ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Wacky

1 of these trans weirdos will get beat up by a dad. And of course the media will come to the defense of the trans and call the dad " Transphobic" .
Beat up?

A lot of deep dark watery holes in these parts ….

Don’t have to be a tranny … any man who exposes himself to my daughter while she is a minor or without her consent when she is an adult????? That man, I don’t give a shit what they “identify” as, will find himself in grave danger ….

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I think the freaks burrowed into all of these govt agencies and are trying to force their sickness on the public at large.
They are undoubtely trying, but luckily the public pressure campaign has allowed anti trans laws to be passed in 20+ states. We just need to keep it up until all states are onboard.

The child abusers must not win.

Someone needs to take care of that crap.

I think it was in Connecticut… one of the New England states …. this past fall a girls Basketball team did just as this tweet proposes. The opposing team had Lebron James in a dress, so they refused to play in a state playoff game. They were forced to take the forfeit, and the school has been banned from participating in post season tournaments.

Wow this non stop back and forth, won't be settled on a football website. Do people believe that a Trans m2f can get pregnant? No of course not, however do they have the right to say and do things like that is called free speech. Do they deserve health care? yes they do. The days of don't ask don't tell are over. Move on.

Does the Right truly believe that a man should be elected president that is a convicted rapist, traitor, attempted an insurrection, lied about his taxes, refused to pay his bills, attempts to swindle money from his believers that live check to check to pay his legal bills..... No of course not, they can't believe he's the man. Could they? Wow our country is full of crazy people on both sides.
Does the left want to elect a Trans m2f that's pregnant? Hell no.
Now what's the crazy side?

Reactions: dpic73
Heartbreaking. All the anti lgbtq shit going on/being currently amplified by the right is definitely not contributing to shit like this. Nope nope nope.

He, she, whatever it is shouldn't have gone in the girl bathroom. If left wing grown ups would stop pandering to these people , this type of stuff wouldn't happen. We will see who started the fight

And can I add Libs of TikTok only shows videos from far-left nuts. The Nuts are the 1s who make the videos not libs of tiktok

This is a war for control of our childrens lives. Do not mistake it for anything else.

Heartbreaking. All the anti lgbtq shit going on/being currently amplified by the right is definitely not contributing to shit like this. Nope nope nope.

Awful and tragic and those responsible should be charged and judged by a jury of their peers. I fully support women standing up and not wanting a man in their private spaces but resorting to this level of violence is obviously not ok …… buuuuuuuut THEY still were not a girl. Expecting the general public to participate your internal self identity is the epitome of narcissism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT