ADVERTISEMENT

A Personal Heads Up from IG Michael Horowitz preceding the FISA Abuse Report coming Dec. 9th

Man, you can’t argue the definition of globalism. You can’t literally define words to fit your narrative.

You’re the most partisan person I’ve ever heard talk about being bipartisan. You’re disproportionately influenced by the right just like you see those on the left. I watched a good bit of Fox and CNN after the report came out to compare and they’re spitting images of each other. They piece together the most outlandish parts of a story and repeat them over and over to push their rhetoric. The things you’re saying and doing don’t look any different to the outside observer than what the people you so strongly oppose and saying/doing. If you really got what you say from the report, you have the most biased, partisan POV of anyone following. Just like the bias from the left who believe this alone completely damns the Trump admin. You’re both equally wrong on both ends of the spectrum. Again, I guess you have to pick a side and I’ll choose to side with the intel community, FBI, CIA, military branches, etc. every last time over one of the political parties.

No, you are the spitting image of what you are trying to accuse me of being. Did you not read Barr and Durham's statements? You think the IG report is the end? It's only the precursor. You take one sentence out of the summary and disregard the 400+ pages of facts? The IG has no authority beyond listing facts and recommending procedural changes within the dept. The IG has no way of knowing how the State Dept, the Intel agencies, the White House, etc were involved with the FBI and DOJ during this. So, you are just discounting what REAL, CRIMINAL PROSECUTORS are saying about the facts both within the report and facts they've uncovered themselves!
No, you are not siding with anything other than fake news narratives at this point. You are attempting to cloak yourself as some type of middle of the road non partisan. You're either ignorant, or misrepresenting yourself. You are believing proven liars, like Brennan and Clapper in the intel community, Schiff in the Congress, and I'll clue you in on something, Military Intel are the ones who have uncovered this. I am not siding with any political party.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You do know that the report proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Schiff has lied about FISA, Nunes, and literally everything for 3 years.
LMAO at how easily you people are coerced by the msm.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-...al-investigation-into-origins-of-russia-probe

And just for fun...

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/statement-us-attorney-john-h-durham

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/stat...rr-inspector-generals-report-review-four-fisa

It's really sad that you people hate Trump so much that you are ok with what these treasonous people did to our country. But, since it is what it is, I'll say it again. He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

by the way, the fact that Durham, a prosecutor, issued a statement on an ongoing investigation, proves that he nothing more than a partisan hack just like Barr. They are in Trump's pocket.

They are just doing what Trump does best... creating giant distractions so people stop talking about all of Trump's many failures as president. Trump is a great marketer.

Literally everything?

Yes, literally.
How so? Please provide specifics on what Schiff lied about and what page of the report proves it.

You need to go back to the Intel Committee's reports when Nunes was Chair and Schiff's minority answer to the report. If you choose to be ignorant, well, that's your choice. The whole report is states that the FISA warrants were obtained by breaking every rule; (Woods procedures, altering emails, omitting exculpatory evidence, etc). Educate yourself! I'd rather just laugh at you when the perp walks happen.

by the way, the fact that Durham, a prosecutor, issued a statement on an ongoing investigation, proves that he nothing more than a partisan hack just like Barr. They are in Trump's pocket.

They are just doing what Trump does best... creating giant distractions so people stop talking about all of Trump's many failures as president. Trump is a great marketer.

And there it is! The Conspiracy Theory! Hahahahahaha

No, you are the spitting image of what you are trying to accuse me of being. Did you not read Barr and Durham's statements? You think the IG report is the end? It's only the precursor. You take one sentence out of the summary and disregard the 400+ pages of facts? The IG has no authority beyond listing facts and recommending procedural changes within the dept. The IG has no way of knowing how the State Dept, the Intel agencies, the White House, etc were involved with the FBI and DOJ during this. So, you are just discounting what REAL, CRIMINAL PROSECUTORS are saying about the facts both within the report and facts they've uncovered themselves!
No, you are not siding with anything other than fake news narratives at this point. You are attempting to cloak yourself as some type of middle of the road non partisan. You're either ignorant, or misrepresenting yourself. You are believing proven liars, like Brennan and Clapper in the intel community, Schiff in the Congress, and I'll clue you in on something, Military Intel are the ones who have uncovered this. I am not siding with any political party.

I don’t think you’ve heard me even say one thing about the IG report here.

You’re the one who has made all of these partisan claims that weren’t supported when the report came out. I haven’t stayed my opinion on it but you got all this?

Also, you were the one who said ITT that USMCA was sitting on Pelosi’s desk for no reason and I told you she was trying to negotiate certain things with Trump. Did you notice the talking points yesterday were exactly what I pointed out? You were pushing Trump’s false narrative and it looks like it wasn’t just sitting on her desk the whole time. You just have to expand your sources to hear that.

Edit: “you’re either ignorant or misrepresenting yourself” is either a projection or idk what. You kind of made all that up about what I believe regarding the IG report.

Last edited:
So you've seen the IG report? That's funny. I didn't think it was coming out until the 9th.
No one ever said thousands, just the people at the highest levels. You know, the ones in control.
You obvious didn't read the last IG report.

I most certainly did. Especially the conclusion where there was NO EVIDENCE of a deep state. And guess what. This one says the same thing. Mistakes? OF COURSE. Deep state? Of course not. Does Orangeelvis believe the IG? Of course not.

Well quote something out of the 400+ pages of facts then.
I most certainly did. Especially the conclusion where there was NO EVIDENCE of a deep state. And guess what. This one says the same thing. Mistakes? OF COURSE. Deep state? Of course not. Does Orangeelvis believe the IG? Of course not.

LOL. Horowitz just admitted to the Senate that because of the scope and purview of his position, his assessments regarding bias are strictly restrained only to how a subject responds to the question: "Are you biased". You people who didn't see bias in the first report, nor this one ARE ignorant. This is OK though, because now, we have criminal investigations going on, finally! Let's agree one more time; for the record: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, right?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
you mocking someone else for conspiracy theories is such comedy gold. Almost as funny as you believing that Adam Schiff will be arrested.

Well, just keep laughing!

Durham did no such thing. He issued a statement about the OIG report. Your reading comprehension might be part of your problem.

Horowitz also just stated that the Report does not vindicate anything or anyone involved with the FISA. ( Stated to the Senate Judiciary Committee under oath).
See, you don't understand what the purpose of the report is all about. You are trying to look at it the same way one would look at the Mueller Report. Just saying.

LOL. Horowitz just admitted to the Senate that because of the scope and purview of his position, his assessments regarding bias are strictly restrained only to how a subject responds to the question: "Are you biased". You people who didn't see bias in the first report, nor this one ARE ignorant. This is OK though, because now, we have criminal investigations going on, finally! Let's agree one more time; for the record: NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, right?

Sure man... You can add the (except for Trump yourself). So once again, the IG finds no evidence of the Deep State. So of course you are going to fall back to the next thing (whatever that is). Is there ANYTHING that would get you to admit that Trump is just a lying scumbag and this whole deep state thing he made up is just crap?

Horowitz also just stated that the Report does not vindicate anything or anyone involved with the FISA. ( Stated to the Senate Judiciary Committee under oath).
See, you don't understand what the purpose of the report is all about. You are trying to look at it the same way one would look at the Mueller Report. Just saying.

I'm still waiting on this evidence for the Deep State. Where's it at now? Is there another report coming out that will show us all?

Sure man... You can add the (except for Trump yourself). So once again, the IG finds no evidence of the Deep State. So of course you are going to fall back to the next thing (whatever that is). Is there ANYTHING that would get you to admit that Trump is just a lying scumbag and this whole deep state thing he made up is just crap?

Yeah, if he were lying, I'd say so. He's not.

So, you don't think a FBI lawyer, Kevin Klinesmith, who doctored an email that would have stopped the FISA application in its tracks, to be a sign of illegal, wrong doing?
Is there ANYTHING that would get you to admit that the whole Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy was an orchestrated fake; to remove Trump from office?

I'm still waiting on this evidence for the Deep State. Where's it at now? Is there another report coming out that will show us all?

Don't need a report, although there is much evidence in BOTH IG Reports that will be part of Huber and Durham's criminal investigations.

Well, just keep laughing!

Durham did no such thing. He issued a statement about the OIG report. Your reading comprehension might be part of your problem.

Is it? read below excerpt from Durham's statement. Sure seems like he is talking about HIS investigation, doesnt it? He is a partisan hack. Trump didnt like that the IG report didn't fall in line with his bogus conspiracies, so he had Barr tell Durham to issue a statement.

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff,” Durham said. “However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

So, you don't think a FBI lawyer, Kevin Klinesmith, who doctored an email that would have stopped the FISA application in its tracks, to be a sign of illegal, wrong doing?
Is there ANYTHING that would get you to admit that the whole Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy was an orchestrated fake; to remove Trump from office?

As the IG pointed out in his testimony, that doctored email that your referenced was 7 pages of a 400+ page report. Trying to use that to discredit an entire investigation (that produced multiple indictments - and more to come) and call the FBI biased against Trump is just stupid.

Reactions: FLOtiger93
LOL. Horowitz just admitted to the Senate that because of the scope and purview of his position, his assessments regarding bias are strictly restrained only to how a subject responds to the question: "Are you biased".
I have live updates on and haven't seen or read this yet. Who asked the question? Do you have a timestamp?

Thoughts?

Horowitz did find, however, that numerous FBI agents sent anti-Clinton text messages and expressed a desire to investigate the Clinton Foundation, which was at the center of numerous baseless Trump conspiracy theories during the campaign and after the election.

The report said that investigators reviewed text messages by senior FBI agents “which reflect their support for Trump in the 2016 elections.”

“If you hear talk of a special prosecutor … I will volunteer to work [on] the Clinton Foundation,” one FBI agent wrote to another on Nov. 9, 2016, according to the report.

The agent also wrote that he “was so elated with the election” that it was like “watching a Superbowl comeback.”

The agent told the inspector general’s office that he “fully expected Hillary Clinton to walk away with the election but, as the returns [came] in … it was just energizing to me to see … [because] I didn’t want a criminal to be in the White House.”

The report included a text exchange in which two agents celebrated Trump’s win.

Cool no answer earlier. Just like your buddy to never admit you’re wrong.

I want to know what career you have or ties you have that make you know for a fact all these deep secrets about our country

Don't need a report, although there is much evidence in BOTH IG Reports that will be part of Huber and Durham's criminal investigations.

There is absolutely no doubt that Trump was spied on(call it electronic surveillance if you want), that the FISA was obtained and extended solely on the basis of the phony dossier, and that the FBI, altered evidence, suppressed exculpatory evidence and basically broke the law to get this investigation going. Its a fact no matter how these tools want to sugar coat and deny, so based on that,

a- The posters here know the facts, but just want to troll any Trump supporters for shits and giggles.
b- The posters here are dumb and blinded by msm propaganda.
c- The posters here are government employees scared shitless of getting washed out as the swamp is drained and effectively have become propagandists anywhere and way possible.
d- The posters here know the facts, but are sympathetic to communist idealogy and want the coup to succeed.

Its not pretty any way its cut. Justice will be served eventually.

MAGA! God Bless President Trump and the USA!

Is it? read below excerpt from Durham's statement. Sure seems like he is talking about HIS investigation, doesnt it? He is a partisan hack. Trump didnt like that the IG report didn't fall in line with his bogus conspiracies, so he had Barr tell Durham to issue a statement.

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff,” Durham said. “However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

Yeah, that's very revealing; if you read between the lines.

As the IG pointed out in his testimony, that doctored email that your referenced was 7 pages of a 400+ page report. Trying to use that to discredit an entire investigation (that produced multiple indictments - and more to come) and call the FBI biased against Trump is just stupid.

Wow! The email from the CIA stating that Page was a trusted CIA informant and had worked with the CIA to put Russians in jail. You think it's not consequential to alter this email in order to hide that fact? A fact that was required by the FISA court?
No wonder this country is in trouble.

Thoughts?

Horowitz did find, however, that numerous FBI agents sent anti-Clinton text messages and expressed a desire to investigate the Clinton Foundation, which was at the center of numerous baseless Trump conspiracy theories during the campaign and after the election.

The report said that investigators reviewed text messages by senior FBI agents “which reflect their support for Trump in the 2016 elections.”

“If you hear talk of a special prosecutor … I will volunteer to work [on] the Clinton Foundation,” one FBI agent wrote to another on Nov. 9, 2016, according to the report.

The agent also wrote that he “was so elated with the election” that it was like “watching a Superbowl comeback.”

The agent told the inspector general’s office that he “fully expected Hillary Clinton to walk away with the election but, as the returns [came] in … it was just energizing to me to see … [because] I didn’t want a criminal to be in the White House.”

The report included a text exchange in which two agents celebrated Trump’s win.

Depends on who the agents are, their job title, and what role they played.
Obviously, if this were Comey and McCabe, or Rybicki, etc. it might have meaning. If they are not decision makers at the top, then means nothing. I'm sure there are conservative, Pro-Trump people working in the FBI. That is not the point.
Look, it's abundantly clear that the upper echelon of the FBI knew they were tampering with, manipulating and obscuring evidence in order to generate a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, and later, even his presidency. Every, single time they had to renew the application, they knew ALL of the information was BOGUS.
If you have a hard time believing this could happen in America, I understand. Facts are Facts.

There's actually an important point to be made here. The IG basically said that Crossfire Hurricane began with a tip from a friendly foreign intel source. Thus the IG has no choice but to deem that as credible; as he has no opportunity to examine anything or anyone outside the agency. Durham is making the point that he has no such limitations and has obviously been looking into this.
Well, it is not hard to figure this out from the Mueller report. Remember when the Repubs were asking Mueller during his testimony, why he didn't indict Mifsud? The report states that MIfsud lied 3 times to the FBI, yet no indictment? Did you notice a couple weeks ago the discovery that Halper was paid from some obscure Pentagon acct and the money was unaccounted for?

I have live updates on and haven't seen or read this yet. Who asked the question? Do you have a timestamp?

Don't have a timestamp. I think it was during Ted Cruz's questioning. The point being is, someone being questioned would literally have to admit to being biased before the IG can state it. He is not allowed to make assertions other than fact.
For instance, the lawyer who tampered with the email evidence. The guy changed the wording in an email so Carter Page would not be seen as a CIA asset in the FISA application.
What would you and I call that event? Evidence tampering, Fraud? What are events such as this called in the report. A mistake, an omission?
On a side note, notice how the msm has been spinning this; even before the report came out?

EDIT: I now think it was during Mike Lee's questioning. IG calls it "testimonial evidence", and describes the process of how he has to address bias, or rather how he can't extrapolate bias. Actually, imo, he should just forgo addressing bias altogether in his investigations.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-might-have-played-a-role-in-fisa-abuse-fbi/

Last edited:
There is absolutely no doubt that Trump was spied on(call it electronic surveillance if you want), that the FISA was obtained and extended solely on the basis of the phony dossier, and that the FBI, altered evidence, suppressed exculpatory evidence and basically broke the law to get this investigation going. Its a fact no matter how these tools want to sugar coat and deny, so based on that,

a- The posters here know the facts, but just want to troll any Trump supporters for shits and giggles.
c- The posters here are government employees scared shitless of getting washed out as the swamp is drained and effectively have become propagandists anywhere and way possible.
d- The posters here know the facts, but are sympathetic to communist idealogy and want the coup to succeed.

You might want to look at the report before you prove how stupid and uninformed you are about its contents.

So what you are saying is that BOTH IG reports that you repeatedly said would "blow up" the Deep State basically didn't. Of course the FBI pushed the limits of the rules and it doesn't surprise me they crossed the line. That's probably every police investigation ever. Big Surprise. Where is the Deep State? Where is the Deep State? NOWHERE!!!! But you are now placing all your hopes on the investigation that Trump's OTHER private lawyer and thrall (aka the US Attourney General) commissioned. Got ya.

Yeah, that's very revealing; if you read between the lines.

it is revealing about you. You said I lacked reading comprehension b/c Durham didn’t make a statement about his ongoing investigation. I showed you directly that he did. He is a partisan hack. You are a partisan hack.

President Trump is a low life liar and cheat. A shady businessman that conned this country into electing him. How do we know Trump is lying ... his lips are moving. God bless the USA is something I'm down with.

so wait. When did I become a communist? I thought I was a socialist. Its hard to keep up with.

You are the guy who gets his news from websites that sell Trump coins and you think everyone else is blinded?

Horowitz just admitted to the Senate that ... his assessments regarding bias are strictly restrained only to how a subject responds to the question: "Are you biased".

Don't have a timestamp. I think it was during Ted Cruz's questioning.

EDIT: I now think it was during Mike Lee's questioning.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-might-have-played-a-role-in-fisa-abuse-fbi/

So you stated something as fact, that you can't remember when it happened and cannot provide proof that it happened.

Last edited:
so wait. When did I become a communist? I thought I was a socialist. Its hard to keep up with.

You are the guy who gets his news from websites that sell Trump coins and you think everyone else is blinded?

Ok,,so per you, we got you marked down for answer D. LOL

President Trump is a low life liar and cheat. A shady businessman that conned this country into electing him. How do we know Trump is lying ... his lips are moving. God bless the USA is something I'm down with.

Dont be a player hater! Trump is the BOSS and living in yall's heads rent free.

Dont be a player hater! Trump is the BOSS and living in yall's heads rent free.

Nope, he's a bad person and a bully. I know that you admire him, especially when he mocks others and tells you how great he is. You probably LOVE it when he separates those evil brown kids from their parents and puts them in cages. You probably teach your kids lie and to take credit for other peoples work just like he does. That doesn't make him a good person.

so after listening to lyndsay

and now here most powerful man in washington now.

after listening to him.

i hope you are smart enough to see the absolute stupidity of this impeachment nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT