ADVERTISEMENT

A Big Fat Disrespect for Clemson MAGA Creeps

A big fat fail of a post/attack on people that, in general, are smarter than you.
Do you mean the people who claim that MAGA folks committed no crimes on Jan. 6?
The same idiot class that thinks the Orange POS did an adequate job on covid-19?
Dumb a***s who agree with lib Trump's tariff policies?

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
547d4c01-409b-490a-8fc1-ac60db734b25_text.gif

I was a smartassed kid (unbelievable, I know)), but my Dad gave me a solid piece of advice when I was 10:

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Too bad that others never heard that advice.

It's always nice to here from trash who joins a football site and post directly to the politics thread. You sound like a whiney Gamecock. Please go back to where you came from.
I am gladly attacking the whiney class. No gamecock. I'm a Husker fan from NY. I'm not going anywhere. F MAGA, F Trump and F space exploration.

Do you mean the people who claim that MAGA folks committed no crimes on Jan. 6?
The same idiot class that thinks the Orange POS did an adequate job on covid-19?
Dumb a***s who agree with lib Trump's tariff policies?
You sound rational.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Claiming this guy is right wing is just another misinformation plot by @dpic73 .

No one with a brain bigger than a pea believes that.
I didn't claim shit, his classmates did, plus a year after the donation he registered as a Republican. Weird thing for a non-conservative to do huh? And btw, your brain is not larger than a pea so sit down.

Can you lay off the manic posting for a day ?

He was definitely a conservative,” said Max R. Smith, one of his ex-classmates.

"Smith told the Inquirer about a mock debate in which the history professor asked students to signal their support or opposition for government policy proposals.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

"Crooks was certainly not a liberal, according to at least two former classmates.

I would almost put money on the fact that I probably had seen him wear a Trump shirt or something along the lines of that beforehand, which is why this is so shocking to me,” Paige Updegraff told Pittsburgh public radio station WESA.

Max R. Smith, another classmate who took a history course with the shooter, told The Philadelphia Inquirer that Crooks would talk about politics but never said anything that would suggest he hated Trump.

“He definitely was conservative,” Smith said. “It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

"One neighbor said signs of support of former president Trump have periodically appeared outside his home over the last several years."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT