ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Witch Hunt

FyjvxwUaAAE643J

“Today We Witness the Most Evil and Heinous Crime in History of Our Country – Another Attempt to Rig and Steal an Election” – GLOVES OFF! Trump BLASTS Biden and Marxist Thugs After Arraignment (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Jun. 13, 2023 8:00 pm
trump-speech-nj.jpg

President Trump spoke on Tuesday night for the first time following his arraignment in Miami, Florida on junk charges by the Biden regime.
President Trump is the leading contender in the 2024 election with more support than any Republican or Democrat.
Trump took the gloves off tonight. He did not hold back.
It's going to get worse when he gets indicted in Georgia and again when he's indicted for for the insurrection. He needs to save some adjectives.

Reactions: nytigerfan
It will be interesting to see why he didn’t return them. I have no idea and won’t make assumptions. Regardless of what you Trump haters think, he’s not an idiot. He has his reasons.
If you believe the quotes of his in the indictment. His reasons appear to be completely moronic. He was just bragging. Like a child

Lawyer Who Lost Clinton “Socks Case” in 2012 Defends President Trump’s Actions​

Reactions: TigerRagRob
You're allowing other people to dictate what you deem bullshit or not. That's sad dude. Trump tells you to jump, and your response is, "How high?"

At this point, even if he wanted to, he would never admit he was wrong. He has made far too many posts and shared far too many Bombshells and Gamechangers.

Reactions: dpic73
I haven’t paid too much attention to this, but how many times are they going to try and take him down?

Lol
Agreed. Indictments are easy to do. The reality comes out in the trial. It's no secret that I really don't like Trump, but color me doubtful until he gets convicted.

I personally think he can get a fair trial in DC AND I think he can get a fair trial in Florida as well. Something that seems to have been forgotten in this age is that you don't need to like someone to give them a fair shake. The reverse is true as well, you can like someone and still treat them fairly. Our whole system of justice is based on that.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You're allowing other people to dictate what you deem bullshit or not. That's sad dude. Trump tells you to jump, and your response is, "How high?"
This indictment is not a definitive statement and I hope you realize it. I am very aware of the specifics of this case.

This is their end goal. Hope to convict him in DC of seditious conspiracy and then invoke the 14th Amendment to remove him from the ballot.​

Jack Smith Quietly Ramps Up January 6 Case Against Trump in DC as Second Federal Indictment Looms​

This is their end goal. Hope to convict him in DC of seditious conspiracy and then invoke the 14th Amendment to remove him from the ballot.​

Jack Smith Quietly Ramps Up January 6 Case Against Trump in DC as Second Federal Indictment Looms​

FyykYP6XsAInNi8

Reactions: nytigerfan
Dershowitz: Radical Leftist Group Is Preventing Trump from Obtaining Top-Tier Lawyers Through Threats and Harrassment

Dershowitz: Radical Leftist Group Is Preventing Trump from Obtaining Top-Tier Lawyers Through Threats and Harrassment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT