ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Riverboat Brawl. It was a good’un!

were-not-gonna-make-it-terminator2.gif

Yikes. Makes it more likely some stuff was involved beforehand, but it’s just weird to me how people seemed to pick racial teams there. Maybe that’s just Montgomery, which is sad.
For what its worth, the dock is the same dock that was used to offload slaves during the domestic slave trade. There's warehouses and pens just down the road from there. The whole area has signs and it's a historical walk. They might possibly have picked the worst place to pick this fight.

Ok, need some help here. Maybe a diagram or a map.

I've watched the videos and google earfed the scene of the crime. This is a 1 dock riverfront, its not a marina and there is nothing on the other side of the river. So where did Blaquaman come from? Did he jump off a passing boat and just took advantage of an opportunity to wail on whitey. Kudos to him.
He was crew on the big boat trying to dock.

They were on the riverboat that was trying to dock (and couldn't because the idiots wouldn't move their boat).

Once the boat docked, it was on.

You jump a security/staff person, you probably deserve everything they got.

I'd also wonder what kind of charges they could incur for interfering with the operation of a commercial vessel.

Oh, and one of the guys in the pontoon apparently owns a convenience store in Selma and last night he lashed out on social media saying the store "prefers white money anyway."

Hoooo boy.
Huh...and here in this board i was told racism was over and people are just whining and wants a free handout.

Reactions: iceheart08
Huh...and here in this board i was told racism was over and people are just whining and wants a free handout.
Trollolol, but let’s see how this works out for him. He’s certainly being commended for this comment, right?

Maybe that's what happened...a 200 year rage manifested itself in that moment. Regardless I aint mean enough to hit ANY woman upside the head with a chair...lol.
Well the name of the boat they got off of is named the Harriet. Plus that lady was part of the initial group of people that started it all. Now I'm not justifying his actions to hit her with the chair but I'm also not going to lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: Flat Rock`s Finest
A white guy and a black guy are fishin. Theyre both handicapped . In wheelchairs. Out of nowhere, an angel appears.

Tells the white dude to stick out his hand. He does so. Angel shakes his hand and says boom!!!! You’re healed.
The white guy takes off running screaming hallelujah!! I can run!

Angel goes to the black guy next.

The brotha stands up and takes off running. And the angel chases him. When the angel catches him, the angel ask “what are you doing???

Brotha says “i got disability! Leave me alone!

***this is the ultimate racism test. Do you have white friends you’d allow to tell you this joke? Do you have any black friends you could tell this joke to? If the answer is yes….we are all Gods children. Go tigers.
I always thought a good test was comedians. If you're a honkey (I am one) and can watch someone like Dave Chappelle without getting offended by his cracks on whitey then we can be friends.

The action (and the mentality behind it) is pretty much the same thing.

And yet the mentality holds no power, and the actions will receive proper accountability.

This point of view debases 1955 and the civil rights movement.

I’m pretty sure the black mayor and black chief of police would be shocked to learn they are Joe Smitherman reincarnated.

And yet the mentality holds no power, and the actions will receive proper accountability.

This point of view debases 1955 and the civil rights movement.

I’m pretty sure the black mayor and black chief of police would be shocked to learn they are Joe Smitherman reincarnated.

It doesn't debase anything to say there are still people hanging on to white-supremacist beliefs.

In no way, shape or form have I said or implied "This is just like 1955 and nothing has changed."

Come on man.

It doesn't debase anything to say there are still people hanging on to white-supremacist beliefs.

In no way, shape or form have I said or implied "This is just like 1955 and nothing has changed."

Come on man.

I disagree. But if that’s not what you meant by “straight out of 1955” so be it.

Yikes. Makes it more likely some stuff was involved beforehand, but it’s just weird to me how people seemed to pick racial teams there. Maybe that’s just Montgomery, which is sad.
It only appears that people picked racial teams because no white people came to defend the black guy getting jumped, which I agree is sad.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
From watching multiple angles and some news reports the guy that initially got jumped on was originally on the big boat and had to get a ride to the shore to try and move the pontoon boat because the eventual assailants wouldn't move it. Once he was trying to move their boat they approached and you can't hear what's being said but you can tell he was was pretty upset about the whole situation. A lot of arguing and then the first guy comes flying in and trying to hit him followed by multiple others. A white dock worker did try and help out initially but quickly got knocked out of the way and I guess that removed his will to fight. Once the big boat made dock and the crew and passengers got off I think it was in the best interest for no other white people to try and intervene because you could have easily been mistaken for an assailant and there was this one drunk guy running around hitting people on the head almost indiscriminately. Hope that provides some insight.

It only appears that people picked racial teams because no white people came to defend the black guy getting jumped, which I agree is sad.
The first guy that came walking over with the Marriott boat's cocaptain/security guard was a white guy in a blue vest who then proceeded to get punched in the dick by one of the white pontoon boat members after he tried to pull the white guys off of the black co-captain/security guard. Didn't see much more of him after the dickpunch though.

The people working were mostly black? I saw one white staff member get punched and just walk away. Like efff this

Trollolol, but let’s see how this works out for him. He’s certainly being commended for this comment, right?
I dont know if you are just purposely being obtuse. But yah ive been told by members on this board that racism by whites dont exist anymore.

The people working were mostly black? I saw one white staff member get punched and just walk away. Like efff this
I'm pretty sure he is the one that TMZ is saying he was punched in the chest has bruised ribs and went to the hospital for observation. He never had much fight in him from the beginning but he's the one that will get a check.

Reactions: firegiver
I'm pretty sure he is the one that TMZ is saying he was punched in the chest has bruised ribs and went to the hospital for observation. He never had much fight in him from the beginning but he's the one that will get a check.
Lol he even had a life preserver to cushion the glancing blow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT