ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

Georgia 2020 Fraud: Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections

Evidence that I submitted to Ware County Superior Court and the Ware County Sheriff proves that this election system can be manipulated without a widespread conspiracy. This screenshot is from a left-wing propaganda account. These Deep State election operatives want you to believe it would require a massive effort involving every county official. These election operatives also want you to accuse county officials by name so that the Deep State election attorneys can sue you for defamation.

Now here's a brief summary of the evidence I submitted to Ware County Superior Court which disproves this screenshot claim:

1. 100 fake duplicate ballots (nearly 1% of this small county's totals) were scanned (or digitally reproduced) 5 days after the Ware County BOE certified their results.

2. The Chairman of the Ware BOE (a Conservative Republican who actually helps scan ballots) has no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on the day the 100 fake duplicates were "scanned."

3. There is also evidence of flipped votes.

4. The Chairman of the Ware BOE was helping me obtain answers to explain how this happened when someone tipped off an out of town attorney who was then hired to represent the BOE. Now that attorney has apparently advised the Chairman to remain silent.

Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections is still an active case. I'm suing for information. I'm not suing for damages. We've lost sovereign control of our election system in Georgia, and we're fighting to regain control.

Your tweet says 2020 in order to fool people into thinking this was the Presidential election but it was not. This was the Republican Primary election in 2022 which Brian Kemp won 70% of the vote and Herschel Walker won too. The error was caught in the audit so what's the problem Growls???

This had NOTHING to do with Trump's legitimate loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemsontiger02
Is this the same Gateway Pundit that just filed for bankruptcy because of all their stolen election allegations? You may want to do vet your sources a little better.
"Moncla is among a small group of election deniers who have relentlessly hounded the Georgia SEB and other officials on a weekly and sometimes daily basis to investigate mostly unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud. He has been joined in his pursuit of conspiratorial election fraud claims by Joe Rossi, a teacher at a technical college in Macon, and David Cross, a self-described financial adviser who is second vice-chair of the Georgia GOP. The trio have made a name for themselves in election denier circles, with their work being cited across a rightwing ecosystem of influential websites, social media accounts and even within prominent political circles.

Since November 2020, Moncla and his fellow election deniers have emailed the SEB to file complaints based on technical glitches, human errors and in many cases outright false claims of widespread election fraud in Georgia. The complaints follow the playbook of rightwing activists and citizens across the state who have been inundating local election offices with public records requests in attempts to prove conspiracies about widespread voter fraud."

Georgia Republican official and outspoken election denier caught voting illegally 9 times​

Your tweet says 2020 in order to fool people into thinking this was the Presidential election but it was not. This was the Republican Primary election in 2022 which Brian Kemp won 70% of the vote and Herschel Walker won too. The error was caught in the audit so what's the problem Growls???

This had NOTHING to do with Trump's legitimate loss.
22 mimicked 20 in multiple ways in GA.

Is this the same Gateway Pundit that just filed for bankruptcy because of all their stolen election allegations? You may want to do vet your sources a little better.
"You may want to do vet your sources a little better."

You may want to take the next English class that is available.

You're not smart enough to realize that companies file bankruptcy every day. How do you get describe what they were from or what caused them?

You're not smart enough to realize that companies file bankruptcy every day. How do you get describe what they were from or what caused them?
It's easy to find out.

NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - The Gateway Pundit, a far-right news site, filed for bankruptcy Wednesday, following litigation by election workers and others who faced harassment after the site made false claims that the 2020 U.S. election was stolen.

Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft said in a statement that the bankruptcy filing was the result of "progressive liberal lawfare attacks" meant to "silence" his company.

"This is not an admission of fault or culpability," Hoft wrote. "This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides."

And here is,

one in five MAIL IN BALLOTS overthrew your government on Nov 3, 2020,

@TuckerCarlson “About one in five mail-in ballots in the last election was fraudulent, handing Biden the presidency. We know this because the people who committed the fraud have admitted it in a new poll.”

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
It's easy to find out.

NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - The Gateway Pundit, a far-right news site, filed for bankruptcy Wednesday, following litigation by election workers and others who faced harassment after the site made false claims that the 2020 U.S. election was stolen.

Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft said in a statement that the bankruptcy filing was the result of "progressive liberal lawfare attacks" meant to "silence" his company.

"This is not an admission of fault or culpability," Hoft wrote. "This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides."

Last I checked, TGP was still up and running (just now).

Folks have to do things because you COMMUNIST PARASITES will not go away. You are a wart on the a@@ of society Tinkerbell.

Speaking of which, I don't think you have ever told anyone of us what you do for the good of MANKIND.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Last I checked, TGP was still up and running (just now).

Folks have to do things because you COMMUNIST PARASITES will not go away. You are a wart on the a@@ of society Tinkerbell.

Speaking of which, I don't think you have ever told anyone of us what you do for the good of MANKIND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT