ADVERTISEMENT

Another "Win" for the Right.

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
So Sydney Powell (of Release the Kraken fame) and Lyn Wood appeals took it on the chin today. The SOCTUS (a 6-3 conservative court) refused to even hear their arguments.

I'm just going to paste the CNN article here b/c I don't feel like looking up the particulars and even CNN can't F that up.

Note that Powell plead guilty to election crimes in Ga and Wood has been disbarred. Proof of (if nothing else) that working with Trump is not going to go well for you sooner or later.

Note that I couldn't find a FoxNews story on this subject (to be fair, I only did a quick search). Also note that CNN is a biased source that I'd never use for serious research:

CNN:

CNN - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Credible- Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate CNN moderately left-biased based on editorial positions by TV hosts that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to two failed fact checks in the last five years.

I'm glad to see Lin Wood facing the music. He was the only smart one of that lunatic fringe team of lawyers. After the January 6th terrorist attack on the Capitol, he disappeared and kept quiet. I think he even moved to Summerville or some smaller town in the coastal region.

So Sydney Powell (of Release the Kraken fame) and Lyn Wood appeals took it on the chin today. The SOCTUS (a 6-3 conservative court) refused to even hear their arguments.

I'm just going to paste the CNN article here b/c I don't feel like looking up the particulars and even CNN can't F that up.

Note that Powell plead guilty to election crimes in Ga and Wood has been disbarred. Proof of (if nothing else) that working with Trump is not going to go well for you sooner or later.

Note that I couldn't find a FoxNews story on this subject (to be fair, I only did a quick search). Also note that CNN is a biased source that I'd never use for serious research:

CNN:

CNN - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Credible- Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate CNN moderately left-biased based on editorial positions by TV hosts that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to two failed fact checks in the last five years.
It's a shame you think you have to preface anything posted from a "news source" (lightly used).
But here we are.

It's a shame you think you have to preface anything posted from a "news source" (lightly used).
But here we are.

He did that because he knew the MAGA folks on here would start screaming about CNN=Fake News and then putting up a tweet by Catturd as proof that it was fake....
@moradatiger70 this is a great point you make here. And @yoshi121374, this is a great follow up. The best answer I can give you here is my reasoning when I make an argument:

First is that I work at a University AND my wife is a research professor. That means first and foremost, I'd best be ready to back up my statements with good data or I'm going to get my ass handed to me. IE, you are an expert in the field yourself, OR you have credible sources to back up your statements, opinions, and conclusions.

That's why you get a ton of "I'm not an expert here but these people who are say this" from me. News stories are ALMOST ALWAYS secondary or even tertiary sources. That means that the people writing them are themselves not experts and are basing their views on interviews of experts or reviews of the documents in question (Secondary source). OR and this is depressingly often the case. The people writing these articles are basing that article on ANOTHER article that is a secondary source... thus being a tertiary source. Now this is where credibility/bias comes in... There are PLENTY of secondary and tertiary articles that are accurate and well written and give you the information you want. There are also PLENTY of secondary and tertiary articles that have bias toward one side or another often by omission or cherry picking facts. It's often really hard to tell (if you aren't an expert) when this is happening. That's why I rarely will post a news article when a primary source link is available.

I this case, what I SHOULD have done was go to the SCOTUS website and pull up the actual decision by the SCOTUS and link that (it would certainly have been quicker than this explanation). But I didn't bother. The point I was trying to make was simply that the SCOTUS had refused to hear the case, so I just picked the CNN article. As a matter of course, I did a quick FoxNews search to get "the other side", but didn't see one. If I had, I'd have just posted both and called it a day. But in this case, I only had the CNN article and it felt wrong to just post the article from a site with a known left bias without siting the inherit problems with CNN. After all, I bust on Growlz all the time for siting unreliable sources... it seems only fair that I hold myself to the same standard. To be fair though... Growlz has pretty much stopped siting these far right "news sources" b/c even THEY won't print the crap he's now posting... He has to rely on random tweets.

Last edited:
@moradatiger70 this is a great point you make here. And @yoshi121374, this is a great follow up. The best answer I can give you here is my reasoning when I make an argument:

First is that I work at a University AND my wife is a research professor. That means first and foremost, I'd best be ready to back up my statements with good data or I'm going to get my ass handed to me. IE, you are an expert in the field yourself, OR you have credible sources to back up your statements, opinions, and conclusions.

That's why you get a ton of "I'm not an expert here but these people who are say this" from me. News stories are ALMOST ALWAYS secondary or even tertiary sources. That means that the people writing them are themselves not experts and are basing their views on interviews of experts or reviews of the documents in question (Secondary source). OR and this is depressingly often the case. The people writing these articles are basing that article on ANOTHER article that is a secondary source... thus being a tertiary source. Now this is where credibility/bias comes in... There are PLENTY of secondary and tertiary articles that are accurate and well written and give you the information you want. There are also PLENTY of secondary and tertiary articles that have bias toward one side or another often by omission or cherry picking facts. It's often really hard to tell (if you aren't an expert) when this is happening. That's why I rarely will post a news article when a primary source link is available.

I this case, what I SHOULD have done was go to the SCOTUS website and pull up the actual decision by the SCOTUS and link that (it would certainly have been quicker than this explanation). But I didn't bother. The point I was trying to make was simply that the SCOTUS had refused to hear the case, so I just picked the CNN article. As a matter of course, I did a quick FoxNews search to get "the other side", but didn't see one. If I had, I'd have just posted both and called it a day. But in this case, I only had the CNN article and it felt wrong to just post the article from a site with a known left bias without siting the inherit problems with CNN. After all, I bust on Growlz all the time for siting unreliable sources... it seems only fair that I hold myself to the same standard. To be fair though... Growlz has pretty much stopped siting these far right "news sources" b/c even THEY won't print the crap he's now posting... He has to rely on random tweets.
My guess is that those "news sites" got a little nervous when they started seeing some of those lawsuits and judgements. Lying has consequences.

My guess is that those "news sites" got a little nervous when they started seeing some of those lawsuits and judgements. Lying has consequences.
I would tend to agree. FoxNews almost certainly would have gotten off if the tweets from the higher ups weren't leaked. As for NewsMax/OAN, they'd always been bit players until Fox called the election from Biden early... they could basically do and say whatever b/c no one was watching. They quickly became big enough to matter, now they are about to get prison raped by Dominion. There's a reason Tucker didn't go to one of them.

I would tend to agree. FoxNews almost certainly would have gotten off if the tweets from the higher ups weren't leaked. As for NewsMax/OAN, they'd always been bit players until Fox called the election from Biden early... they could basically do and say whatever b/c no one was watching. They quickly became big enough to matter, now they are about to get prison raped by Dominion. There's a reason Tucker didn't go to one of them.
Speaking of!

Interesting. You know, it wouldn't surprise me if these guys REALLY believed that Trump won. I was a little bit surprised that Hannity didn't believe the hype. He seems like a true believer to me. I mean take Growlz for example... Is there ANY DOUBT in your mind that he REALLY believes Trump won? I don't doubt it for a second. There is absolutely NOTHING that will change his mind. No matter how much evidence there is, he's not going to believe it. At this point, if TRUMP himself actually said he lost the election, Growlz would accuse the Deep State of using the Jedi Mind Trick on him.

That being said, I'd LOVE for this to be (to coin a Growlz phrase) another BOMBSHELL, showing that all the right wing news media was in on fooling the American People for ratings.

If you listened to Trump's interview tonight in Greenville, he almost all but said he lost the election. I say this in comparison to what he has said in the past and don't get me wrong, he still believes (and with good reason) that there was a lot of stuff that happened that could've caused reason for concern in 2020.

I wish I could snip out the part of the interview. I am referring to. I think Trump is playing 3D chess with a lot of the left, although the left is bound and determined to do WHATEVER they can to keep him off the ballot!
His best line on the night was saying he would seek revenge on the left, only by successfully turning this country around!
For all you mental midgets out there, that means American Success = Revenge!

0:36

https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6347280757112&w=466&h=263

Last edited:
If you listened to Trump's interview tonight in Greenville, he almost all but said he lost the election. I say this in comparison to what he has said in the past and don't get me wrong, he still believes (and with good reason) that there was a lot of stuff that happened that could've caused reason for concern in 2020.

I wish I could snip out the part of the interview. I am referring to. I think Trump is playing 3D chess with a lot of the left, although the left is bound and determined to do WHATEVER they can to keep him off the ballot!
His best line on the night was saying he would seek revenge on the left, only by successfully turning this country around!

Does he actually have an idea how to do any of this stuff he claims he's going to do. Remind me again how "Repeal and Replace" went?

You guys are hilarious. Why in the world you believe anything that dick says is beyond me.

You believe Trump and wonder why we know you're a potato?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Does he actually have an idea how to do any of this stuff he claims he's going to do. Remind me again how "Repeal and Replace" went?

You guys are hilarious. Why in the world you believe anything that dick says is beyond me.
LMAO. Funny how so many people are supporting him, and many want to, and eventually probably will.

At this point, we really could care less what people like you think! If you want more of what the last 4 years has brought, then that's on you!

Reactions: Cabotiger
LMAO. Funny how so many people are supporting him, and many want to, and eventually probably will.

At this point, we really could care less what people like you think! If you want more of what the last 4 years has brought, then that's on you!

I am aware you guys love a complete and total scumbag and failure, what I can't understand is why?

Why would you want more of that drama? Why would you want more vitriol? Why would you want a guy who cheats on literally everybody in his life.

Just because there's lot of people that feel the same way you do, doesn't make you right or a good person.

You might not care about what we think but you better think about what you're supporting. If he wins, there will be one Constitutional crisis after another, Putin will have his way with Ukraine and even NATO countries if he wants because Trump will gladly let him walk over them. This world will never be the same and you will be partly responsible. You will be forever shamed and we will not let you forget what you did.

Reactions: nytigerfan
You have one closed mind. You do you.
I do not think it will be more vitriol unless the left dishes it out. Do I like that he is a cheater as a husband, not really. Have you looked at this country's past presidents? Obviously not. Let's just say it has not been all rainbows and flowers.
Do I necessarily have to like or love my president's private life, Nope! Do I have to like my presidents policy's and practices, Yes!
...and he's a failure. OK brah.
Don't worry so much about it, Dude, yall got this! It'll be alright.

Edit: BTW, why are so many people supporting him? Not just the so-called maga's.

eXYwn9.gif

9bRx.gif

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

donald-trump-get-out-of-my-way.gif

Last edited:
You have one closed mind. You do you.
I do not think it will be more vitriol unless the left dishes it out. Do I like that he is a cheater as a husband, not really. Have you looked at this country's past presidents? Obviously not. Let's just say it has not been all rainbows and flowers.
Do I necessarily have to like or love my president's private life, Nope! Do I have to like my presidents policy's and practices, Yes!
...and he's a failure. OK brah.
Don't worry so much about it, Dude, yall got this! It'll be alright.

Edit: BTW, why are so many people supporting him? Not just the so-called maga's.
Why do lots of people blindly support authoritarian populists? You tell me, I'm not the one who gets hypnotized by them. How often has it worked out for those types in the end?
Holocaust_1934_SalutingHitler_FH229692.jpg

Reactions: nytigerfan
Why do lots of people blindly support authoritarian populists? You tell me, I'm not the one who gets hypnotized by them. How often has it worked out for those types in the end?
Holocaust_1934_SalutingHitler_FH229692.jpg
Keep believing this my friend and you will find yourself in this type of photo and this type of crowd and your grandkids will be asking themselves, Why!!!

Reactions: Cabotiger
I am aware you guys love a complete and total scumbag and failure, what I can't understand is why?

Why would you want more of that drama? Why would you want more vitriol? Why would you want a guy who cheats on literally everybody in his life.
Why such a rally? I frankly do not see this on the other side, why?

Just because there's lot of people that feel the same way you do, doesn't make you right or a good person.

You might not care about what we think but you better think about what you're supporting. If he wins, there will be one Constitutional crisis after another, Putin will have his way with Ukraine and even NATO countries if he wants because Trump will gladly let him walk over them. This world will never be the same and you will be partly responsible. You will be forever shamed and we will not let you forget what you did.
You do that!

Keep believing this my friend and you will find yourself in this type of photo and this type of crowd and your grandkids will be asking themselves, Why!!!

You think presidential policies are the cause of all homeless people? There weren't homeless people when Trump was president? What did he do about it? Anyway, enough whataboutisms.

Let me just ask you one question, and there's many like it I could ask, but let's just take this one.

Let's say you and I are co-workers and we were both up for the same promotion and I know I'm going to get it because lots of people I know outside of work like me. But then you get it and my feelings are hurt so I lie about you over and over again like a drumbeat and tell all my admirers outside of work that you fraudulently won that promotion and now I have nothing because of your corruption. Then let's say one of my admirers gets so spun up about what happened to me that he breaks into your aunt's house and tries to kill your uncle with a hammer.

If after that, I went to every community meeting on the calendar and mocked and made fun of your uncle who was almost killed by one of my admirers, would you think I was a good person? Would you think I was fit for that promotion?

If not, why are you perfectly fine with Trump doing it, knowing that he will be the leader of the free world? How do you make peace with that in your mind? I'm really curious.

Reactions: fcctiger12

Let me just say this about your post. If we have Joe Biden, don't be surprised if he leaves the presidency and now we would have "giggles" as our new president and that will be on you and your like and America will never let you forget it!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Let me just say this about your post. If we have Joe Biden, don't be surprised if he leaves the presidency and now we would have "giggles" as our new president and that will be on you and your like and America will never let you forget it!
The problem for you is, if that does come to pass, it will be because of who YOU put up as the nominee of your party. And though she may not have mass appeal, anything is better than Trump - at least she cares about democracy and our allies.

you guys promised he wouldn't make it though the first 6 months of this presidency. should i believe you now?

We should just quantify the 🤣 with Kamala! The cackle response.
This is all I see the left do when they cannot answer a reply. I reframe from the cackle response. One because I don't cackle and two because it is not a cackling matter.

What about all us folks that don't want more of the last 8 years?

There is still a high percentage of Americans that do not want another Trump/Biden showdown. But we are full-speed down that road. For some reason (maybe hope), I still believe it will be something other than Trump/Biden in November.

Reactions: fcctiger12
What about all us folks that don't want more of the last 8 years?

There is still a high percentage of Americans that do not want another Trump/Biden showdown. But we are full-speed down that road. For some reason (maybe hope), I still believe it will be something other than Trump/Biden in November.
You could be right, and I would be all for it! I feel the pain, but it is what it is at this point. I almost can't wait for the 2028 election and hopefully, if we make it that far, American eyes on both sides will be opened.

Reactions: hinds62
you guys promised he wouldn't make it though the first 6 months of this presidency. should i believe you now?
I don't believe I ever said he wouldn't make it through the first 6 months of this presidency but you go ahead and post whatever you think. Based on what he has done over the past 3 years It would have been good for the country if he had resigned within a week of becoming president.

The problem for you is, if that does come to pass, it will be because of who YOU put up as the nominee of your party. And though she may not have mass appeal, anything is better than Trump - at least she cares about democracy and our allies.
I feel sorry for you if you actually believe all of the bs things that are said in a campaign. It's what one does that matters, you know like making the border issue far worse than what your predecessor did, crime out of control, the military conflicts that we are involved in, terrible inflation during his first 3 years, etc. Harris can't even go to a meaningful border location to access the horrible situation we are experiencing there and she was put in charge of the border by Biden. As to her caring, those are words, let's see some doing from her!!

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I feel sorry for you if you actually believe all of the bs things that are said in a campaign. It's what one does that matters, you know like making the border issue far worse than what your predecessor did, crime out of control, the military conflicts that we are involved in, terrible inflation during his first 3 years, etc. Harris can't even go to a meaningful border location to access the horrible situation we are experiencing there and she was put in charge of the border by Biden. As to her caring, those are words, let's see some doing from her!!
LMAO... Obama deported more illegals that Trump did. That's a fact. And to be clear... Obama deported more in his 1st term than Trump did in his first term... AND Obama deported more in his 2nd term than Trump did in his 1st term.

So business as usual... Trump talks about something... A LOT. The results don't match what Trump's mouth spews. It was that way when Trump was a liberal Dem and it's that way now that he's a conservative Republican. The one constant here is that Trump's mouth... it runs.

This has nothing to do with wanting Kamala to be president, but we will be forced to vote that way since you insist on electing the most abominable man in American political history. A man who wants to transform this country into a version of Russia-lite. Nothing you can name is as bad as what he's done and plans to do. Nothing.

This has nothing to do with wanting Kamala to be president, but we will be forced to vote that way since you insist on electing the most abominable man in American political history. A man who wants to transform this country into a version of Russia-lite. Nothing you can name is as bad as what he's done and plans to do. Nothing.
dpic73, yo keep going back to the same old incorrect statement - I am not a Trump supporter. Secondly, it has a lot to do with Kamala because she is 1st in line for the presidency when Biden bows out in his second term if he is reelected. She is incompetent, totally, to be the president of the U.S. but you folks will vote for that ticket anyway. Trump is an egotistical ass but he did some good things for our country while he was president. The current alternative candidate situation is terrible, and that is sad, in my view.

LMAO... Obama deported more illegals that Trump did. That's a fact. And to be clear... Obama deported more in his 1st term than Trump did in his first term... AND Obama deported more in his 2nd term than Trump did in his 1st term.

So business as usual... Trump talks about something... A LOT. The results don't match what Trump's mouth spews. It was that way when Trump was a liberal Dem and it's that way now that he's a conservative Republican. The one constant here is that Trump's mouth... it runs.
hopefultiger13, Obama is not the president now so what does that have to do with my statement that Biden reversed the Trump policies which made the border worse. Hell, Regan did a better job on the border than Obama but that is as meaningful to the current situation as your Obama/Trump info. As to Trump's mouth spewing, Dems do the same thing so what? As I stated, it's what they do that counts, not what they say. Biden said he never discussed with his son his business dealings with China.

hopefultiger13, Obama is not the president now so what does that have to do with my statement that Biden reversed the Trump policies which made the border worse. Hell, Regan did a better job on the border than Obama but that is as meaningful to the current situation as your Obama/Trump info. As to Trump's mouth spewing, Dems do the same thing so what? As I stated, it's what they do that counts, not what they say. Biden said he never discussed with his son his business dealings with China.
Just pointing out that Trump made a LOT of noise about the border and how he was going to fix it. And he didn't (and didn't even do as well as the person he was doing most of his bitching about)and most of the folks spewing about the border now were very quiet about it when Trump was in office. Kind of like the national debt... Crickets while Trump was in office... torches and pitchforks while Biden is in.

Again, I don't think Obama/Biden did particularly good jobs while they were in office. And I don't think Trump did either.

Last edited:
Just pointing out that Trump made a LOT of noise about the border and how he was going to fix it. And he didn't (and didn't even do as well as the person he was doing most of his bitching about)and most of the folks spewing about the border now were very quiet about it when Trump was in office. Kind of like the national debt... Crickets while Trump was in office... torches and pitchforks while Biden is in.

Again, I don't think Obama/Biden did particularly good jobs while they were in office. And I don't think Trump did either.
He did functionally make the border a lot better despite intense resistance from the Establishment. If you actually believe everything you write then I worry for you.

He did functionally make the border a lot better despite intense resistance from the Establishment. If you actually believe everything you write then I worry for you.
Whatever man... like I said, Trumps mouth runs... and you believe what comes out of it. The FACT of the matter is that Obama... freaking Obama did a better job of deporting illegals than Trump did. To be fair, Trump did a GREAT job TELLING you what a great job he did and how badly Obama did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT