonder where all those billions of dollars were going in Ukraine? Did you ever wonder why anyone was trusting the elites in US politics like the Bidens with billions in funds going to Ukraine?
Today it turns out that these were excellent questions.
We have information that the tens of billions of dollars going to Ukraine were actually laundered back to the US to corrupt Democrats and elites using FTX cryptocurrency. Now the money is gone and FTX is bankrupt.

As reported earlier, the FTX crypto company gave at least $40 million to Democrat candidates and causes in the midterms.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Maricopa Drops SHOCKING Sunday Numbers -- Claim Only 54% for Kari Lake FROM ELECTION DAY! And Independents Went to Hobbs! -- STEAL IS ON
Sam Bankman-Fried is Biden’s second biggest donor.

In addition to this, Daily Caller lists many of the lawmakers who Sam Bankman Fried was bankrolling who oversaw the institution that was supposed to keep on eye on companies like FTX:
Sam Bankman-Fried, prolific Democratic donor and ex-CEO of now-bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX, funded the campaigns of members of Congress overseeing the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), one of the key bodies tasked with regulating the crypto industry and the subject of Bankman-Fried’s aggressive lobbying.
Bankman-Fried’s FTX is currently under investigation by the CFTC and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) after Bankman-Fried allegedly moved $10 billion in client assets from his crypto exchange to his trading firm Alameda Research, and a liquidity crisis at his exchange which prompted the company to file for bankruptcy. However, prior to the agency’s probe, Bankman-Fried aggressively courted the CFTC – and funded several key lawmakers charged with overseeing the agency, pouring cash into their campaign coffers.
FTX also happens to be related to Ukraine.
The far-left Washington Post reported on March 3 that Ukraine was dealing in crypto.
The Ukrainian government has gathered more than $42 million in cryptocurrency donations since Saturday, plus digital artwork including a limited edition worth roughly $200,000, according to blockchain analytics firm Elliptic. The challenge is how the country cashes in on these assets to fund its war needs.
Amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the CEO of FTX, Sam Bankman Fried has come forward to help a crypto donation project. He humbly announced that FTX will be supporting the Ukrainian Ministry of Finance and other communities in collecting crypto donations for the country. The Ukrainian government has received over $60 million in crypto donations from all over the world.
FTX’s CEO, Sam Bankman Fried highlighted that the war in Ukraine has been dragging on. The country is in full need of humanitarian help and access to global financial infrastructure. He also called attention to sanctions and crypto during this kind of situation. He indicated that crypto exchanges should enforce sanctions announced by the government seriously.
FTX has stressed across all of its regulatory and policy efforts, active coordination and communication with regulators and policymakers is crucial to ensuring that laws and rules achieve their intended outcome, reads a letter by FTX
The word is now out. The Democrats sent tens of billions to Ukraine and then laundered this money back to Democrat pockets and funds in the US. Now the company is bankrupt and the funds are nowhere to be found.
This information was shared on Twitter and we can confirm from our sources that this is accurate.
FTX-Money-Laundering.jpg

Of course, the Democrats are sending billions to themselves. They steal elections, why wouldn’t they steal money?

Reactions: jfegaly
this is going to turn into a WILD story, though i have a feeling given the range of people that could be implicated and their respective statuses it's likely this thing gets the epstein treatment and a scalp or two end up in prison for fraud/laundering/conspiracy on behalf of apparently no one. as far as ukraine, i mean anyone with a brain knows at least a portion of the allowance money we were giving them was being kicked back to the pockets of our govt officials/friends and family somehow and this could be part of that, though nothing i've seen is convincing. that they had an existing public relationship w/ ukraine certainly makes the idea plausible tho.

it really does feel a lot like epstein in the sense once again we have a major scandal and it clearly involves a similar semblance of the incestuous political insider web doing all the things people are labeled conspiracy theorists for suspecting.

but the stuff we do know for sure already is something you can't make up. there is no doubt he used client money to fund dems (and one repub got 200k -would put the rent on cheney - so the media can say "funded democrats and republicans" and pretend he wasn't purely pushing dems. his mom was a major dem organizer and hillary lawyer so there's that. his gf, who he made ceo of alameda, and is a fukking moron, has a father who worked w/ gary gensler, so they faced limited regulatory hurdles. they hired a former cftc commissioner as well which tells you how much integrity exists there. and the cherry on top was getting their head of risk from credit suisse...i mean you couldn't make this stuff up. sbf moved client funds knowingly and discretely and from there queen dipsht did her thing trading...as well as making a series of highly questionable vc fundings of very small, very opaque companies. those companies then moved the funds back to entities controlled by sbf. this is what we know so far. there are certainly more players involved, there are questions about the timing of his launch, questions about how they scaled so quickly from obscurity to massive market share, questions about all the celebrity endorsements (and where are you now matt damon?), questions about who sbf coordinated his donations with etc.

i am truly stunned tho at the high end vc/hf's that gave this idiot money. if you listen to him or caroline speak for 5 mins and don't realize they're completely full of sht you deserve to lose any money you gave them. sbf is def very technically smart, he just doesn't seem to know anything about applying that to the real world.

but the real kicker here, the only reason this whole charade unraveled was sbf bigtimed the binance guy so he went to twitter with his announcement about withdrawing funds, triggering the run that spiraled into bankruptcy. without that none of this came to light yet.

but above all here..the single biggest takeaway for anyone still figuring out life. you never, EVER, trust a fat vegan.

Has anyone wondered like me how and why democrat candidates can outspend republican candidates by 3 and 4 to 1? Well this is a big part of how they do it. What is everyones opinion on this and what should be done about it?

By Joe Hoft
Published November 12, 2022 at 6:30pm
FTX-Home-Page.jpg

Did you ever wonder where all those billions of dollars were going in Ukraine? Did you ever wonder why anyone was trusting the elites in US politics like the Bidens with billions in funds going to Ukraine?
Today it turns out that these were excellent questions.
We have information that the tens of billions of dollars going to Ukraine were actually laundered back to the US to corrupt Democrats and elites using FTX cryptocurrency. Now the money is gone and FTX is bankrupt.

As reported earlier, the FTX crypto company gave at least $40 million to Democrat candidates and causes in the midterms.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Maricopa Drops SHOCKING Sunday Numbers -- Claim Only 54% for Kari Lake FROM ELECTION DAY! And Independents Went to Hobbs! -- STEAL IS ON
Sam Bankman-Fried is Biden’s second biggest donor.

In addition to this, Daily Caller lists many of the lawmakers who Sam Bankman Fried was bankrolling who oversaw the institution that was supposed to keep on eye on companies like FTX:

FTX also happens to be related to Ukraine.
The far-left Washington Post reported on March 3 that Ukraine was dealing in crypto.

The word is now out. The Democrats sent tens of billions to Ukraine and then laundered this money back to Democrat pockets and funds in the US. Now the company is bankrupt and the funds are nowhere to be found.
This information was shared on Twitter and we can confirm from our sources that this is accurate.
FTX-Money-Laundering.jpg

Of course, the Democrats are sending billions to themselves. They steal elections, why wouldn’t they steal money?

investigating this should be a top priority of the incoming republican majority in congress. We need investigations into this immediately. Passing legislation or governance should be a secondary priority. The American people have spoken and they clearly want more conspiracy theories being mainstreamed.

investigating this should be a top priority of the incoming republican majority in congress. We need investigations into this immediately. Passing legislation or governance should be a secondary priority. The American people have spoken and they clearly want more conspiracy theories being mainstreamed.

This is not a conspiracy theory. When you post stuff like this then people think you are not very smart and maybe even really a walmart employee? Third shift? LOL!!

This is not a conspiracy theory. When you post stuff like this then people think you are not very smart and maybe even really a walmart employee? Third shift? LOL!!

what's wrong with working at Walmart? Why are you such an elitist?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
immediately jumps to conspiracy theory...awesome ty, thats like a jim cramer stock pick. my canary in a coal mine.

should we review the difference btw a question/request and a declarative statement? cot damn this broad even asking a question makes your brain go into a tailspin huh? that can't be healthy
Don't let it get the best of you!!

I don’t understand where all your hostility is coming from. We are finally aligned on our wants. I want MTG driving the republican bus. I want trump to run for president. I want these conspiracies to be investigated, very publicly.

it is time for the @scotchtiger ’s of the world to take a back seat. It is your time.

Yes, it's a nonsense conspiracy theory, which is why I really hope the pubs make a big deal out of it and continue to make asses of themselves leading up to 2024.

More sinisterly, the Ukraine donations partnership is under scrutiny as well. Twitter is calling attention once again toward the company’s relationship with Ukraine. It seems the news from early in the year is lending well to plenty of conspiracy theories. Political commentators and media figureheads have been discussing a stream of claims tying this relationship to alleged money-laundering.

The claims rely on an unsubstantiated claim that the Ukrainian government has invested directly into FTX. An employee of Everstake, a company that assisted the construction of the donation partnership, points out that the donation website keeps a transparent report on how the donations have funded the war effort. They also rely on the fact that Bankman-Fried donated to Democratic campaigns. However, they do not acknowledge his donations to Republican campaigns as well.

Reactions: dpic73
absolutely. pull the lid off this thing, they need to track down every dollar of client funds. look at all communications and who they coordinated with. everything, the party they donated to is completely irrelevant.

now nothing i've seen at all mentions salame as far as any involvement with alameda, i can't find any connections relative wise to the republican party, and i find it hard to believe sbf would be looking to cut him in on his scheme but leave no stone unturned. if he's dirty he's dirty.

but i want immediate answers on what the fk went on with the fraud thats already been admitted to. every dollar accounted for. every single name in this incestuous web. because sbf was a nobody, he was a errand boy at jane st for 5 mins and opens an exchange as campaign season heats up. almost immediately that exchange takes over the entire crypto space and he has all of hollywood talking him up and he's all over the talkshows doing puff pieces, not one single actual question ever asked. they had absolutely no one capable of running an exchange. this moron had no idea what he was doing, but they were too busy fawning over him for a real question to ever be asked. so why was that? how did this inexperienced, unqualified, fat vegan who dresses like a homeless person and looks like 10 lbs of sht stuffed in a 5 lb bag instantly take over several hundred billion dollar industry and receive overnight celebrity status? because it doesn't make sense. we already know what he did and how he did it re the political donations. one way or the other how wide the web goes will get out and it needs to. as far as the ukraine stuff, knowing what we know and that they had a relationship its certainly plausible but i hold no conviction on it at this point.

Yes, it's a nonsense conspiracy theory, which is why I really hope the pubs make a big deal out of it and continue to make asses of themselves leading up to 2024.

More sinisterly, the Ukraine donations partnership is under scrutiny as well. Twitter is calling attention once again toward the company’s relationship with Ukraine. It seems the news from early in the year is lending well to plenty of conspiracy theories. Political commentators and media figureheads have been discussing a stream of claims tying this relationship to alleged money-laundering.

The claims rely on an unsubstantiated claim that the Ukrainian government has invested directly into FTX. An employee of Everstake, a company that assisted the construction of the donation partnership, points out that the donation website keeps a transparent report on how the donations have funded the war effort. They also rely on the fact that Bankman-Fried donated to Democratic campaigns. However, they do not acknowledge his donations to Republican campaigns as well.

yea its absolutely not a conspiracy theory, you're only addressing one piece of it. its already known he funneled client money -if youre unfamiliar this is about as big a nono as there is - to alameda where his fkn moron of a gf who had no need for stop losses or any traditional risk management because she knew better blew a ton of it after blowing the original funding. but they also funneled money to entities back to sbf to donate. that's like wildly illegal. not a conspiracy. there's incestuous insider connections all over the executive group, there's the fact this group had absolutely no clue how to run an exchange. they had no experience or applicable knowledge. the overnight celebrity status immediately after launching. where did he get his money? who the hell is gary wang? why is all info on him scrubbed from the internet aside from his cto photo on ftx site? what kinda sht is going on that the only picture of this guy on the internet is the back of his head looking at a computer screen? why all the celebrity adoration? how they even know who this dickhead is immediately after he launched? has anyone seen matt damon? it stinks to high heavens and call it a conspiracy theory if you want but back in reality thats called engaging in deliberate ignorance or possessing astounding stupidity.

the ukraine stuff, idno. they had a relationship. its plausible. i know nothing on that and don't pretend to. but there's already enough problems here that need to be exposed to the finest detail. i'm glad you don't mind it being looked into, i think that's the prudent thing to do. if there's nothing there you can pound off to zelensky with a big smile that night and skeptics will have the question answered. win win.

"do not acknowledge his donations to republican campaigns as well" jfc absolutely shameless politicizing. number one why in the fukk should that matter to an actual journalist? does laundered money count for more if its a particular party. do you job and report the details that appears to be more than enough of a challenge. 24mm to 200k really adding value with that snippet. i can't believe people like that can look at themselves in the mirror. spineless political hackery.

edit: to clarify because i myself have probably mentioned party too casually or at least without delineating it's application. what annoys me is the party of who he donated to. there's only one politician or more likely their campaign organizers might have known anything about the scheme. where it's pertinent is who was pulling the strings, and it's clear which party in almost absolute probability exclusively were behind what went on. sbf isn't remotely capable of pulling all this together and those are the people who must be exposed in this. i don't care about the boobs in on capitol hill. i want the people who put this operation in motion. in that sense its obvious which party they're affiliated, but it can't matter to anyone if its your team or the other team. this incestuous circle jerk behind closed doors has to end. trust me they don't give a flying fk about you.

Last edited:
I’m sure Merit Garland will jump right on it! Lmao, it’s over guys, absolutely no one with a D in front of their name will go to jail. The MSM will ignore it or downplay it whenever Dems are implicated. If Pub’s did this it would be screaming from The headlines for years- kinda like the bogus Russia hoax that millions of brainwashed Dems still believe.
Hell I’m sure there are a few dimwits here who still think it’s true. The FBI knew within 24 hrs the Steele Dossier was manufactured garbage but ran with it for two years and falsified four FISA warrants to spy on Americans with it. This story won’t result in much as well.

I hope they do launch investigations into every democrat in government. It will only win us more elections.

Corrupt communists parading as democrats put these stolen taxpayer funds from FTX to their good usage.

We also sure as hell know that rank and file democrats do not have the funds to get to this level of spending. MSM on top of being corrupt and controlled by the uniparty and globalists are also receiving a huge chunk of these stolen taxpayer funds from the non stop ads being run on tv so they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
yea its absolutely not a conspiracy theory, you're only addressing one piece of it. its already known he funneled client money -if youre unfamiliar this is about as big a nono as there is - to alameda where his fkn moron of a gf who had no need for stop losses or any traditional risk management because she knew better blew a ton of it after blowing the original funding. but they also funneled money to entities back to sbf to donate. that's like wildly illegal. not a conspiracy. there's incestuous insider connections all over the executive group, there's the fact this group had absolutely no clue how to run an exchange. they had no experience or applicable knowledge. the overnight celebrity status immediately after launching. where did he get his money? who the hell is gary wang? why is all info on him scrubbed from the internet aside from his cto photo on ftx site? what kinda sht is going on that the only picture of this guy on the internet is the back of his head looking at a computer screen? why all the celebrity adoration? how they even know who this dickhead is immediately after he launched? has anyone seen matt damon? it stinks to high heavens and call it a conspiracy theory if you want but back in reality thats called engaging in deliberate ignorance or possessing astounding stupidity.

the ukraine stuff, idno. they had a relationship. its plausible. i know nothing on that and don't pretend to. but there's already enough problems here that need to be exposed to the finest detail. i'm glad you don't mind it being looked into, i think that's the prudent thing to do. if there's nothing there you can pound off to zelensky with a big smile that night and skeptics will have the question answered. win win.

"do not acknowledge his donations to republican campaigns as well" jfc absolutely shameless politicizing. number one why in the fukk should that matter to an actual journalist? does laundered money count for more if its a particular party. do you job and report the details that appears to be more than enough of a challenge. 24mm to 200k really adding value with that snippet. i can't believe people like that can look at themselves in the mirror. spineless political hackery.

edit: to clarify because i myself have probably mentioned party too casually or at least without delineating it's application. what annoys me is the party of who he donated to. there's only one politician or more likely their campaign organizers might have known anything about the scheme. where it's pertinent is who was pulling the strings, and it's clear which party in almost absolute probability exclusively were behind what went on. sbf isn't remotely capable of pulling all this together and those are the people who must be exposed in this. i don't care about the boobs in on capitol hill. i want the people who put this operation in motion. in that sense its obvious which party they're affiliated, but it can't matter to anyone if its your team or the other team. this incestuous circle jerk behind closed doors has to end. trust me they don't give a flying fk about you.

They MSM is not reporting any details on any money being laundered b/c there are no details to report about laundered money. Zero. Zilch. The day that someone brings an investigation (please let is be MTG) then I am sure they will report on it.

Here the facts that we know:

Ukraine is defending itself from an invasion from russia.

US is sending military aid to Ukraine.

FTX set up a website where regular, normal people could donate money in the form of crypto to Ukraine.

Several FTX executives donated significant amounts of money to both democrats and republicans in this election. This is their right to do so. Just like Elon Musk or anyone else.

That is all we know. We have no other facts as of yet. Everything else is conjecture by right wing websites. I'll say it again, slowly. THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT ANY UKRAINIAN MILITARY AID WAS LAUNDERED AND FUNNELED BACK TO DEMOCRATS.

This is 2020 all over again. republicans cannot accept that they lost, so they have to come up with crazy conspiracies. You guys will read someone's crazy opinion on facebook and take it aa fact (like Guiliani did in 2020).

Reactions: ctcseb
They MSM is not reporting any details on any money being laundered b/c there are no details to report about laundered money. Zero. Zilch. The day that someone brings an investigation (please let is be MTG) then I am sure they will report on it.

FTX set up a website where regular, normal people could donate money in the form of crypto to Ukraine.

Several FTX executives donated significant amounts of money to both democrats and republicans in this election. This is their right to do so. Just like Elon Musk or anyone else.

That is all we know. We have no other facts as of yet. Everything else is conjecture by right wing websites. I'll say it again, slowly. THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT ANY UKRAINIAN MILITARY AID WAS LAUNDERED AND FUNNELED BACK TO DEMOCRATS.

This is 2020 all over again. republicans cannot accept that they lost, so they have to come up with crazy conspiracies. You guys will read someone's crazy opinion on facebook and take it aa fact (like Guiliani did in 2020).

The only thing that makes this a conspiracy theory is the unwillingness of the DOJ, FBI, SEC etc to investigate it. Plenty of data points that would suggest it's in the realm of possibility but when you trace the money and timing.

Man oh man had he given that kind of coin to the GOP and the red wave had happened, your head would have exploded.

Jake - so what? This does not refute anything I wrote.

People are allowed to donate to whichever candidates they choose. I remember my days in corporate America. The company asked employees to donate to a political action fund, where the company would choose which candidates to donate to. I and many other employees refused. They said, "don't worry, we donate to all parties." We asked for the proof, and when they provided it, but is heavily skewed Republican. That's because at the time, pubs were aggressively pushing for deregulation of the financial services industry. Fun fact, this was in the early 2000's, during the W years.

The accusation of Ukrainian/FTX/Democrat money laundering is just another crazy rabbit hole, with zero evidence or proof. It is just wild speculation.

Get help, man. You are better than this.

The only thing that makes this a conspiracy theory is the unwillingness of the DOJ, FBI, SEC etc to investigate it. Plenty of data points that would suggest it's in the realm of possibility but when you trace the money and timing.

Man oh man had he given that kind of coin to the GOP and the red wave had happened, your head would have exploded.
Data points don't suggest things are within the realm of possibility. And you believe in Qanon...what ISN'T within the realm of possibility to you?

How do you know they are not investigating? Do you even know how investigations work? Legit investigations happen behind the scenes. Cases are built. Partisan investigations are announced for maximum public damage, and so you crazy right wing nut jobs can run with your conspiracies.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Data points don't suggest things are within the realm of possibility. And you believe in Qanon...what ISN'T within the realm of possibility to you?
Qanon? Lolz.......

Explain why it isn't in the realm. What's stopping it? Regulation? Crypto Isn't regulated, outside of futures as evidenced by the maker/taker model FTX was running while controlling the exchange.

Jake - so what? This does not refute anything I wrote.

People are allowed to donate to whichever candidates they choose. I remember my days in corporate America. The company asked employees to donate to a political action fund, where the company would choose which candidates to donate to. I and many other employees refused. They said, "don't worry, we donate to all parties." We asked for the proof, and when they provided it, but is heavily skewed Republican. That's because at the time, pubs were aggressively pushing for deregulation of the financial services industry. Fun fact, this was in the early 2000's, during the W years.

The accusation of Ukrainian/FTX/Democrat money laundering is just another crazy rabbit hole, with zero evidence or proof. It is just wild speculation.

Get help, man. You are better than this.
Maybe we can just ask the oversight committee overseeing the money allocated to Ukraine to show where each penny was spent? Wait......no, we can't as there isn't an oversight committee. Totally forgot we were giving them billions and not asking how they were spending it.

I mean, such a buttoned up organization like FTX would have clear and transparent controls of inbound money and outbound redemptions, drawdowns, trade exits, etc? Wait, no.....sorry, they had multiple backdoors built into the system.

Do you think it's normal for a company to have over 130 affiliates who all just randomly filed for bankruptcy at the same time? Do you think it's normal that that not a single one of them diversified their business to prevent a scenario like this one? They are the only company I know of with more shell companies than the Biden's.

Jesus man, even if it is slightly conspiracy theory, the fight you put up to deny that it's possible just tells me that you'll never admit when you are actually wrong, makes it pointless to even respond to you.

Go feed your cats

Qanon? Lolz.......

Explain why it isn't in the realm. What's stopping it? Regulation? Crypto Isn't regulated, outside of futures as evidenced by the maker/taker model FTX was running while controlling the exchange.
Most things are within the realm of possibility. That's why many of these conspiracy theories are so believable...to y'all.

And my bad if you're not a Qanon guy. Honest mistake.

i
Maybe we can just ask the oversight committee overseeing the money allocated to Ukraine to show where each penny was spent? Wait......no, we can't as there isn't an oversight committee. Totally forgot we were giving them billions and not asking how they were spending it.

I mean, such a buttoned up organization like FTX would have clear and transparent controls of inbound money and outbound redemptions, drawdowns, trade exits, etc? Wait, no.....sorry, they had multiple backdoors built into the system.

Do you think it's normal for a company to have over 130 affiliates who all just randomly filed for bankruptcy at the same time? Do you think it's normal that that not a single one of them diversified their business to prevent a scenario like this one? They are the only company I know of with more shell companies than the Biden's.

Jesus man, even if it is slightly conspiracy theory, the fight you put up to deny that it's possible just tells me that you'll never admit when you are actually wrong, makes it pointless to even respond to you.

Go feed your cats

I am not saying that FTX was not doing some shady business. I assume every crypto related business is shady. What baffles me is to jump from that to FTX WAS LAUNDERING MONEY FOR THE DEMS AND THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!

Is Elon laundering his spacex money for republicans? Are the Koch brothers laundering their oil and gas federal subsidies for republicans? I WANT INVESTIGATIONS!

I am very happy to hear that you will not be responding to me any more. Please keep that promise. Watching you descend over the years into the realm of crazy, internet conspiracy theorists makes me very happy that I've rebuffed your multiple offers to get together over the years.

Please keep your promise. Don't reply to me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
i

I am not saying that FTX was not doing some shady business. I assume every crypto related business is shady. What baffles me is to jump from that to FTX WAS LAUNDERING MONEY FOR THE DEMS AND THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!

Is Elon laundering his spacex money for republicans? Are the Koch brothers laundering their oil and gas federal subsidies for republicans? I WANT INVESTIGATIONS!

I am very happy to hear that you will not be responding to me any more. Please keep that promise. Watching you descend over the years into the realm of crazy, internet conspiracy theorists makes me very happy that I've rebuffed your multiple offers to get together over the years.

Please keep your promise. Don't reply to me anymore.
It baffles him that anyone would make that assumption even though SBF was literally Biden’s largest donor in 2020

Laughing my mother fvcking ass ooooooooooofffffffffffff

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

Dude your head is in the sand. It doesnt take a genius to connect the dots here. This is called kickbacks and yes a number of establishment repubs like mitch mcconnell are involved too. This is theft of US taxpayer funds and the only thing that will save these crooks is they own the doj/fbi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT