ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Clemson football has exposed fair weather fans

like Trump exposed the freaks on the left.

fvck both of you, your emotions are weird and childish.

***this won’t be popular*** @CU1TruTiger4Life

reluctantly-alonzo-mourning.gif

Not getting into the political part, but damn there’s way too many on here that at the first sign of trouble are ready to quit on the team. I’m just glad the players and coaches have a little more grit. Hardly ever post, been here for a min and everyone knows it’s the truth!

…. You think Trump … exposed the freaks … on the …. left?

Wow

For anyone with a discerning mind, the freaks have always been there in both parties. Yes that includes Trump and it dog gone sure includes Biden. Now back to the OP’s point. Clemson’s start HAS exposed the fair weather fans. The Dabo haters have been there all along and they have more gas to fuel their hatred. Can you not see this on the board? Try to keep up.

Amazing that Dabo has won two of the last 5 CFP's and won 10 plus games for 10 years or so and catches this much grief. All I hear is the negativity about the program-bad recruiting, too much nepotism, hiring within, too much loyalty, poor play calling and on and on. Many sound like we are entitled to be 15-0 each year and Dabo should make sure that happens. Sounds like Georgia fans every since 1980.

I’m a Trump fan and I’m a Clemson fan. Love both and they are completely unrelated.

I also like to discuss Clemson football, including pointing out areas within the program and current team and staff that need improvement. That does not mean I don’t love Clemson football and Dabo Swinney and appreciate everything he has done for our program. I do.

I also like to discuss Clemson football, including pointing out areas within the program and current team and staff that need improvement. That does not mean I don’t love Clemson football and Dabo Swinney and appreciate everything he has done for our program. I do.
Which is what this board is for, but the majority of the posters aren’t discussing our team they are condemning them.

Reactions: Da Swami
like Trump exposed the freaks on the left.

fvck both of you, your emotions are weird and childish.

***this won’t be popular*** @CU1TruTiger4Life

Everytime I see shit like this….
People haven’t been paying since AT LEAST 2000.

Bizarre there is some notion that:
1. Racists needed a rallying leader
2. Crazy Libs magically were revealed since 2016

The Idiocracy has been bamboozled by the MSM/Social Media vortex and don’t even know it. (Or worse, they actually do and they play off of it like it’s some badge of honor.)

The sooner we eliminate the Dems and Pubs, an actual chance this country has to being a proper Representative Republic again.

This is the best Clemson has ever been. Dosen't take away the fact the last couple of years our offense has struggled against elite competition and this has been absolutely awful. FCVK BIDEN

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The passion of so called “fair weathered fans” is what has built Clemson football into the juggernaut it is today. They will be the ones who sustain it. People like OP will never invest the energy and money to keep Clemson near the top of the football world. I would love to see a Clemson resume on some of these posters.

I'm old enough (as I'm sure many of my fellow TI posters are as well) to vividly remember games against GA Tech and Nc State causing extreme heart burn as a Clemson fan. Put Maryland in that category as well.

Everytime I see shit like this….
People haven’t been paying since AT LEAST 2000.

Bizarre there is some notion that:
1. Racists needed a rallying leader
2. Crazy Libs magically were revealed since 2016

The Idiocracy has been bamboozled by the MSM/Social Media vortex and don’t even know it. (Or worse, they actually do and they play off of it like it’s some badge of honor.)

The sooner we eliminate the Dems and Pubs, an actual chance this country has to being a proper Representative Republic again.

TERM LIMITS. it takes away the power of the RNC and the DNC. More qualified people will journey to Washington looking to make a difference in a shorter amount of time. Politicians will start looking for middle of the road solutions instead of just trying to make the other party look bad.

TERM LIMITS. it takes away the power of the RNC and the DNC. More qualified people will journey to Washington looking to make a difference in a shorter amount of time. Politicians will start looking for middle of the road solutions instead of just trying to make the other party look bad.
Yes. Sir. We don't always agree on politics NY, but you are dead on with this one. Of course they would never vote themselves out of millions and a job, though.

1000%
Congress - 10 years
Senate - 12 years
and watch lobbyists like a hawk as that would become an even more powerful movement

The reason I’m so keen on eliminating the duopoly, they are just interested in filling their coffers, dividing the country, help drive MSM narratives, and putting down the other. The public gets a distance look and suffers incredibly.

What else in this country from 2 kingpins(Walmart/Target, Coke/Pepsi, ATT/Verizon) where their offerings of the complete opposite of each other.

We as people have 80% of the same basic needs, the other 20% makes us different. DC drives bullshit narratives that we are 100% different and manipulate those that need it most.

It used to be done with religion. At least today most people have a RESPECTFUL outlook on the various religious paths. US Politics is the biggest con of the 21st century. And the Beltway gets away with it because unlike the free markets we respect and operate in, there is no alternative government until we quit fueling these con duopolies.

Trump is a great example of the polarization. He was friends with everyone, including the Clintons. He had generally neutral beliefs going back decades.
Well, he was forced to join a side where more of his beliefs resided and then flipped on everything else because the bullshit party drives that nonsense.

The public at large needs to grow a pair and they have to a degree. More people increasingly define themselves as Independent but not sure how that ultimately takes down the Dems and Pubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: adgjunior
or they sell out even harder to corporate interests to ensure they're employed w/ a high paying cushy job once their term ends

the more things change the more they stay the same

1000%
Congress - 10 years
Senate - 12 years
and watch lobbyists like a hawk as that would become an even more powerful movement

The reason I’m so keen on eliminating the duopoly, they are just interested in filling their coffers, dividing the country, help drive MSM narratives, and putting down the other. The public gets a distance look and suffers incredibly.

What else in this country from 2 kingpins(Walmart/Target, Coke/Pepsi, ATT/Verizon) where their offerings of the complete opposite of each other.

We as people have 80% of the same basic needs, the other 20% makes us different. DC drives bullshit narratives that we are 100% different and manipulate those that need it most.

It used to be done with religion. At least today most people have a RESPECTFUL outlook on the various religious paths. US Politics is the biggest con of the 21st century. And the Beltway gets away with it because unlike the free markets we respect and operate in, there is no alternative government until we quit fueling these con duopolies.

Trump is a great example of the polarization. He was friends with everyone, including the Clintons. He had generally neutral beliefs going back decades.
Well, he was forced to join a side where more of his beliefs resided and then flipped on everything else because the bullshit party drives that nonsense.

The public at large needs to grow a pair and they have to a degree. More people increasingly define themselves as Independent but not sure how that ultimately takes down the Dems and Pubs.

I agree with everything you said here.

Believe it or not I am a registered independent. (if you dont believe me I can share the 2 emails I get a week from Trump asking me to be a patriot and send him money) I was initially intrigued with Trump as a candidate, but it did not last long. I really, really did not want Bernie to win the Dem nomination and was very happy when Biden won because I saw an opportunity to shift back to the middle.

The fringes are more in control than they have even been (in both parties, although I feel more so on the right).

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT