ADVERTISEMENT

UGA Student Murdered

Just found out that the girl killed was the daughter of one of my closest friends’ employer and boss.

Unbelievably tragic situation.

She comes from a terrific family and was a terrific young woman herself.

I pray deeply for that family and that whoever committed this heinous crime is brought to justice, so that family can finally have some closure.

I’ll be hugging my kids a little tighter and longer tonight.

Just found out that the girl killed was the daughter of one of my closest friends’ employer and boss.

Unbelievably tragic situation.

She comes from a terrific family and was a terrific young woman herself.

I pray deeply for that family and that whoever committed this heinous crime is brought to justice, so that family can finally have some closure.

I’ll be hugging my kids a little tighter and longer tonight.
If I had a daughter, I would get her a big, trained dog to jog with her. Also would help her get a concealed weapon permit and self defense training. That’s what wise fathers do or should do.

Very sad. Hope they hang whoever did it.

I don’t even know what to say to anyone who thinks the world is a better place right now than it was 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years ago. Evil is everywhere. Spiritual warfare is at an all-time high. But, thankfully, I know how it all ends. The King will return and wipe out all evil.

lol

This will probably send this thread to the other board but the question remains and yes this guy is just a "suspect" for now.

How in the hell do you give 500,000 Venezuelans protected status when they're in the US illegally? They have been an absolute horror in Latin America and I'm not talking all of them but everywhere I've been you're warned to not go to certain areas of Bogota, Costa Rica, Mexico, etc because they have brought the crime to certain areas of those places more so than previously existed.

4 were "detained" in NYC after beating up two cops and then released only to be arrested again for beating up a Macy's security guard who was trying to stop them from shoplifting only to have one be released again because some "sanctuary" church paid his bail.

That is absolutely not true. You sure are on a roll today. Calm down boomhauer.
You sir are blind. This is a senseless act of murder committed by an illegal immigrant who has no business being in this country.
Now a terrific family has had their daughter tragically ripped from their lives and it was 100% avoidable.

How you don’t see that is disturbing.

You sir are blind. This is a senseless act of murder committed by an illegal immigrant who has no business being in this country.
Now a terrific family has had their daughter tragically ripped from their lives and it was 100% avoidable.

Liberalism/ communism is a mental illness

Athens had projects right next to campus. Wonder why they are not describing the suspect?
If it’s an illegal Alien or African American, they usually don’t mention it.
Unfortunately, I was right….

Reactions: Cabotiger

My point was completely simple. The individual said this person would not be named if they were illegal or a minority. That is simply not the case as we knew within hours of the individual being caught that they were in fact one of those things. It's completely and totally awful what happened either way. However, to politicize this is also pretty awful. Do with that what you will. Either way I'll be sending my thoughts and good vibes to the family. It's obviously an awful situation.

Athens had projects right next to campus. Wonder why they are not describing the suspect?
If it’s an illegal Alien or African American, they usually don’t mention it.
The area you’re referring to isn’t close to the intramural fields.

Who directed it? Out of curiosity…

Alexandra Pelosi, but you should seriously give it a chance. While she is aggressive at times (they did in fact chant that they wanted to hang her mother) she genuinely just seems to want a dialogue to further understand the individuals and even mentions that multiple times throughout. It's honestly more fair than you would think it would be. It's just her and her camera most of the time, but he'd husband does accompany her on a couple of the interviews. These are all individuals who have been charged for Jan 6.

It’s hilarious seeing the comments about “Biden this, Biden that,” after the Republicans completely destroyed the legislation to do something about the migrant crisis. Purely b/c their lord and savior didn’t want to give a win to Biden during an election year.

It’s hilarious seeing the comments about “Biden this, Biden that,” after the Republicans completely destroyed the legislation to do something about the migrant crisis. Purely b/c their lord and savior didn’t want to give a win to Biden during an election year.
Do you have a clue what happened before the 2022 elections?
Much like Obama had a full dem house to do things but failed except providing guns to cartels in Mexico. Good job 👍🏻

That “bi-partisan” bill which only activates when the country averages 4k known illegal immigration’s per day ($1.4M illegal immigrants a year) is the opposite of “doing something about the migrant crisis.”

Try reading the bill yourself and see if you think it has anything to do with actually fixing the problem before you toss around lord and savior talk with politics.

This news is absolutely tragic. I can’t imagine anything worse as a father, and I am praying for her family and the UGA community.

How stupid does a person have to be to watch illegals stream across the border by the millions for 3+ years after Biden throws the gates open, and still believe that it's all the Republicans' fault for not signing some ineffective, watered-down bill a few weeks ago? GFY

Wow...just wow

Just when i think the idiocy and gullibility of my fellow Americans has reached an all time high...I read something like this

How stupid does a person have to be to watch illegals stream across the border by the millions for 3+ years after Biden throws the gates open, and still believe that it's all the Republicans' fault for not signing some ineffective, watered-down bill a few weeks ago? GFY
No one is saying that it's "all" the republicans fault but,FWIW, the Border Patrol Union endorsed the bill and they're the ones dealing with the mess.

No one is saying that it's "all" the republicans fault but,FWIW, the Border Patrol Union endorsed the bill and they're the ones dealing with the mess.
Okay, so who is the party that tried to frustrate ICE's efforts to deport illegals under Trump? Or established sanctuary cities to harbor them? Or decried efforts to slow illegal immigration and used pictures of kids in cages to call our border policy inhumane? Or fronted DAs/solicitors that refuse to prosecute their crimes? Et cetera

Look, I am no dyed in the wool conservative. I dislike Trump and the Republican party in general for a myriad of reasons. But the current flood of illegals in this country is squarely on the Dems, and anyone with a memory longer than six weeks knows it

Alexandra Pelosi, but you should seriously give it a chance. While she is aggressive at times (they did in fact chant that they wanted to hang her mother) she genuinely just seems to want a dialogue to further understand the individuals and even mentions that multiple times throughout. It's honestly more fair than you would think it would be. It's just her and her camera most of the time, but he'd husband does accompany her on a couple of the interviews. These are all individuals who have been charged for Jan 6.
You think Alexandra Pelosi is fair. That’s the funniest thing ever. Are her mom and dad better stock traders than Warren Buffet? How many people were murdered at J6? Hopefully you watch whatever propaganda the right puts out to balance your views. Pelosi is a joke and so is your take.

Reactions: fatpiggy and dugw
Look around. Illegal immigration non sense, climate non sense, DEI non sense, Ukraine non sense, transsexual non sense, sanctuary cities non sense, vaccine lies, mask lies, corruption, using the legal system as a weapon, inciting race wars, defunding police, anti-white rhetoric, anti-American rhetoric, outright racism and sexism - every single one of these is a problem literally created by one group in America, and now they want the people they hate to fix it. Typical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT