ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

"Which" hunt 😅

FyJWLFxX0AcC6_m

She should recuse herself
She definitely should, but I wouldn't count on it. She's Maga crazy. The good news is, that appellate court that admonished her was apparently very conservative as well.

So precedent is there now at least.

She should recuse herself
So should Jack Smith if we are going apples to apples comparison. He's the same guy that weaponized the IRS against conservative non-profits under Obama. He seems really biased

So should Jack Smith if we are going apples to apples comparison. He's the same guy that weaponized the IRS against conservative non-profits under Obama. He seems really biased

Jack Smith is not a judge derp

They just can't accept that their Messiah is the most corrupt politician in American history, by a mile. Party of Law and Order my ass
He also makes a pretty specific call to arms at the very end. Why does he always look like he's stuck in that chair?

He also makes a pretty specific call to arms at the very end. Why does he always look like he's stuck in that chair?
i personally loved the part where he referenced the tens of millions that are now indoctrinated and will never forgive us. as if there isn't 81 million on the other side. trump still hasn't won a popular vote but they think they're the majority.

Reactions: okclem
I couldn't make it all the way through because I can't bear that bloviating asswipe. But it needs to be said again - no one would have even known about this if Trump had just complied with the request to return the docs and not played games with the FBI.

I couldn't make it all the way through because I can't bear that bloviating asswipe. But it needs to be said again - no one would have even known about this if Trump had just complied with the request to return the docs and not played games with the FBI.
It will be interesting to see why he didn’t return them. I have no idea and won’t make assumptions. Regardless of what you Trump haters think, he’s not an idiot. He has his reasons.

It will be interesting to see why he didn’t return them. I have no idea and won’t make assumptions. Regardless of what you Trump haters think, he’s not an idiot. He has his reasons.
And none of his reasons are good. Insane you still support him.

Sickening that the Speaker of the House doesn't understand how our judicial system works and is blaming Biden for Trump's indictment. When Biden came into office, he kept John Durham and the Delaware prosecutor investigating Hunter, when he could have been petty like Trump and fired them immediately. He has gone out of his way to not put his hand on the scale but gets no credit for it. McCarthy should be removed from his position.

I mean, hasn’t he already said why he didn‘t return them? He says its his right to have them and he doesn’t have to return them. That seems to be his whole reason.

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
Sickening that the Speaker of the House doesn't understand how our judicial system works and is blaming Biden for Trump's indictment. When Biden came into office, he kept John Durham and the Delaware prosecutor investigating Hunter, when he could have been petty like Trump and fired them immediately. He has gone out of his way to not put his hand on the scale but gets no credit for it. McCarthy should be removed from his position.

Yet he had the doj remove the entire team of irs agents investigating hunter removed. Wonder why, lol.

I mean, hasn’t he already said why he didn‘t return them? He says its his right to have them and he doesn’t have to return them. That seems to be his whole reason.
Actually I take this back. After reading some excerpts from the indictment and the transcript from the audio recording, it sounds like he kept them so he could show them off to people and brag about having them.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Pffttt

Pffttt

Actually I take this back. After reading some excerpts from the indictment and the transcript from the audio recording, it sounds like he kept them so he could show them off to people and brag about having them.
Michael Cohen has a different take lol

The attempts at spin and whataboutisms have been more enjoyable than I anticipated.

It's amazing how hard it is for some of you to just say "yeah he did something illegal and should face the consequences."
Remember how big of a deal it was to them that Hillary used an unsecure email server? Here you have Trump literally showing top secret documents to people just for shits and giggles and now its a “witch hunt.” Wild.

Remember how big of a deal it was to them that Hillary used an unsecure email server? Here you have Trump literally showing top secret documents to people just for shits and giggles and now its a “witch hunt.” Wild.

The best part of the indictment is all the quotes from Trump referring to how much better and more secure he would be with documents. They literally just used what he said about Hilary as proof that he claimed to understand the classified documents process. He also toughened the rules and penalties for improper handling.

He screwed himself and it's freaking glorious.

The best part of the indictment is all the quotes from Trump referring to how much better and more secure he would be with documents. They literally just used what he said about Hilary as proof that he claimed to understand the classified documents process. He also toughened the rules and penalties for improper handling.

He screwed himself and it's freaking glorious.
Not only does he know about the program, he knows the most about it and is the best document control person on the planet. Just ask him and he’ll tell you

Reactions: yoshi121374

“Today We Witness the Most Evil and Heinous Crime in History of Our Country – Another Attempt to Rig and Steal an Election” – GLOVES OFF! Trump BLASTS Biden and Marxist Thugs After Arraignment (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Jun. 13, 2023 8:00 pm
trump-speech-nj.jpg

President Trump spoke on Tuesday night for the first time following his arraignment in Miami, Florida on junk charges by the Biden regime.
President Trump is the leading contender in the 2024 election with more support than any Republican or Democrat.
Trump took the gloves off tonight. He did not hold back.

President Trump: Thank you very much. Thank you. It’s great honor to have you here. And today we witness the most evil and heinous abuse of power in the history of our country. Very sad thing to watch. A corrupt sitting president had his top political opponent arrested on fake and fabricated charges of which he and numerous other presidents would be guilty right in the middle of a presidential election in which he is losing very badly.
This is called election interference. And is yet another attempt to rig and steal a presidential election. More importantly, it’s a political persecution, like something straight out of a fascist or communist nation. This day will go down and infamy, and Joe Biden will forever be remembered as not only the most corrupt president in the history of our country, but perhaps even more importantly, the president who, together with a band of his closest thugs, misfits, and Marxists, tried to destroy American democracy.
But they will fail, and we will win bigger and better than ever before.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT