ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes Manipulates Kamala's Answer - Fraud

Great source. Geiger Capitol and Trump says it's so, so it must be so.
It's the talk of the town, i was surprised there wasn't a thread on it. There was a 10+ page on it on the main board.

It is quite the scandal and 60 minutes should be permanently shunned.

Here are the two versions straight from 60 minutes

Reactions: TigerGrowls
No one cares that 60 minutes is a big fat cheater with no integrity.

It's just accepted that the misinformation machine helps democrats?

Last edited:
It appears to be a significant edit too. They essentially changed her answer to a question, in an attempt to avoid her word salad.

Really bad

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
And of course they could fix everything be releasing the full interview.

Remember, Trump took his own cameras to the interview so they could not selectively edit. For Kammy, 60 minutes takes care of it for her.

Government sponsored misinformation is ok.

No one cares that 60 minutes is a big fat cheater with no integrity.

Its just accepted that the misinformation machine helps democrats?
The libs on this board can always craft an alternate version reality in their little heads to justify all of this.

Reactions: fatpiggy

I’ve never seen this before, but the producers of 60 Minutes sliced and diced (“cut and pasted”) Lyin’ Kamala’s answers to questions, which were virtually incoherent, over and over again, some by as many as four times in a single sentence or thought, all in an effort, possibly illegal as part of the “News Division,” which must be licensed, to make her look “more Presidential,” or a least, better. It may also be a major Campaign Finance Violation. This is a stain on the reputation of 60 Minutes that is not recoverable - It will always remain with this once storied brand. I have never heard of such a thing being done in “News.” It is the very definition of FAKE NEWS! The public is owed a MAJOR AND IMMEDIATE APOLOGY! This is an open and shut case, and must be investigated, starting today!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:16 AM EST 10/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

Reactions: fatpiggy

I’ve never seen this before, but the producers of 60 Minutes sliced and diced (“cut and pasted”) Lyin’ Kamala’s answers to questions, which were virtually incoherent, over and over again, some by as many as four times in a single sentence or thought, all in an effort, possibly illegal as part of the “News Division,” which must be licensed, to make her look “more Presidential,” or a least, better. It may also be a major Campaign Finance Violation. This is a stain on the reputation of 60 Minutes that is not recoverable - It will always remain with this once storied brand. I have never heard of such a thing being done in “News.” It is the very definition of FAKE NEWS! The public is owed a MAJOR AND IMMEDIATE APOLOGY! This is an open and shut case, and must be investigated, starting today!

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:16 AM EST 10/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

Who is the senior editor at CBS? Who agreed to make those edits? Were they influenced by a government official? Is CBS being paid directly by any government entity?

To me this is a huge deal. Some heads need to roll and the country deserves to know what happened.

@dpic73 thoughts on this? Seems this passes the fact check test. Should a seemingly reputable national media source completely revise (not just truncate) a candidate’s answer to important questions to make them appear better than they were?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
@dpic73 thoughts on this? Seems this passes the fact check test. Should a seemingly reputable national media source completely revise (not just truncate) a candidate’s answer to important questions to make them appear better than they were?
No, but to be transparent I didn't watch the interview or see the promo, so I won't blindly take fatpig's word for it. In the little bit I've read about it, this could have been part of the longer answer she gave edited down to be more succinct or it could have been a miscommunication between the team that edits the promo and the team that edits the interview. I'd wait to see CBS' explanation but if it was intentionally misleading, I'd have a problem with it, yes.

Neither candidate interviews well so not something I pay a lot of attention to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT