ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

Georgia 2020 Fraud: Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections

Evidence that I submitted to Ware County Superior Court and the Ware County Sheriff proves that this election system can be manipulated without a widespread conspiracy. This screenshot is from a left-wing propaganda account. These Deep State election operatives want you to believe it would require a massive effort involving every county official. These election operatives also want you to accuse county officials by name so that the Deep State election attorneys can sue you for defamation.

Now here's a brief summary of the evidence I submitted to Ware County Superior Court which disproves this screenshot claim:

1. 100 fake duplicate ballots (nearly 1% of this small county's totals) were scanned (or digitally reproduced) 5 days after the Ware County BOE certified their results.

2. The Chairman of the Ware BOE (a Conservative Republican who actually helps scan ballots) has no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on the day the 100 fake duplicates were "scanned."

3. There is also evidence of flipped votes.

4. The Chairman of the Ware BOE was helping me obtain answers to explain how this happened when someone tipped off an out of town attorney who was then hired to represent the BOE. Now that attorney has apparently advised the Chairman to remain silent.

Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections is still an active case. I'm suing for information. I'm not suing for damages. We've lost sovereign control of our election system in Georgia, and we're fighting to regain control.

Your tweet says 2020 in order to fool people into thinking this was the Presidential election but it was not. This was the Republican Primary election in 2022 which Brian Kemp won 70% of the vote and Herschel Walker won too. The error was caught in the audit so what's the problem Growls???

This had NOTHING to do with Trump's legitimate loss.

Last edited:
Is this the same Gateway Pundit that just filed for bankruptcy because of all their stolen election allegations? You may want to do vet your sources a little better.
"Moncla is among a small group of election deniers who have relentlessly hounded the Georgia SEB and other officials on a weekly and sometimes daily basis to investigate mostly unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud. He has been joined in his pursuit of conspiratorial election fraud claims by Joe Rossi, a teacher at a technical college in Macon, and David Cross, a self-described financial adviser who is second vice-chair of the Georgia GOP. The trio have made a name for themselves in election denier circles, with their work being cited across a rightwing ecosystem of influential websites, social media accounts and even within prominent political circles.

Since November 2020, Moncla and his fellow election deniers have emailed the SEB to file complaints based on technical glitches, human errors and in many cases outright false claims of widespread election fraud in Georgia. The complaints follow the playbook of rightwing activists and citizens across the state who have been inundating local election offices with public records requests in attempts to prove conspiracies about widespread voter fraud."

Georgia Republican official and outspoken election denier caught voting illegally 9 times​

Your tweet says 2020 in order to fool people into thinking this was the Presidential election but it was not. This was the Republican Primary election in 2022 which Brian Kemp won 70% of the vote and Herschel Walker won too. The error was caught in the audit so what's the problem Growls???

This had NOTHING to do with Trump's legitimate loss.
22 mimicked 20 in multiple ways in GA.

Is this the same Gateway Pundit that just filed for bankruptcy because of all their stolen election allegations? You may want to do vet your sources a little better.
Is your statement here fact or conjecture?

"You may want to do vet your sources a little better."

You may want to take the next English class that is available.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You're not smart enough to realize that companies file bankruptcy every day. How do you get describe what they were from or what caused them?

You're not smart enough to realize that companies file bankruptcy every day. How do you get describe what they were from or what caused them?
It's easy to find out.

NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - The Gateway Pundit, a far-right news site, filed for bankruptcy Wednesday, following litigation by election workers and others who faced harassment after the site made false claims that the 2020 U.S. election was stolen.

Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft said in a statement that the bankruptcy filing was the result of "progressive liberal lawfare attacks" meant to "silence" his company.

"This is not an admission of fault or culpability," Hoft wrote. "This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides."

And here is,

one in five MAIL IN BALLOTS overthrew your government on Nov 3, 2020,

@TuckerCarlson “About one in five mail-in ballots in the last election was fraudulent, handing Biden the presidency. We know this because the people who committed the fraud have admitted it in a new poll.”

It's easy to find out.

NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - The Gateway Pundit, a far-right news site, filed for bankruptcy Wednesday, following litigation by election workers and others who faced harassment after the site made false claims that the 2020 U.S. election was stolen.

Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft said in a statement that the bankruptcy filing was the result of "progressive liberal lawfare attacks" meant to "silence" his company.

"This is not an admission of fault or culpability," Hoft wrote. "This is a common tool for reorganization and to consolidate litigation when attacks are coming from all sides."

Last I checked, TGP was still up and running (just now).

Folks have to do things because you COMMUNIST PARASITES will not go away. You are a wart on the a@@ of society Tinkerbell.

Speaking of which, I don't think you have ever told anyone of us what you do for the good of MANKIND.

Last I checked, TGP was still up and running (just now).

Folks have to do things because you COMMUNIST PARASITES will not go away. You are a wart on the a@@ of society Tinkerbell.

Speaking of which, I don't think you have ever told anyone of us what you do for the good of MANKIND.
Do you even know what communism is? Or is it just the bogey man that your mother used to scare you? Go upstairs from the basement and ask.

Reactions: dpic73
It's gonna be a long road for you Tinkerbell.

Are you saying I'm an awful person because of who I choose to vote for?

Your handlers aren't doing you any justice. They feed you this BS and you lap it up.
Yes. Exactly. You're an awful person because of who you vote for. You claim to have served in the military, yet you don't have a clue about what you were defending. Nor do you care, apparently.

And yet...the mail-in ballots played no role on election night. The ballot box stuffing strategy with mules failed.

Trump was beating their cheat handily and was cruising to a big victory when all of a sudden...

the Deep State was forced into launching a desperate last ditch, last resort "Plan B":

blatantly halting the vote counting in 5 battle ground states so they could dispatch vans filled with boxes of PRE-PRINTED, NEVER-MAILED, UNFOLDED ballots.

And it **still** took them 3 full days of frantically dumping never-mailed, pre-printed ballots to come up with the 43,000 ballots they needed to hand Biden the 'win' in the Electoral College.

The ballots actually utilized to steal the 2020 election were never mailed out to anybody. They were never folded and they were never stuffed in a mail-in ballot box in any of these states.

🚨🚨And here is,

TRUMP vs. your overthrown government,

why Fulton County REFUSED to SIGNATURE VERIFY ALL 148,000 MAIL- IN- BALLOTS,

Dominion batch logs CONFIRM: Virtually all 148,000 Fulton County’s 2020 mail in ballots were forced to adjudication,

Voter GA
“Now we know is because the logs were set to force them into adjudication.”

Meanwhile Fani bang bang Willis is fornicating with her agent in Miami, FL, on taxpayers expense,

Yes. Exactly. You're an awful person because of who you vote for. You claim to have served in the military, yet you don't have a clue about what you were defending. Nor do you care, apparently.
That's hilarious coming from someone like yourself.

I care a lot actually. Stupid f**ks like yourself cause me to go all over the world because of who YOU vote for.

I don't "claim" anything, I have paperwork to back it up. Sometime this year, will be 30 years I have spent serving my state and my nation.

What you got?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
That's hilarious coming from someone like yourself.

I care a lot actually. Stupid f**ks like yourself cause me to go all over the world because of who YOU vote for.

I don't "claim" anything, I have paperwork to back it up. Sometime this year, will be 30 years I have spent serving my state and my nation.

What you got?
What I've got is sense enough to know stupid shit when I see it. Like your posts.

"All over the world because of who you vote for"......that's just uninformed bullshit that you believe because of your cultish tendencies. Not factual. Tell me how you arrive at that gem of a concept. I'd like to see the "reasoning" you use to come to such a conclusion.

What I've got is sense enough to know stupid shit when I see it. Like your posts.

"All over the world because of who you vote for"......that's just uninformed bullshit that you believe because of your cultish tendencies. Not factual. Tell me how you arrive at that gem of a concept. I'd like to see the "reasoning" you use to come to such a conclusion.
"What I've got is sense enough to know stupid shit when I see it. Like your posts."

Then don't read them idiot. It's not a hard concept. If you don't respond to something I said, then I will not respond to your drivel.

Typical lib response to anything--I am smarter and more educated than you are, so I know what's right.

You accuse me of "cultish tendencies" while supporting things like men can have babies, pedophilia is OK (it's just a MAP-Minor Attracted Person), abortion even after a baby is born, terrorist, open borders, wars that others have to fight, and the list just goes on and on.

You may not agree with any of those things, but you'll march your little stupid a$$ down to the voting booth and vote for a Demonrat that does.

"What I've got is sense enough to know stupid shit when I see it. Like your posts."

Then don't read them idiot. It's not a hard concept. If you don't respond to something I said, then I will not respond to your drivel.

Typical lib response to anything--I am smarter and more educated than you are, so I know what's right.

You accuse me of "cultish tendencies" while supporting things like men can have babies, pedophilia is OK (it's just a MAP-Minor Attracted Person), abortion even after a baby is born, terrorist, open borders, wars that others have to fight, and the list just goes on and on.

You may not agree with any of those things, but you'll march your little stupid a$$ down to the voting booth and vote for a Demonrat that does.
And you exaggerate and buy into propaganda that inflates the issues you sited into more than they actually are. Just spouting falsehoods that you've bought into because of whatever reasons in your life that makes them appeal to you. Could be misogyny, racism, your economic situation, I don't know.

But yeah, if you buy into that bullshit then you're un-American, and not too bright if you think voting for him is best for the country. And I'm not defending Biden or Democrats, I'm just pointing out your foolishness in buying into this crap at this point in history.

Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride

You’re in deep. Come up for air.

And you exaggerate and buy into propaganda that inflates the issues you sited into more than they actually are. Just spouting falsehoods that you've bought into because of whatever reasons in your life that makes them appeal to you. Could be misogyny, racism, your economic situation, I don't know.

But yeah, if you buy into that bullshit then you're un-American, and not too bright if you think voting for him is best for the country. And I'm not defending Biden or Democrats, I'm just pointing out your foolishness in buying into this crap at this point in history.
Damn Karen. You should be in an institution where they can help you with your issues.

In the meantime, see if you can find an adult around you that can translate the stupid sh!t that you posted above.

You’re in deep. Come up for air.

FY2

Damn Karen. You should be in an institution where they can help you with your issues.

In the meantime, see if you can find an adult around you that can translate the stupid sh!t that you posted above.
Lol. Sure. You probably need to go back to the kids table and discuss the pros and cons of the Easter bunny.

Lol. Sure. You probably need to go back to the kids table and discuss the pros and cons of the Easter bunny.
You're so funny. It's amazing you can come up with these "zingers" all on your own. You should stop eating the Crayons though.

Everyone should follow Jeff Fulgham on X. This man is a brave patriot that would make the founders proud.

The entire Nation should be watching Fulgham v. Ware County, GA Board of Elections right now.

Is this how Georgia was stolen? By adding fake votes after they calculated how many votes they needed to elect Biden? Is this why they locked everyone down during COVID and told us that vote tabulation would take longer than usual?

We not only have evidence of fake duplicate ballots, but these ballots were "scanned" (according to Ware records) 5 days after the election was certified, while the physical ballots were supposedly locked away.

In other words, either a human had access to ballots and was still creating fake votes by scanning them for a second time 5 days after certification, or these fake ballots were digitally reproduced from images.

I'm not speculating on how or who did this. I'm suing to find out. And Franklin T. Coleman IV, the attorney for Ware BOE, has apparently advised the Board of Elections to remain silent.

In fact, I have evidence that the Board of Elections had answered most of my Interrogatory legal questions before attorneys shut them down.

I've presented this evidence to the Superior Court and to the Ware County Sheriff. I'm now requesting a search warrant to examine the physical ballots, and requesting the court to force the board to hand over the completed questions.

This is what I want everyone to know. We have evidence of manipulation in multiple counties. But this evidence is limited to public records from only about half of Georgia 2020 counties. And even these counties did not provide complete records.

The evidence is absolutely alarming. And the national spotlight should be on Ware County. Because if they refuse to answer my Interrogatory questions, this will mean that We the People have no recourse or means of obtaining justice in the case of election fraud.

The loss of sovereign control of our borders and elections are related. We must regain control or we are finished as a free nation.

=====

Very important: Until now I've provided evidence related to the Presidential race. But we're now looking at how the manipulation could have impacted the U.S. Senate race.

Perdue was forced into a runoff (which he supposedly lost) because he was only 0.27% shy of the 50% mark.

But in Ware County alone, the evidence submitted to the court in Fulgham v Ware County Board of Elections shows a fake net gain for Ossoff similar to the fake net gain for Biden. I'll share more details on the U.S. Senate race soon.

Update: The Big Picture and 2024

Fulgham v. Ware County, GA Board of Elections concerning evidence of flipped votes and fake duplicate ballots in 2020

Is it possible that I could loose this case? In my opinion, NO. Either way, this case is a win for election integrity.

I'm suing for information only. I'm suing for answers concerning the evidence. I have not accused a person or a company of fraud. Even if the court rules that Ware County BOE does not have to answer my questions, I will have exposed the secrete and corrupt nature of this election system. As you will read below, the case has already exposed this system.

I spent months contacting Ware officials requesting that they confirm, and explain the evidence. They could not or would not explain how 100 fake duplicate ballots were scanned, for the second time, 5 days after certification. (See screenshot of machine scan time on 11-11-2020).

The Chairman of the Ware BOE had no idea how this happened. He had no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on 11-11-2020. The physical ballots should have been locked away.

The Chairman believed I had the right to sue for answers. Immediately after I sued, the Chairman used the power of the lawsuit to force the Supervisor of Elections to begin answering my questions. The most important question was, was a human scanning ballots for the second time on the tabulator 5 days after certification? Or were these fake duplicates reproduced digitally within the machine without the knowledge of the Ware Elections Department?

As the Chairman of the BOE was working to get these answers, an attorney named Franklin T. Coleman, IV shut down his efforts.

What are they covering up? And don't we, as citizens, have a right to ask for an explanation of fake duplicate ballot images that were counted and are included on the cast vote record?

There is something much larger going on here. And we have a good idea of what's happening. Officials have been covering up evidence from the beginning. One of the first cover ups occurred in March of 2022 at the State Election Board meeting in Atlanta. In SEB case 2021-181 GASOS investigators told board members that the Fulton hand count was 634 votes off from the first machine count. But that was false, it was off by thousands and Raffensperger himself knew it.

Raffensperger had already admitted in a FYNTV Interview in February of 2022 that Fulton's hand count was off by "several thousand" because they scanned ballots twice in the first machine count. But GASOS investigators did not provide this information to the board. This was Joe Rossi's case, complaint, but I provided supporting evidence to the AG which suggested that the Fulton hand count may have been intentionally falsified. In my opinion it was.

Here's what's happening: Officials are defending this election system. They are not defending or serving and protecting the citizens of this state and nation. As I've stated many times, We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, and much more.

We know what's happening. Go back and read my posts all the way back to 2021. I've filed complaints and provided evidence to both state and federal agencies.

This is now about 2024 and the future of our nation. But we must expose the tactics and methods they used in 2020 so that we can install expert observers in the right positions in 2024. 🇺🇸

2024 Observation Position based on confirmed evidence of manipulation in GA 2020:

1. HAND COUNT (RLA)- If a hand count is called. The Data Entry Position where batches of ballots are entered into the auditing software known as ARLO, which is operated by Voting Works, who has links to CISA (DHS). Batches of ballots are entered into ARLO at the county level. Observers should be monitoring these batch entries as well as the receiving end of these entries, which is at the GASOS/Voting Works Staff level.

SEB case 2021-181 found that around 6,000 gross fake votes (3,500 fake net Biden) were inserted into the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet in the form of duplicate (fake) batches. See screenshots below.

The Risk Limiting Audit is ok in an honest, scientific situation, but is a scam in this situation. If a hand count is called, we want a 100% hand count like 2020. If not, they can simply choose samples that don't reveal manipulation.

Update: The Big Picture and 2024

Fulgham v. Ware County, GA Board of Elections concerning evidence of flipped votes and fake duplicate ballots in 2020

Is it possible that I could loose this case? In my opinion, NO. Either way, this case is a win for election integrity.

I'm suing for information only. I'm suing for answers concerning the evidence. I have not accused a person or a company of fraud. Even if the court rules that Ware County BOE does not have to answer my questions, I will have exposed the secrete and corrupt nature of this election system. As you will read below, the case has already exposed this system.

I spent months contacting Ware officials requesting that they confirm, and explain the evidence. They could not or would not explain how 100 fake duplicate ballots were scanned, for the second time, 5 days after certification. (See screenshot of machine scan time on 11-11-2020).

The Chairman of the Ware BOE had no idea how this happened. He had no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on 11-11-2020. The physical ballots should have been locked away.

The Chairman believed I had the right to sue for answers. Immediately after I sued, the Chairman used the power of the lawsuit to force the Supervisor of Elections to begin answering my questions. The most important question was, was a human scanning ballots for the second time on the tabulator 5 days after certification? Or were these fake duplicates reproduced digitally within the machine without the knowledge of the Ware Elections Department?

As the Chairman of the BOE was working to get these answers, an attorney named Franklin T. Coleman, IV shut down his efforts.

What are they covering up? And don't we, as citizens, have a right to ask for an explanation of fake duplicate ballot images that were counted and are included on the cast vote record?

There is something much larger going on here. And we have a good idea of what's happening. Officials have been covering up evidence from the beginning. One of the first cover ups occurred in March of 2022 at the State Election Board meeting in Atlanta. In SEB case 2021-181 GASOS investigators told board members that the Fulton hand count was 634 votes off from the first machine count. But that was false, it was off by thousands and Raffensperger himself knew it.

Raffensperger had already admitted in a FYNTV Interview in February of 2022 that Fulton's hand count was off by "several thousand" because they scanned ballots twice in the first machine count. But GASOS investigators did not provide this information to the board. This was Joe Rossi's case, complaint, but I provided supporting evidence to the AG which suggested that the Fulton hand count may have been intentionally falsified. In my opinion it was.

Here's what's happening: Officials are defending this election system. They are not defending or serving and protecting the citizens of this state and nation. As I've stated many times, We the People have lost sovereign control of our elections, borders, and much more.

We know what's happening. Go back and read my posts all the way back to 2021. I've filed complaints and provided evidence to both state and federal agencies.

This is now about 2024 and the future of our nation. But we must expose the tactics and methods they used in 2020 so that we can install expert observers in the right positions in 2024. 🇺🇸

2024 Observation Position based on confirmed evidence of manipulation in GA 2020:

1. HAND COUNT (RLA)- If a hand count is called. The Data Entry Position where batches of ballots are entered into the auditing software known as ARLO, which is operated by Voting Works, who has links to CISA (DHS). Batches of ballots are entered into ARLO at the county level. Observers should be monitoring these batch entries as well as the receiving end of these entries, which is at the GASOS/Voting Works Staff level.

SEB case 2021-181 found that around 6,000 gross fake votes (3,500 fake net Biden) were inserted into the official Fulton hand count spreadsheet in the form of duplicate (fake) batches. See screenshots below.

The Risk Limiting Audit is ok in an honest, scientific situation, but is a scam in this situation. If a hand count is called, we want a 100% hand count like 2020. If not, they can simply choose samples that don't reveal manipulation.
Oh STFU already! We don't care!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT