ADVERTISEMENT

What are your plans for Transgender Day of Visibility, tomorrow?

I’ll continue to live my life and still not give a fvck about what Biden says. I wouldn’t let something like that get me upset because I’m not a c

Why would God care about illegal immigration, no bail laws or the reality of LGBT people? From what I know about the teachings of Jesus he would welcome those fleeing danger & hunger and would see all people through a lens of love and acceptance. I can't see how he would approve of someone like you who sees everyone different from him through a lens of hatred. Sounds like you're just a follower of Republican Jesus.
You are saying you know the teachings of Jesus? Do you believe that he is your savior?

I assume you can not answer the questions
Please fill this out before speaking to the manager

JwEkcS1.jpg

Makes no sense - you told yoshi he doesn't believe in God because he believes in illegal immigration. Can you show me the bible passages that call human beings fleeing poverty and danger "illegals?"

Just admit that you're not a true believer and you're dumb as a bag of hair.
So all of the people pouring across our border are fleeing poverty and danger. Since when are the world's police? Why are problems in their country our problems?

I'm about this country.

Only GOD knows if I am a true believer or not, but you might want to work on your comedy. "dumb as a bag of hair" speaks for itself.

What does that even mean Tinkerbell?

Haven't been following this one too closely, but it appears as if Joe just has no clue on what he or his administration are doing.

@fatpiggy. He is a pedo/pu**y but you know this already.

The most powerful man on the face of the planet makes no decisions on his own, can't control his own bowels, can't walk up a set of steps.

What we should be worried about is that Obama/"Dr". Jill (whore)/Susan Rice and others are running this country.

@fatpiggy. He is a pedo/pu**y but you know this already.

The most powerful man on the face of the planet makes no decisions on his own, can't control his own bowels, can't walk up a set of steps.

What we should be worried about is that Obama/"Dr". Jill (whore)/Susan Rice and others are running this country.
what is a pedo/pussy?

What does that even mean Tinkerbell?

Oh look something else the old conservatives on TI are outraged about.
The thing is that the folks on here weren't outraged about it... It's been going on for quite a while. I'd be willing to bet they didn't even know it was a thing (I didn't). I'm sure they didn't approve, but they didn't give a crap (kind of like me), until Trump told them they were outraged and that the whole thing was an attack on Christianity. THEN they start screaming like the little offended bitches they are. Ain't NO SNOWFLAKE like a Conservative Snowflake.

BUT HEY... I could be wrong. Any of you that posted how horrible and terrible this whole thing is. Can you show us a previous post where you ranted against this day of visibility (or even knew it was a thing) before this? I'll tip my hat and say I'm sorry to you if you can. I'll even give you a hint to start searching... Biden actually did it for the first time as President in 2021, again in 2022, and yet again in 2023. I'll hang up and listen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73 and WapPride
The thing is that the folks on here weren't outraged about it... It's been going on for quite a while. I'd be willing to bet they didn't even know it was a thing (I didn't). I'm sure they didn't approve, but they didn't give a crap (kind of like me), until Trump told them they were outraged and that the whole thing was an attack on Christianity. THEN they start screaming like the little offended bitches they are. Ain't NO SNOWFLAKE like a Conservative Snowflake.

BUT HEY... I could be wrong. Any of you that posted how horrible and terrible this whole thing is. Can you show us a previous post where you ranted against this day of visibility (or even knew it was a thing) before this? I'll tip my hat and say I'm sorry to you if you can. I'll even give you a hint to start searching... Biden actually did it for the first time as President in 2021. I'll hang up and listen, but I'm not holding my breath.
Today is National Vitamin C Day. Tomorrow is National Jeep 4x4 Day. March 14th was National Artichoke Day. June 1st is National Nail Polish Day.

National Transgender Day of Visibility is just some more made up bullshit that doesnt matter. There are 28 days and 3 months dedicated to LGBTQ+ narcissism, and the 3 G's that I know, think the "National Days" and Months including "Pride Month" are all ridiculous. If you NEED a "National Day" to feel as if you are "visible" (whatever the F that means), youre life is going to be very tough and that is a YOU problem. (((shrug)))

BUT HEY... I could be wrong. Any of you that posted how horrible and terrible this whole thing is. Can you show us a previous post where you ranted against this day of visibility (or even knew it was a thing) before this? I'll tip my hat and say I'm sorry to you if you can. I'll even give you a hint to start searching... Biden actually did it for the first time as President in 2021. I'll hang up and listen, but I'm not holding my breath.
For all the crowing they like to do about libs being "sheep" or whatever, it's always an absolute treat seeing them all bark in unison at whatever outrage topic is being peddled by <insert random conservative/MAGA Twitter influencer> on any given day. They get told they should be mad about something, they read a couple of roman bust/american flag/selfie with oakley avatar twitter users tweets and then you'll see Fastball or Growls make a post on here about it.

It's like clockwork, and it's amazing they're too dim to see they're doing exactly what they claim libs do. It's always projection with them. Every. Single. Time.

Today is National Vitamin C Day. Tomorrow is National Jeep 4x4 Day. March 14th was National Artichoke Day. June 1st is National Nail Polish Day.

National Transgender Day of Visibility is just some more made up bullshit that doesnt matter. There are 28 days and 3 months dedicated to LGBTQ+ narcissism. (((shrug)))
Every holiday is some made up bullshit that doesn't matter. If this day helps members of the trans community feel more accepted or whatever, then who cares? It's literally not hurting anything at all, except the feelings of some knuckledragging buffoons...like what constitutes 98% of the Round Table.

Reactions: dpic73

National Transgender Day of Visibility is just some more made up bullshit that doesnt matter. There are 28 days and 3 months dedicated to LGBTQ+ narcissism. (((shrug)))
ABSOLUTELY... this is one of those posts that I wish I could like more than once. I don't give a shit about Artichokes (they taste good with butter, but I wouldn't cross the street to get one) and I don't really care much or even think about Trans folks. FWIW, I do think they deserve equal protection under the law (just like everyone else), but that's about it... For instance, I've watched Rue Paul's Drag Race show, exactly zero times, although I do think "They" (am I doing it right?) are funny as hell.

Every holiday is some made up bullshit that doesn't matter. If this day helps members of the trans community feel more accepted or whatever, then who cares? It's literally not hurting anything at all, except the feelings of some knuckledragging buffoons...like what constitutes 98% of the Round Table.
soooooooo MLK Day and Juneteenth dont matter? You gonna go around publicly saying that? Thats a bold strategy Cotton .... ;)

and again if you NEED a National day to feel some kind of way???? Life is going to be tough for YOU and that is a YOU problem.

As far as Trump telling his followers to be upset about this, I dont know if he did or not because I dont listen to him and certainly dont acknowledge anything he says about my Christian faith . The Orange F'r doesnt understand a core tenant of Christianity or does understand it and purposefully says he doesnt need to repent; therefore, committing blasphemy (the only unforgiveable sin, mind you), uses the Bible as a prop, and his latest despicable act is to sell Bibles for the purpose of fundraising ..........Jesus flipped a few tables for essentially this same kind of thing. n

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT