ADVERTISEMENT

5G Technology

There is no consensus on what is the behavior of coronovirus, and they come up with this? A lot of could(s) in the document. Same group that said cell phones "could" cause brain cancer and electrical wires "could" cause birth deformities?
The second article pretty much eliminates the “could.” Try up to 720 harmful effects on the human body

sounds like she was getting close to exposing the truth about 5g to the masses.

good looking out
I seriously doubt that will ever happen. But some will know the truth. In the end it affects us all. So there’s that.

The medical outfit (site you linked) didn't write this. It was authored by independent "researchers" who are trying to get it published. My guess is that site is basically just a search engine for research papers and whatnot. This is a patently false, debunked conspiracy theory.

Also re: Africa, population density (or lack thereof).
Sure. According to whom. The former prostitute that does all the “fact checking” at Snopes?

@tigergrad03 at which point do you just jump the shark and start posting on Building 7, Princess Di, the moon landing,JFK, Roswell.

I assume they are all on your list
Building 7 was imploded just like the Twin Towers were. Marvin Bush, George Bush’s brother was in charge of the security of all 3 of those buildings. The man who owned building 7 took out a 7 Billion dollar insurance policy out on building 7 two days before 9/11.

Princess Di was murdered by the “Royal Family!” By the way way, there is nothing Royal about them. They’re All Nazi’s, they changed their name from Lyons to Windsor. The Queen of England & Prince Charles are both Committee of 300 Members in the NWO. They’re heavily involved in satanism & child abductions & torture. They were afraid Diana was going to rat them out. The Media along with the Royal Family covered it up.

The spacecraft that crashed @ Roswell Really happened. World Leaders have been communicating with aliens/demons since the early 1900’s. World Leaders are interested in their technology. I have on my phone a craft that was manufactured by Lockheed Martin with UFO Technology. It travels @ more than 17,000 mph. It will go from Earth to Mars in 3.5 hours. It’s a dense plasma hydrogen boron fusion cold & hot fusion Reactor... anti-gravity surface temperature to 400 degrees. Research The Elite Network & in the upper left of The NWO Hierarchy, you will see “UFO Technology.” They believe with this Technology, they’ll be able to defeat GOD, JESUS & The Angels & Lucifer will set up his throne in Jerusalem & they will rule & reign under Lucifer.

I believe the exact opposite, I believe GOD is going to pour out HIS Wrath on Them, starting with the 6th Seal in Revelation 6 & following. After they perish, they will spend Eternity in the Lake Of Fire. (Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15) JESUS comes back in Revelation 19 & destroys All the armies who have come against Jerusalem. The blood flows for 1600 furlongs (200 miles, up to the horses Bridle) it takes 7 months to bury the dead & 7 years to get rid of all the armament. Satan is bound for 1000 years, The Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet are thrown alive into the Lake Of Fire. JESUS rules & reigns for 1000 years (Millennium) The Followers of JESUS who did NOT receive the Mark of The Beast & Did Not Worship The Beast/Antichrist will reign with JESUS during the Millennium. (Revelation 20:4)

After the 1000 years is expired, Satan will be loosed for a short time, he will deceive the nations one more time. The armies of the world will again be gathered against Jerusalem. GOD will reign Fire & Brimstone down on them. Satan will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. The rest of the dead will be raised to stand before the Great White Throne Judgement. The Books will be opened along with the Lambs Book of Life. Those who had NOT received JESUS as Their Savior & Lord we’re cast into the Lake Of Fire. (Revelation 20:15)

They’re building another CERN Hadron Collider that will make the first look like child’s play. Here’s what these idiots don’t understand. Once they bust into Hell & these demons start coming out, The Demons are going after them & those who take the Mark & Worship the Beast/Antichrist. This won’t happen until they (Papal Rome & The NWO) have disposed of us.

Last edited:
They’re building another CERN Hadron Collider that will make the first look like child’s play. Here’s what these idiots don’t understand. Once they bust into Hell & these demons start coming out, The Demons are going after them & those who take the Mark & Worship the Beast/Antichrist. This won’t happen until they (Papal Rome & The NWO) have disposed of us.
This

Hmmm.... where to start. Pubmed is a search engine of journals and nothing more, do not attach any type of additional significance to it. One has to keep in mind the journal from which said article is taken always and when I am looking for information there, I understand there are certain tiers of journals that are more respected when it comes to monitoring what is published. As to the specific 5g issue, I assume it is too soon to tell the long term effects that certain waves might have on our DNA in terms of mutations. As to creating coronaviruses from scratch based on waves interacting with you, I am not sure what else to say except that makes zero sense. Not to mention small detail, coronaviruses are RNA not DNA, so missing on that important detail increases my skepticism even more. It is extremely hard to be well informed in this day and age. Even if an article is from a respected journal you often still have to read their conclusions with some cynicism as well because they often aim for higher then their data really shows. It is also nice to check their references at the end to try and build up the full story of where all this is coming from as well as seeing people able to confirm the conclusions with later information. END RANT.

Reactions: CodingTiger
Hmmm.... where to start. Pubmed is a search engine of journals and nothing more, do not attach any type of additional significance to it. One has to keep in mind the journal from which said article is taken always and when I am looking for information there, I understand there are certain tiers of journals that are more respected when it comes to monitoring what is published. As to the specific 5g issue, I assume it is too soon to tell the long term effects that certain waves might have on our DNA in terms of mutations. As to creating coronaviruses from scratch based on waves interacting with you, I am not sure what else to say except that makes zero sense. Not to mention small detail, coronaviruses are RNA not DNA, so missing on that important detail increases my skepticism even more. It is extremely hard to be well informed in this day and age. Even if an article is from a respected journal you often still have to read their conclusions with some cynicism as well because they often aim for higher then their data really shows. It is also nice to check their references at the end to try and build up the full story of where all this is coming from as well as seeing people able to confirm the conclusions with later information. END RANT.
The DNA receives the signal and transcribes and then synthesizes the RNA virus. Pretty simple process

Building 7 was imploded just like the Twin Towers were. Marvin Bush, George Bush’s brother was in charge of the security of all 3 of those buildings. The man who owned building 7 took out a 7 Billion dollar insurance policy out on building 7 two days before 9/11.

Princess Di was murdered by the “Royal Family!” By the way way, there is nothing Royal about them. They’re All Nazi’s, they changed their name from Lyons to Windsor. The Queen of England & Prince Charles are both Committee of 300 Members in the NWO. They’re heavily involved in satanism & child abductions & torture. They were afraid Diana was going to rat them out. The Media along with the Royal Family covered it up.

The spacecraft that crashed @ Roswell Really happened. World Leaders have been communicating with aliens/demons since the early 1900’s. World Leaders are interested in their technology. I have on my phone a craft that was manufactured by Lockheed Martin with UFO Technology. It travels @ more than 17,000 mph. It will go from Earth to Mars in 3.5 hours. It’s a dense plasma hydrogen boron fusion cold & hot fusion Reactor... anti-gravity surface temperature to 400 degrees. Research The Elite Network & in the upper left of The NWO Hierarchy, you will see “UFO Technology.” They believe with this Technology, they’ll be able to defeat GOD, JESUS & The Angels & Lucifer will set up his throne in Jerusalem & they will rule & reign under Lucifer.

I believe the exact opposite, I believe GOD is going to pour out HIS Wrath on Them, starting with the 6th Seal in Revelation 6 & following. After they perish, they will spend Eternity in the Lake Of Fire. (Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15) JESUS comes back in Revelation 19 & destroys All the armies who have come against Jerusalem. The blood flows for 1600 furlongs (200 miles, up to the horses Bridle) it takes 7 months to bury the dead & 7 years to get rid of all the armament. Satan is bound for 1000 years, The Beast/Antichrist & False Prophet are thrown alive into the Lake Of Fire. JESUS rules & reigns for 1000 years (Millennium) The Followers of JESUS who did NOT receive the Mark of The Beast & Did Not Worship The Beast/Antichrist will reign with JESUS during the Millennium. (Revelation 20:4)

After the 1000 years is expired, Satan will be loosed for a short time, he will deceive the nations one more time. The armies of the world will again be gathered against Jerusalem. GOD will reign Fire & Brimstone down on them. Satan will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. The rest of the dead will be raised to stand before the Great White Throne Judgement. The Books will be opened along with the Lambs Book of Life. Those who had NOT received JESUS as Their Savior & Lord we’re cast into the Lake Of Fire. (Revelation 20:15)
That is the internet crazy I am here for

Reactions: CodingTiger
Perhaps you might have better luck trying to show people what’s really going on. I post a link straight to a major medical site and they still scoff at it. Or maybe it’s pointless to even try. By the end of the year it won’t matter

Did you bother to read the abstract? Lolololololol

Perhaps. But I’ve suspected that something is way off with all of this. Think about it. Africa and some 3rd world countries aren’t having much of a “virus” issue, at least not to anything close to what we are supposedly seeing. 5G shows up at the same time as the “virus.” I don’t believe in coincidence.

I think the much bigger question would be if this is true, would it be admitted? Because if it were imagine what would happen.

Wait, are actually serious?

Wait, are actually serious?

He's serious yes.

This claim is actually way more plausible than most of the things OP says and thinks.

And to be clear, this claim is obviously preposterous.

What’s up Dabadass! Luke 21... Jesus said, “Men’s hearts would fail them for looking after those things coming on the earth” Thst & The return of the Giants. Mathew 24.... JESUS said, “As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be @ the coming of the SON Of Man!” In the days of Noah, there were Giants!

PubMed is a free life science and biomedical database anyone can search to find papers published on various topics. It’s been free to the public since 1997, and it’s often referenced by people looking for recent medical studies on a given topic. Because it’s a search engine used by both the general public and medical professionals alike, the decisions PubMed makes about which content to surface in response to a query are incredibly important. Generally, the site has been viewed as a reliable way to find genuine medical information rather than pseudoscientific claptrap.

Unfortunately, that’s not as true as it used to be, as evidenced by the recent appearance of this gem: “5G Technology and Induction of Coronavirus in Skin Cells.” The paper is currently online in preprint and awaiting publication.

It makes pretty much exactly the argument you think it does.

It’s not this exact theory, but it’s exactly this stupid.

Rabbit, Meet Hole
We’re going to be talking about credentials a lot in this story, so let’s start with mine. I’m a 19-year veteran of technology reporting who graduated with a political science degree from DePauw University. Jessica Hall, who has written for ET before and has degrees in both biology and mathematics, was gracious enough to help me evaluate both this paper and several others by the various authors we’ll be discussing.

This raises the obvious question: Is an undergrad-level journalist capable of evaluating the deep and sophisticated science of a group of COVID-19 researchers? No. Fortunately, I’m not being asked to. All I have to do is illustrate how an organization that’s given up on safeguarding its own reputation can be used to carry water for conspiracy theorists and the lunatic fringe.

So let’s get started. Here’s the first sentence of the abstract: “In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells.” (Emphasis added)

If 5G actually played the main role in producing coronavirus, you’d expect the countries with the highest 5G deployments to have the highest cases of COVID-19. The United States is the undisputed world leader in the latter category, yet our 5G mmWave coverage (and that’s the type these authors identify as harmful) is so bad, Verizon just got in trouble for claiming its 5G network is “nationwide” and was forced to change its advertising.

If 5G causes coronavirus, the worst outbreaks of coronavirus should directly correlate to the places where 5G networks exist. They don’t. They generally correlate to cities (with a few exceptions, such as rural Italy) because urban areas have always been at greater risk during pandemics due to population density and, historically speaking, the difficulties of dealing with sewage treatment, disease, and corpse disposal anywhere humans lived in large numbers.

For examples, see: The Antonine Plague, the Plague of Justinian, and the historical spread of the Black Death following its arrival in Constantinople.

Regarding 5G frequencies, the “scientists” claim: “Its[sic] frequencies are above 24 GHz, reaching up to 72 GHz, which is above the extremely high frequency band’s lower boundary.”

This is the kind of fearful wording intended to imply that the reader is in some sort of danger based on “extremely high frequency.” What it actually indicates is that scientists are really bad at naming things. Allow me to introduce you to the glories of the electromagnetic spectrum, as defined by science:

Low Frequency
Medium Frequency
High Frequency
Very High Frequency
Ultra High Frequency
Super High Frequency
Extremely High Frequency
Visible Spectrum.
Ultraviolet
X-ray
Gamma Ray

Remember that time you turned on an infrared lamp in your bathroom and it gave you cancer? No? Huh. Must be all the cell phones rotting your brain. The fact that all of the damaging energy known to harm humans is sitting above visible light while everything known not to be harmful is sitting below it, including 5G signals, is surely some mistake.

But this team of sciency folks isn’t just using scary language — they’re blatantly misrepresenting the actual bands that mmWave 5G deployments use. Here they are:

24GHz to 72GHz, you say? Mind pointing out where? Unless COVID-19 can literally travel through time and infect us from the era when 72GHz 5G exists, how can it possibly matter that 5G signals might one day use that frequency band?

This Is What Bad Scientists Think Science Looks Like
This article isn’t so much a scientific paper as a representation of what a moron thinks a scientific paper is. Allow me to quote directly from the authors and/or the semi-sentient Markov chain that stole their identities:

It has been shown that 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, but will have adverse systemic effects as well.

In another study, it was argued that 5G technologies cause great harm to human health. Cancer is only one of the many problems. 5G causes 720! (factorial) different diseases in human beings, and can kill everything that lives except some forms of microorganisms (12).

This last was so amazing, I had to check the citation. Here’s the opening sentence from that modest proposal:

The intent of this article is to show that wireless technology is, without remedy other than termination, one of the most devastating environmental and health threats and threats to personal liberty ever created.

Pro Tip: When a scientist declares that the intent of their article is to prove that the only way to safeguard all of humanity, as well as the very principle of liberty, is to destroy all mobile communications technology because there is literally no alternative, that person may have what is sometimes referred to as an “agenda.” (Or a disorder).

Back to the original trainwreck:

The question is whether millimeter waves in 5G technology could contribute in constructing some viruses like COVID-19 within a cell. To reply to this question, we should consider the electronic structure of a DNA and its emitted waves.

With respect — and this bit, I explicitly ran past Ms. Hall — that is not the question. The question is whether any radio wave or signal has been shown to help any type of virus colonize the human body. The answer, up until the torrent of stupidity that is the 5G-coronavirus conspiracy theory, was no. And since the 5G-coronavirus conspiracy theory is literally ascientific bullshit, the answer remains no. Viruses turn human cells into factories to replicate more of themselves. This is literally how viruses work. A virus that requires a radio signal as a vital intermediary (which is what the authors’ claim, given that they identify 5G as “play(ing) the main role”) is a shit virus.

Imagine a bacteria that could only kill you if you like Nickelback. There are not enough Nickelback fans for that to be an effective evolutionary strategy, yet there are somehow far more Nickelback fans in the United States than people living in range of effective 5G service.

It disgusts me, too, but there we are.

Let’s Talk About the Credentials of the Author… and the Publisher
Professor M. Fioranelli: Listed as lead author on the paper, Fioranelli is the EiC of the International Journal of Inflammation, Cancer and Integrative Therapy, which is owned by Omics. Omics has been heavily criticized and the validity of its publications challenged in the United States based on its poor peer review practices, its pay-to-publish fee structure, and its use of scientist’s names in marketing materials without their knowledge and consent. The US NIH demanded in 2013 that OMICS stop claiming to be affiliated with the US government or its employees.

The university he teaches at, Marconi University, has the dubious distinction of being accredited by the ACICS, a US accreditation agency so corrupt, its authority was revoked until Betsy DeVos reinstated it. Since that decision, a USA Today investigation has found that Reagan University, an ACICS-accredited school, has no students, no buildings, no faculty, and no alumni.

Other papers Professor Fioranelli has collaborated on include “A Mathematical Model for the Signal of Death and Emergence of Mind Out of Brain in Izhikevich Neuron Model,” which claims to present evidence that Cartesian duality — namely, that the mind and brain are entirely separate constructs — is scientifically valid. He’s also a credited author in the page-turner coming to a budget TV network near you: “Formation of Neural Circuits in an Expanded Version of Darwin’s Theory: Effects of DNAs in Extra Dimensions and within the Earth’s Core on Neural Networks.

Sepehri A: Sepehri is also a co-author on the “We’ve proven minds exist after death” paper and the “Extradimensional DNA from the Earth’s Core is making AI want to kill us” paper. Mossimo and Sepehri also collaborated in a horror pitch: “Recovery of Brain in Chick Embryos by Growing Second Heart and Brain,” which is either up for an Ig Nobel or an option for Wes Craven.

Roccia MG: Surprise surprise. This individual also contributed to the “I stink, therefore I still am” deep dive into Descartian dementia.

M Jafferany: First, the good news. M. Jafferany isn’t mentioned on any of the papers above. Now the bad news:

Awareness of Psychodermatology in Indian Dermatologist.”
Psychodermatology in Iran: A Survey on Knowledge…

Clinics in Dermatology notes, of psychodermatology: “Although many data have been published, it appears that not enough good statistical evidence exists to support them.”

The idea that stress can contribute to skin problems is not controversial. But psychodermatology typically goes farther from painting stress as a factor and identifies it as something more akin to a primary agent. This latter idea is not well-supported in the scientific literature. (Have you noticed that most of these people seem to be dermatologists yet?)

O Y Olisova: Olisova was lead author on a paper claiming COVID-19 could be treated effectively with Apremilast, a psoriasis medication. Her proof for this? A single asymptomatic patient on Apremilast who didn’t display symptoms of COVID-19. Under this theory of medicine the fact that my grandfather lived to be 90 while smoking like a chimney means cigarettes are safe for everyone. Lung candy, basically. Tasty, tasty, lung candy.

Lomonosov KM: I can’t speak to Lomonsov’s general work with vitiligo patients, though Jessica Hall thought it sounded like ‘borderline pseudoscience’ and noted that he typically publishes exclusively in Russian and is self-evidently involved in authorial work with those we could charitably describe as on the fringes of the scientific community.

T Lotti: Lotti appears to have also done a reasonable amount of serious work, but she’s signed on to this 5G-coronavirus conspiracy merry-go-round nevertheless. Strangely, she’s also contributed to articles specifically addressing how COVID-19 would impact dermatological clinics and is part of a group of scientists advocating for safe practices and policies that safeguard patients.

None of these authors has the standing or authority to speak to the causes of COVID-19, and the fact that this paper has appeared in the PubMed database or been linked by the NIH is evidence of serious methodological flaws in the approval process. This isn’t science. It’s what people who don’t actually practice the scientific method appear to think it looks like.

Some of this can be excused by the overwhelming nature of the COVID-19 epidemic and the need for all scientific nooks and crannies to be explored, but even a cursory investigation into the history of the organizations and individuals publishing this work demonstrates how profoundly counter-factual it is. If you want serious scientific advice, don’t get it from people who speak and refer to grand, sweeping assumptions as though they were proven scientific fact. And if you run into any AIs near the Earth’s core, make sure to check that they remain in the usual four dimensions.

If you run into any dermatologists pretending they have the qualifications to moonlight as signal engineers and infectious disease experts outside the explicit realm of dermatology, kindly do us all a favor and tell them to shut the **** up.

Now Read:

Tagged In
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/313088-pubmed-pseudoscience-5g-coronavirus

Reactions: marshmk
PubMed is a free life science and biomedical database anyone can search to find papers published on various topics. It’s been free to the public since 1997, and it’s often referenced by people looking for recent medical studies on a given topic. Because it’s a search engine used by both the general public and medical professionals alike, the decisions PubMed makes about which content to surface in response to a query are incredibly important. Generally, the site has been viewed as a reliable way to find genuine medical information rather than pseudoscientific claptrap.

Unfortunately, that’s not as true as it used to be, as evidenced by the recent appearance of this gem: “5G Technology and Induction of Coronavirus in Skin Cells.” The paper is currently online in preprint and awaiting publication.

It makes pretty much exactly the argument you think it does.

It’s not this exact theory, but it’s exactly this stupid.

Rabbit, Meet Hole
We’re going to be talking about credentials a lot in this story, so let’s start with mine. I’m a 19-year veteran of technology reporting who graduated with a political science degree from DePauw University. Jessica Hall, who has written for ET before and has degrees in both biology and mathematics, was gracious enough to help me evaluate both this paper and several others by the various authors we’ll be discussing.

This raises the obvious question: Is an undergrad-level journalist capable of evaluating the deep and sophisticated science of a group of COVID-19 researchers? No. Fortunately, I’m not being asked to. All I have to do is illustrate how an organization that’s given up on safeguarding its own reputation can be used to carry water for conspiracy theorists and the lunatic fringe.

So let’s get started. Here’s the first sentence of the abstract: “In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells.” (Emphasis added)

If 5G actually played the main role in producing coronavirus, you’d expect the countries with the highest 5G deployments to have the highest cases of COVID-19. The United States is the undisputed world leader in the latter category, yet our 5G mmWave coverage (and that’s the type these authors identify as harmful) is so bad, Verizon just got in trouble for claiming its 5G network is “nationwide” and was forced to change its advertising.

If 5G causes coronavirus, the worst outbreaks of coronavirus should directly correlate to the places where 5G networks exist. They don’t. They generally correlate to cities (with a few exceptions, such as rural Italy) because urban areas have always been at greater risk during pandemics due to population density and, historically speaking, the difficulties of dealing with sewage treatment, disease, and corpse disposal anywhere humans lived in large numbers.

For examples, see: The Antonine Plague, the Plague of Justinian, and the historical spread of the Black Death following its arrival in Constantinople.

Regarding 5G frequencies, the “scientists” claim: “Its[sic] frequencies are above 24 GHz, reaching up to 72 GHz, which is above the extremely high frequency band’s lower boundary.”

This is the kind of fearful wording intended to imply that the reader is in some sort of danger based on “extremely high frequency.” What it actually indicates is that scientists are really bad at naming things. Allow me to introduce you to the glories of the electromagnetic spectrum, as defined by science:

Low Frequency
Medium Frequency
High Frequency
Very High Frequency
Ultra High Frequency
Super High Frequency
Extremely High Frequency
Visible Spectrum.
Ultraviolet
X-ray
Gamma Ray

Remember that time you turned on an infrared lamp in your bathroom and it gave you cancer? No? Huh. Must be all the cell phones rotting your brain. The fact that all of the damaging energy known to harm humans is sitting above visible light while everything known not to be harmful is sitting below it, including 5G signals, is surely some mistake.

But this team of sciency folks isn’t just using scary language — they’re blatantly misrepresenting the actual bands that mmWave 5G deployments use. Here they are:

24GHz to 72GHz, you say? Mind pointing out where? Unless COVID-19 can literally travel through time and infect us from the era when 72GHz 5G exists, how can it possibly matter that 5G signals might one day use that frequency band?

This Is What Bad Scientists Think Science Looks Like
This article isn’t so much a scientific paper as a representation of what a moron thinks a scientific paper is. Allow me to quote directly from the authors and/or the semi-sentient Markov chain that stole their identities:

It has been shown that 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, but will have adverse systemic effects as well.

In another study, it was argued that 5G technologies cause great harm to human health. Cancer is only one of the many problems. 5G causes 720! (factorial) different diseases in human beings, and can kill everything that lives except some forms of microorganisms (12).

This last was so amazing, I had to check the citation. Here’s the opening sentence from that modest proposal:

The intent of this article is to show that wireless technology is, without remedy other than termination, one of the most devastating environmental and health threats and threats to personal liberty ever created.

Pro Tip: When a scientist declares that the intent of their article is to prove that the only way to safeguard all of humanity, as well as the very principle of liberty, is to destroy all mobile communications technology because there is literally no alternative, that person may have what is sometimes referred to as an “agenda.” (Or a disorder).

Back to the original trainwreck:

The question is whether millimeter waves in 5G technology could contribute in constructing some viruses like COVID-19 within a cell. To reply to this question, we should consider the electronic structure of a DNA and its emitted waves.

With respect — and this bit, I explicitly ran past Ms. Hall — that is not the question. The question is whether any radio wave or signal has been shown to help any type of virus colonize the human body. The answer, up until the torrent of stupidity that is the 5G-coronavirus conspiracy theory, was no. And since the 5G-coronavirus conspiracy theory is literally ascientific bullshit, the answer remains no. Viruses turn human cells into factories to replicate more of themselves. This is literally how viruses work. A virus that requires a radio signal as a vital intermediary (which is what the authors’ claim, given that they identify 5G as “play(ing) the main role”) is a shit virus.

Imagine a bacteria that could only kill you if you like Nickelback. There are not enough Nickelback fans for that to be an effective evolutionary strategy, yet there are somehow far more Nickelback fans in the United States than people living in range of effective 5G service.

It disgusts me, too, but there we are.

Let’s Talk About the Credentials of the Author… and the Publisher
Professor M. Fioranelli: Listed as lead author on the paper, Fioranelli is the EiC of the International Journal of Inflammation, Cancer and Integrative Therapy, which is owned by Omics. Omics has been heavily criticized and the validity of its publications challenged in the United States based on its poor peer review practices, its pay-to-publish fee structure, and its use of scientist’s names in marketing materials without their knowledge and consent. The US NIH demanded in 2013 that OMICS stop claiming to be affiliated with the US government or its employees.

The university he teaches at, Marconi University, has the dubious distinction of being accredited by the ACICS, a US accreditation agency so corrupt, its authority was revoked until Betsy DeVos reinstated it. Since that decision, a USA Today investigation has found that Reagan University, an ACICS-accredited school, has no students, no buildings, no faculty, and no alumni.

Other papers Professor Fioranelli has collaborated on include “A Mathematical Model for the Signal of Death and Emergence of Mind Out of Brain in Izhikevich Neuron Model,” which claims to present evidence that Cartesian duality — namely, that the mind and brain are entirely separate constructs — is scientifically valid. He’s also a credited author in the page-turner coming to a budget TV network near you: “Formation of Neural Circuits in an Expanded Version of Darwin’s Theory: Effects of DNAs in Extra Dimensions and within the Earth’s Core on Neural Networks.

Sepehri A: Sepehri is also a co-author on the “We’ve proven minds exist after death” paper and the “Extradimensional DNA from the Earth’s Core is making AI want to kill us” paper. Mossimo and Sepehri also collaborated in a horror pitch: “Recovery of Brain in Chick Embryos by Growing Second Heart and Brain,” which is either up for an Ig Nobel or an option for Wes Craven.

Roccia MG: Surprise surprise. This individual also contributed to the “I stink, therefore I still am” deep dive into Descartian dementia.

M Jafferany: First, the good news. M. Jafferany isn’t mentioned on any of the papers above. Now the bad news:

Awareness of Psychodermatology in Indian Dermatologist.”
Psychodermatology in Iran: A Survey on Knowledge…

Clinics in Dermatology notes, of psychodermatology: “Although many data have been published, it appears that not enough good statistical evidence exists to support them.”

The idea that stress can contribute to skin problems is not controversial. But psychodermatology typically goes farther from painting stress as a factor and identifies it as something more akin to a primary agent. This latter idea is not well-supported in the scientific literature. (Have you noticed that most of these people seem to be dermatologists yet?)

O Y Olisova: Olisova was lead author on a paper claiming COVID-19 could be treated effectively with Apremilast, a psoriasis medication. Her proof for this? A single asymptomatic patient on Apremilast who didn’t display symptoms of COVID-19. Under this theory of medicine the fact that my grandfather lived to be 90 while smoking like a chimney means cigarettes are safe for everyone. Lung candy, basically. Tasty, tasty, lung candy.

Lomonosov KM: I can’t speak to Lomonsov’s general work with vitiligo patients, though Jessica Hall thought it sounded like ‘borderline pseudoscience’ and noted that he typically publishes exclusively in Russian and is self-evidently involved in authorial work with those we could charitably describe as on the fringes of the scientific community.

T Lotti: Lotti appears to have also done a reasonable amount of serious work, but she’s signed on to this 5G-coronavirus conspiracy merry-go-round nevertheless. Strangely, she’s also contributed to articles specifically addressing how COVID-19 would impact dermatological clinics and is part of a group of scientists advocating for safe practices and policies that safeguard patients.

None of these authors has the standing or authority to speak to the causes of COVID-19, and the fact that this paper has appeared in the PubMed database or been linked by the NIH is evidence of serious methodological flaws in the approval process. This isn’t science. It’s what people who don’t actually practice the scientific method appear to think it looks like.

Some of this can be excused by the overwhelming nature of the COVID-19 epidemic and the need for all scientific nooks and crannies to be explored, but even a cursory investigation into the history of the organizations and individuals publishing this work demonstrates how profoundly counter-factual it is. If you want serious scientific advice, don’t get it from people who speak and refer to grand, sweeping assumptions as though they were proven scientific fact. And if you run into any AIs near the Earth’s core, make sure to check that they remain in the usual four dimensions.

If you run into any dermatologists pretending they have the qualifications to moonlight as signal engineers and infectious disease experts outside the explicit realm of dermatology, kindly do us all a favor and tell them to shut the **** up.

Now Read:

Tagged In
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/313088-pubmed-pseudoscience-5g-coronavirus
Nice copy and paste job. You and those here like you are incapable of even considering something due to normalcy bias, ignorance and having been brainwashed forever into thinking anything not fed to you by the mainstream media is a “conspiracy theory.” Most can’t even understand there is a difference in a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory. I don’t give a damn what you think. You obviously took the time to come to this thread and spew your insults and scoff at everything. What does that say about you?

He's serious yes.

This claim is actually way more plausible than most of the things OP says and thinks.

And to be clear, this claim is obviously preposterous.
This coming from you. And yet here you are again. Stalking someone on a message board. Yet you in no way ever attempt to explain why something isn’t what you scoff at. Go ahead and explain why the second link isn’t possible. Bring your buddy John hugh in to help.

Nice copy and paste job. You and those here like you are incapable of even considering something due to normalcy bias, ignorance and having been brainwashed forever into thinking anything not fed to you by the mainstream media is a “conspiracy theory.” Most can’t even understand there is a difference in a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory. I don’t give a damn what you think. You obviously took the time to come to this thread and spew your insults and scoff at everything. What does that say about you?

First things first dumbass, I didn't spew any insults nor did I scoff at your drivel. But since you obviously aren't capable of reading a conflicting view of your "gospel" truth, then I say it is you that you are talking about when you speak of incapability to consider something due to normalcy bias. I read your pasted links to journals and articles but I unlike you, I researched to see what other points of view are available. That is how I make an INFORMED decision on what is reality or a false narrative. If it upsets you to see that there are conflicting reports regarding the subject to which you seem to be the "expert" on, maybe you should try and know both sides of the argument before you come on a message board and try to preach to us. Just saying.

Last edited:

You can’t get mad at people for scoffing when you post ridiculous stuff dude.

Conspiracy guys are the BEST. No mountain of evidence or logic with ever Get through their wall of YouTube video research
The fact you use the word “Conspiracy Theorists” tells me you bought into the Lies of the Mainstream Media. Research “The Elite Network” Click on the Top Left NWO Flow Chart & you’ll see Media is part of them. Media is @ the bottom & Disinformation/Media Outlets is on the top, upper left side.

The fact you use the word “Conspiracy Theorists” tells me you bought into the Lies of the Mainstream Media. Research “The Elite Network” Click on the Top Left NWO Flow Chart & you’ll see Media is part of them. Media is @ the bottom & Disinformation/Media Outlets is on the top, upper left side.

top notch

Tell me more about the trilateral commission

were they behind woody harrelson’s dad shooting JFK or do you think it was CIA like he claimed?

The DNA receives the signal and transcribes and then synthesizes the RNA virus. Pretty simple process

DNA doesn't do anything on its own, it requires enzymes to manipulate it. It just stores information until it is acted upon by those enzymes which can then transcribe the DNA to RNA. Otherwise the only things these waves could directly do to DNA is cause mutations, similar to what UV Ray's can do. Not to mention you would also be saying that the DNA present in all these people jus happens to have the exact genetic sequences needed to make the same corona virus. I mean I'm guessing we are in troll territory perhaps now but oh well, I tried.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
You can’t get mad at people for scoffing when you post ridiculous stuff dude.
You’ll soon see the definition of ridiculous. Just because some view it that way doesn’t mean It’s not true. That’s the problem in this country. Other countries are tearing these 5G towers down, burning them and all kinds of things as soon as they go up. Are they all crazy?
In this country most are conditioned to believe anything that is out of the perceived normal to be a conspiracy theory or some fringe belief. I simply posts two links that suggest something could be going on that isn’t being discussed.
And the same thing happens. I don’t understand the need for people to come in and sling insults and revert to the same nonsense over and over. Suggest why it’s not true or give some input but no it’s always the same BS from the same people here.
At this point I patiently await what’s coming. Some here are going to reap their nonsense. And it won’t be long. I have slowly and intentionally posted information in hopes that it would wake some up. The really serious issues haven’t even been discussed. It’s obvious to even mention any of them would be a waste of time.
I’ll leave it with this, you’re about to see what you thought was impossible. You know “it will never happens here.” I know exactly what is coming for an absolute fact. I don’t expect most to believe it. I’m done with this hoax of a virus. You people can think whatever and do whatever you want. You’re walking straight into captivity at best. You couldn’t cope with the rest. Good luck.

First things first dumbass, I didn't spew any insults nor did I scoff at your drivel. But since you obviously aren't capable of reading a conflicting view of your "gospel" truth, then I say it is you that you are talking about when you speak of incapability to consider something due to normalcy bias. I read your pasted links to journals and articles but I unlike you, I researched to see what other points of view are available. That is how I make an INFORMED decision on what is reality or a false narrative. If it upsets you to see that there are conflicting reports regarding the subject to which you seem to be the "expert" on, maybe you should try and know both sides of the argument before you come on a message board and try to preach to us. Just saying.
I feel sorry for you. If you think anything in here upsets me you’re sadly mistaken. Based on your posts it’s obvious you have it backwards. I’m not an expert, but I don’t need to be. I know people who are and I know you and those like you are in for a world of hurt. If you can’t entertain the idea of this topic, you’ll lose your mind when the real issues begin. And that won’t be long. Good luck.

top notch

Tell me more about the trilateral commission

were they behind woody harrelson’s dad shooting JFK or do you think it was CIA like he claimed?
And you are so far gone it’s pointless to even be here. You live in a self inflicted fairytale. Nothing possibly could be wrong in the world. Your greatest concern would be college athletics. When it begins, I give you a week at best. And that’s being extremely generous.

Either you didn’t read the second link or you lack the level of intelligence necessary to understand. Either way I couldn’t care less. It disgusts me to see what liberal professors have done to what used to be places to actually learn how to question and think. Good luck

You’ll soon see the definition of ridiculous. Just because some view it that way doesn’t mean It’s not true. That’s the problem in this country. Other countries are tearing these 5G towers down, burning them and all kinds of things as soon as they go up. Are they all crazy?
In this country most are conditioned to believe anything that is out of the perceived normal to be a conspiracy theory or some fringe belief. I simply posts two links that suggest something could be going on that isn’t being discussed.
And the same thing happens. I don’t understand the need for people to come in and sling insults and revert to the same nonsense over and over. Suggest why it’s not true or give some input but no it’s always the same BS from the same people here.
At this point I patiently await what’s coming. Some here are going to reap their nonsense. And it won’t be long. I have slowly and intentionally posted information in hopes that it would wake some up. The really serious issues haven’t even been discussed. It’s obvious to even mention any of them would be a waste of time.
I’ll leave it with this, you’re about to see what you thought was impossible. You know “it will never happens here.” I know exactly what is coming for an absolute fact. I don’t expect most to believe it. I’m done with this hoax of a virus. You people can think whatever and do whatever you want. You’re walking straight into captivity at best. You couldn’t cope with the rest. Good luck.

Tell me what’s coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT