ADVERTISEMENT

AG Letitia James is She a Republican CounterAgent

The left argument here is so old and childish that it's just gotten weird! I am starting to bow out of a lot of these conversations now because it's just a child's game anymore.
Since 2019 we have seen many of the left posters here, just vanish, it's the same old 3 or 4 now who would look you in the face and tell you that they jumped into the ocean and didn't get wet.
Here's to a great November!
We will finally get our country back. The great citizens of the United States, with any bit of brain activity, both right, left, and in-between have seen the fabrication of falsehoods and outright descension brought upon us by the left.
We will learn from our mistakes and this country will be great again!
Thank GOD!

I actually share your thinking

I din ‘t mind someone having a different point of view

It’s just that the world has been doing exactly what the bozos scream is illegal to value assets too high or too low

It has been happening for thousands of years where cavemen argued over valuations of a dinosaur bone versus a mammoth tusk

Bated breath about illegal this and illegal that

The moronic ignoring of plain in sight corruption while desperately banshee screaming about Trump

Trump is not going to make Sainthood but he can run the Hell out of this country

That is what we need and I am voting for him

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And usually if the estimate is not agreeable between two parties lawyers with appraisers get involved in the estimates.

That is part of the problem I have with Bozos who overlook that there was an appraisal by Trumps advisers and then the bank had their appraisers do a valuation and Trumps appraisal had a disclaimer saying not to rely on their own appraisal so the banks was used.

How is using the banks appraisal by Trumps organization undervaluing assets.

That is so comical as to be idiotic to even make the claim

I predict the judge will be forced to quietly retire and the AG will disappear from public view and probably will be disbarred

I actually hope so

I actually share your thinking

I din ‘t mind someone having a different point of view

It’s just that the world has been doing exactly what the bozos scream is illegal to value assets too high or too low

It has been happening for thousands of years where cavemen argued over valuations of a dinosaur bone versus a mammoth tusk

Bated breath about illegal this and illegal that

The moronic ignoring of plain in sight corruption while desperately banshee screaming about Trump

Trump is not going to make Sainthood but he can run the Hell out of this country

That is what we need and I am voting for him
why do people say he can run the hell out of this country? Why do you make stupid claims like that when we have a whole 4 years to go back to and see that its just a dubious claim.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
why do people say he can run the hell out of this country? Why do you make stupid claims like that when we have a whole 4 years to go back to and see that its just a dubious claim.

Compared to Biden who will be judged EVENTUALLY by historians as the worst President of All Time

Trump is a Diamond when compared to Biden

And he did a great 4 years till the CCP dropped the virus on us by purpose to hurt Trump's reelection

she's just a pliable moron with sociopathic tendencies who checks boxes that provide insulation against anyone challenging her in the short term - they can just be dismissed as any number of "-ists". effectively, she's a perfect useful idiot. she'll be cheered on right up until this gets laughed out of higher courts, and then everything changes. her political utility is reduced to effectively 0 at that point. the remaining marginal value will be liquidated by her being thrown under the bus in a very public manner in an effort to pretend the justice system is unbiased.

anyone with half a brain would realize doing something this insane in the name of attacking an individual by weaponizing a govt office would realize it doesn't end well for them. unfortunately for her, she's got less than half a brain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT