ADVERTISEMENT

The American Dream

dusty rhodes GIF

I feel sorry for these young folks. What's going on now is fraud perpetrated on the nation.

If she would’ve posted this in 2018-2019 during a strong “Trump economy”, you would’ve called her soft and to “suck it up buttercup”. Now, it’s an indictment on the President.

As @dbjork6317 posted, this is most of us in our 20s. Life if tough, you go to work and start building a career and wealth. You figure out to navigate in the economy, whether it’s weak or strong.

Reactions: dpic73
If she would’ve posted this in 2018-2019 during a strong “Trump economy”, you would’ve called her soft and to “suck it up buttercup”. Now, it’s an indictment on the President.

As @dbjork6317 posted, this is most of us in our 20s. Life if tough, you go to work and start building a career and wealth. You figure out to navigate in the economy, whether it’s weak or strong.
I call balls and strikes the way I see them. I'm not a Homer like you appear to be.

Expand on this so a “Homer” like me can understand.
It means I interpret you as going one side of the political spectrum no matter the results.

I do not like Joe Biden at all but would begrudgingly support him if he was doing a good job in office.

I just want good results for American citizens and we are not getting those now. I have and continue to support Trump policies so he's my man at this time. I look at you as having TDS like some others that are so triggered over Trumps personality that you can't think logically at all.

It means I interpret you as going one side of the political spectrum no matter the results.

I do not like Joe Biden at all but would begrudgingly support him if he was doing a good job in office.

I just want good results for American citizens and we are not getting those now. I have and continue to support Trump policies so he's my man at this time. I look at you as having TDS like some others that are so triggered over Trumps personality that you can't think logically at all.

I don’t fall on any side of the political spectrum. I’ve stated on here before that I have never voted for a Democrat for President going back to 1992. I’ve also never voted for Trump.

At one point I considered myself a Republican, but that has changed over the last decade+. I’ll never show allegiance to another political party in my lifetime. I’m committed to voting for “people and ideas” in each race on the ballot.

My Christian faith guides my principles and is the most important thing in my life. But I will not use it to try and legislate legalism through the ballot box, as I believe that pushes non-believers away - and has for 60+ years.

If not supporting Trump because he is a despicable human means I have TDS, then so be it. But that means that folks like you that defend his every action have to admit you are in a cult. There is a difference in voting for Trump and believing he is some “divine” being that is our last chance at the great USA experiment. That mindset is dangerous and one of the main reasons I can never support him.

It’s “Trump or bust” is exactly what he wants you to believe. I only show that kind of allegiance to one man, and he truly is divine.

I don’t fall on any side of the political spectrum. I’ve stated on here before that I have never voted for a Democrat for President going back to 1992. I’ve also never voted for Trump.

At one point I considered myself a Republican, but that has changed over the last decade+. I’ll never show allegiance to another political party in my lifetime. I’m committed to voting for “people and ideas” in each race on the ballot.

My Christian faith guides my principles and is the most important thing in my life. But I will not use it to try and legislate legalism through the ballot box, as I believe that pushes non-believers away - and has for 60+ years.

If not supporting Trump because he is a despicable human means I have TDS, then so be it. But that means that folks like you that defend his every action have to admit you are in a cult. There is a difference in voting for Trump and believing he is some “divine” being that is our last chance at the great USA experiment. That mindset is dangerous and one of the main reasons I can never support him.

It’s “Trump or bust” is exactly what he wants you to believe. I only show that kind of allegiance to one man, and he truly is divine.
You owned your TDS so props for that. I am a Christian but religious issues do not affect my voting choices at this time.

Welcome to the real world.

Quit spending your money and learn how to save. Which oh by the way, stock market is crushing it right now.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT