ADVERTISEMENT

Another "Win" for the Right.

Whatever man... like I said, Trumps mouth runs... and you believe what comes out of it. The FACT of the matter is that Obama... freaking Obama did a better job of deporting illegals than Trump did. To be fair, Trump did a GREAT job TELLING you what a great job he did and how badly Obama did.
Not correct. There is a lot of context that's above your lib pea brain ability to understand and I don't feel like spelling it out right now.

You are correct, hopefultiger13, that Trump runs his mouth a lot and I believe he is an egotistical ass. I don't care for that part of him at all. He did some really good things for the country while president and I can deal with the egotistical part a lot easier when I consider what he did for the county. Biden's mouth spews lies every day and the unfortunate part with him is that he seems to believe them. It's unfortunate that it appears these two will be the final two when election time comes around again and that is one of the reasons I voted for an alternative candidate in the SC primary. If it is Biden/Trump again, then there is no way I could support a ticket of Biden/ Harris, a ticket of senility/incompetence in my view. Boy, I wish Reagan was still alive. He was a unifier!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT