ADVERTISEMENT

The verdict

You have to be smart enough to understand basic economics which liberals don't.

Lose business investment and population, higher taxes are inevitable.

Why? Because your tax base is getting smaller so your social programs suffer thereby requiring you to tax the existing base more, but guess what? It ain't the poor leaving, it's the rich and their money.

Why is Chicago implementing an exit tax much like CA is looking into and I think NY is as well.

Good job NY, so glad we permanently left that shithole in 1986.

You have to be smart enough to understand basic economics which liberals don't.

Lose business investment and population, higher taxes are inevitable.

Why? Because your tax base is getting smaller so your social programs suffer thereby requiring you to tax the existing base more, but guess what? It ain't the poor leaving, it's the rich and their money.

Why is Chicago implementing an exit tax much like CA is looking into and I think NY is as well.

Good job NY, so glad we permanently left that shithole in 1986.
Better than I could have said it, and this is now obviously a shithole. I hate it because I used to enjoy NYC, for a minute.
Hopefully will not be lost for good.

Lived for nearly a year in NYC in 2019 while overseeing a construction project. I rode the subway everywhere and walked constantly around the city. The infrastructure has not been kept up. It will eventually fall into chaos.

Reactions: Cabotiger
That's the point yorker boy, I used to like coming to NY. Played a lot of golf there. It's just a shit hole now, no matter how you try to frame it.
I'd love to get an invite to your inclusive gated community.

Ok cool. Don’t visit.

Reactions: dpic73
That's the point yorker boy, I used to like coming to NY. Played a lot of golf there. It's just a shit hole now, no matter how you try to frame it.
I'd love to get an invite to your inclusive gated community.
The thing about this guy and how I know he's full of shit is I have many friends and business colleagues that still own businesses and multi-million dollar real estate investments across NYC and none of them talk like him.
In fact many are looking for a way to get the hell out because they know what it's become.
This is the 2nd time that I've read where he throws shade on SC people and "the poors" despite him being one.
Some people just refuse to remember where they came from but Karma never does.

The thing about this guy and how I know he's full of shit is I have many friends and business colleagues that still own businesses and multi-million dollar real estate investments across NYC and none of them talk like him.
In fact many are looking for a way to get the hell out because they know what it's become.
This is the 2nd time that I've read where he throws shade on SC people and "the poors" despite him being one.
Some people just refuse to remember where they came from but Karma never does.

Says the guy who claims to be from NY but shits all over it every time you get the chance.

And again, I could defend my income level to you, but I just don't care enough to do so. Your opinion does not matter. You are nobody. You are a joke.

Says the guy who claims to be from NY but shits all over it every time you get the chance.

And again, I could defend my income level to you, but I just don't care enough to do so. Your opinion does not matter. You are nobody. You are a joke.
I do shit all over it because of what it's become under the ridiculous policies of libs like you. The thing about SC is it hasn't gotten worse over the years like NYC, it's gotten much better because the state isn't looking to rape everyone on taxes which is going to get worse when the population moves out of NY to greener pastures. ( basic economics of course)
I don't give a shit what your income level is, you're the one that has to throw "poors" out when you get a chance which tells me the truth about your insecurity unlike my friends there who don't need to show their wealth, many in the city all ready know their true value.

I'm shocked a 100+ year old building is tough to maintain and insure...
"They cited the high cost of maintaining and insuring about 1 million square feet (92,903 square meters) of space in multiple buildings, many dating to World War I."

edit: Also, it seems like Remington getting pounded by lawsuits following Sandy Hook really crippled them too.

I do shit all over it because of what it's become under the ridiculous policies of libs like you. The thing about SC is it hasn't gotten worse over the years like NYC, it's gotten much better because the state isn't looking to rape everyone on taxes which is going to get worse when the population moves out of NY to greener pastures. ( basic economics of course)
I don't give a shit what your income level is, you're the one that has to throw "poors" out when you get a chance which tells me the truth about your insecurity unlike my friends there who don't need to show their wealth, many in the city all ready know their true value.
the number one crybaby bullshit you guys post is about yankees coming to SC. now you're saying that isn't a problem and hasnt made anything worse.

absolutely impossible to follow your teams insane logic.

Reactions: yoshi121374
the number one crybaby bullshit you guys post is about yankees coming to SC. now you're saying that isn't a problem and hasnt made anything worse.

absolutely impossible to follow your teams insane logic.
Don't be a dumbass.
Show me where I said anything about yankees coming to SC, I am one you idiot and I've watched SC get better over the years while NY has turned into a liberal shithole.

Don't be a dumbass.
Show me where I said anything about yankees coming to SC, I am one you idiot and I've watched SC get better over the years while NY has turned into a liberal shithole.
right, nobody on here ever said anything about hating yankees, particularly those from Ohio. if i post an ohio transplant thread on the west zone, how many responses do you think i'll get? 3 pages minimum.

• Haha
is this like when you told us bud light was never gonna sell another beer?
You must have watched a lot of Mr. Rogers in your day. Wait...I'm sure you're not old enough.

f3fd7ab2f2e0c0f9511cdad7f59dbdad.gif

right, nobody on here ever said anything about hating yankees, particularly those from Ohio. if i post an ohio transplant thread on the west zone, how many responses do you think i'll get? 3 pages minimum.
Wow, again show me anything I have ever typed about "yankees" coming south.
FWIW, I've never considered Ohioans yankees, bad drivers and horrible chilli but yankees. Nah

I get what southerners bitch about and the fact that yankees will bring your politics with them but all of my years in Mexico, Costa Rica and Arizona dealing with clients looking at high end luxury homes, I rarely find that any of them share liberal politics and definitely not liberal economic policies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Clemson Goat
Hate to see these small towns get shuttered due to stupid economic decisions by politicians.

Yes. Never has anything to do with the stupid economic decisions of the business owners or local politicians themselves. Blame the government!

Every time I drive through rural SC on my way to the beach, through shuttered town after shuttered town, I have never thought: look at what the Republicans did!

What a sad state the conservative Republican Party is in. Blame the government for all of your problems. Victim mentality. It is what you guys used to hate.

The modern conservative movement is dead. It is no wonder that successful guys like @scotchtiger dont really feel like they have a place where they belong anymore. The party has become one of whiners and losers, led by the whiner in chief himself. Sadly, losers like you, @moradatiger70 and @Cabotiger , and @fatpiggy have taken over.

Me personally, I thrive no matter who is in charge. R or D does not make a difference to me when it comes to providing a great life for my family.

Yes. Never has anything to do with the stupid economic decisions of the business owners or local politicians themselves. Blame the government!

Every time I drive through rural SC on my way to the beach, through shuttered town after shuttered town, I have never thought: look at what the Republicans did!

What a sad state the conservative Republican Party is in. Blame the government for all of your problems. Victim mentality. It is what you guys used to hate.

The modern conservative movement is dead. It is no wonder that successful guys like @scotchtiger dont really feel like they have a place where they belong anymore. The party has become one of whiners and losers, led by the whiner in chief himself. Sadly, losers like you, @moradatiger70 and @Cabotiger , and @fatpiggy have taken over.

Me personally, I thrive no matter who is in charge. R or D does not make a difference to me when it comes to providing a great life for my family.
Sounds like you are putting it all on the business when a town is shuttered? What about the offshoring do you not understand and how its allowed to occur? I know in this case the company appears to be consolidating down to GA due to be a perceived better environment for business down south. I feel bad for the people in these small towns when this happens regardless of who is at fault though and I lived it being from a SC mill town.

"The ones who think they have to brag are the ones you never have to worry about!"
The reason you go thru shuttered towns on the way to the beach, I assume that's Myrtle for you, is because most of those towns where tobacco-producing towns.

You speak of us as whiners. LMAO I just can't on that one.

We know you own two rental duplexes, no need to rehash your success in every post!

"The ones who think they have to brag are the ones you never have to worry about!"
The reason you go thru shuttered towns on the way to the beach, I assume that's Myrtle for you, is because most of those towns where tobacco-producing towns.

You speak of us as whiners. LMAO I just can't on that one.

We know you own two rental duplexes, no need to rehash your success in every post!

Hmmmmmm. Tobacco, eh? Was that a product that was deemed dangerous to society and then slowly regulated to death? The point remains dipshit. We could easily blame those failures on conservative leadership, but since I am an adult, I do not do that.

Stop being a bitch and blaming your problems on others. This is America, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself. You dont think you are a whiner? How many posts have you started on this board doing just that? You started this thread to whine about shit in a state where you don't even live.

And this is rich coming from someone who has trump's cock in their mouth. The guy lies nonstop about his net worth, and claims to be worth billions. Yet he has to fleece rubes like you to pay his bills.

Hmmmmmm. Tobacco, eh? Was that a product that was deemed dangerous to society and then slowly regulated to death? The point remains dipshit. We could easily blame those failures on conservative leadership, but since I am an adult, I do not do that.

Stop being a bitch and blaming your problems on others. This is America, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself. You dont think you are a whiner? How many posts have you started on this board doing just that? You started this thread to whine about shit in a state where you don't even live.

And this is rich coming from someone who has trump's cock in their mouth. The guy lies nonstop about his net worth, and claims to be worth billions. Yet he has to fleece rubes like you to pay his bills.
Wait, I thought you liberal dipshits thought that was impossible. LMAO

Keep yapping. I told you about the small towns you were passing thru, but you're stupid to acknowledge you didn't know what you were talking about.

I started the thread to show you again how stupid you are about only poors leaving NY. Again, you're to stupid to see it!

Give us an option yorker boy! Nah, you whiny bitches would just rather complain and prop up ole grandad.

It's too easy with you!

Keep yapping. I told you about the small towns you were passing thru, but you're stupid to acknowledge you didn't know what you were talking about.

I started the thread to show you again how stupid you are about only poors leaving NY. Again, you're to stupid to see it!

Give us an option yorker boy! Nah, you whiny bitches would just rather complain and prop up ole grandad.

It's too easy with you!

Got it.

When an industry in a RED state attracts more regulatory scrutiny, gets mired in punitive legal costs, and therefore becomes less profitable, thus shutting down plants and towns, that's life.

When an industry in a BLUE state state attracts more regulatory scrutiny, gets mired in punitive legal costs, and therefore becomes less profitable, thus shutting down plants and towns, that's Joe Biden's fault.

Why do I bother with you? You are not a serious person.

It's too easy with you!
post of the day. good work!

"you're to stupid to see it!"

Reactions: flotiger
Got it.

When an industry in a RED state attracts more regulatory scrutiny, gets mired in punitive legal costs, and therefore becomes less profitable, thus shutting down plants and towns, that's life.

When an industry in a BLUE state state attracts more regulatory scrutiny, gets mired in punitive legal costs, and therefore becomes less profitable, thus shutting down plants and towns, that's Joe Biden's fault.

Why do I bother with you? You are not a serious person.
OK got it.

Answer: Stupidity bothers me, but you can't fix stupid, so I am told, even though I have tried with you.

Then stop replying to a nonserious person.
Headed to the bar to watch the game. Cheers!

OK got it.

Answer: Stupidity bothers me, but you can't fix stupid, so I am told, even though I have tried with you.

Then stop replying to a nonserious person.
Headed to the bar to watch the game. Cheers!

Cool. Feel free to drink and drive. I mean, everyone else does it, so that makes it legal even if it is illegal. So if you run into someone on the way home and get caught, you can use that defense in court, much like your lord and savior.

"You honor, I am committing the same crime everyone else commits!"

Lived for nearly a year in NYC in 2019 while overseeing a construction project. I rode the subway everywhere and walked constantly around the city. The infrastructure has not been kept up. It will eventually fall into chaos.
Know nothing on the subject of NY per se. I have been thinking a lot lately about just how quickly things fall apart. How quickly these abandoned malls become unrecognizable in just a couple of years.
Or somewhat related how Europe became semi wild after the great plague. There was very minimal labor to tend fields, farms and homes. It took those areas 100 years to push back and clear the landscape of wolves and wild dogs. The elites(who survived) bought everyone's land and their heirs sold it years later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT