ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Riverboat Brawl. It was a good’un!

My wife was enthralled with this story yesterday, lol. I was watching golf while she was glued to the videos that kept emerging.

Love the dude that swam over to get involved. He was not going to let that crap stand for another second.

I started following when Twitter named the dude that swam over to help "Blaquaman". LOL.

R.39e4619be906380b572eeaee790d692c

I counted a set of Bama bangs for every cracker in that video. Glad to see they got what they deserved.

My favorite part is when the dude brings our the chair wwe style

Don't like the women getting beat up, but they shoulda stayed in the boat

Reactions: midnightmzll
Man, such a disappointment. The best redneck fight videos start out with the dramatic removal of the t-shirt. It just loses something when they are already shirtless and sunburned.
They looked like frat boys to me. There's no natural instinct to remove clothing because they never actually fight they just run their mouths. This time I'm guessing there was racist motivation to take it a step further.

Watched this last night. I’m sure that dock is littered with ferry parking signs. Move the boat.

Some people don’t posses the “you know what, I am wrong” gene.
Great point. I've learned as I've gotten older (39 years old) that very few people can actually say it. I honestly think some people are allergic to it.

Last edited:
I hope they put them all in the same holding cell.

Trash on all sides there. Some of that was hard to watch. Like the dude who had the lady by the hair on the ground and was just whaling on her.

@Buzzards Roost so glad to hear this was part of your Selma trip
No. I was there at the dock on the 4th. This was the 6th. Nobody was within 1000 feet of us. The whole city was deserted. That tour boat/fake steamboat was tied up at its place.

Reactions: sloanMB
I don't see why it would need to be, but even if so, a bunch of black people popped up out of nowhere to back up the security guard. Then again, it's Montgomery, so it might've just been a coincidence.

They were on the riverboat that was trying to dock (and couldn't because the idiots wouldn't move their boat).

Once the boat docked, it was on.

You jump a security/staff person, you probably deserve everything they got.

I'd also wonder what kind of charges they could incur for interfering with the operation of a commercial vessel.

Oh, and one of the guys in the pontoon apparently owns a convenience store in Selma and last night he lashed out on social media saying the store "prefers white money anyway."

Hoooo boy.

They were on the riverboat that was trying to dock (and couldn't because the idiots wouldn't move their boat).

Once the boat docked, it was on.

You jump a security/staff person, you probably deserve everything they got.

I'd also wonder what kind of charges they could incur for interfering with the operation of a commercial vessel.

Oh, and one of the guys in the pontoon apparently owns a convenience store in Selma and last night he lashed out on social media saying the store "prefers white money anyway."

Hoooo boy.
Well now we’ve got confirmed racism then lol

Yikes. It did not look like a white money only type of place not to mention what his employees will feel about that. The buffet looked pretty solid to be honest. Also I will add (ignoring the previous comment) I don't necessarily think it started because of anything racist. I have to believe the guys in the boat were pretty drunk. The way the fight started with that guy just jumping at the security guard was kind of weird. Then a lot of people that got off the boat that was fighting once it was able to dock was crew along with the kid that jumped in the water and swam over he was also crew on the boat. I think the guy that hit the woman with the chair which was a lot to much was a passenger on the boat who was probably intoxicated also. This is all speculation outside of the fact that many of those guys fighting were crew and staff.

Yikes. It did not look like a white money only type of place not to mention what his employees will feel about that. The buffet looked pretty solid to be honest. Also I will add (ignoring the previous comment) I don't necessarily think it started because of anything racist. I have to believe the guys in the boat were pretty drunk. The way the fight started with that guy just jumping at the security guard was kind of weird. Then a lot of people that got off the boat that was fighting once it was able to dock was crew along with the kid that jumped in the water and swam over he was also crew on the boat. I think the guy that hit the woman with the chair which was a lot to much was a passenger on the boat who was probably intoxicated also. This is all speculation outside of the fact that many of those guys fighting were crew and staff.
Yikes is right... I prefer my money green. I gotta say that this thread delivers. The spokeswoman for video was the greatest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT