ADVERTISEMENT

An awesome person

giphy.gif

... is it the off season again? Did we win the title? Did I miss it?

OP must be confused, this sh*t is only acceptable during the off season ... and even then ....------------> Round Table

Nobody even arguing and the thread gets moved. A decent off topic post and gone in 5 min. Much more fun to discuss cutting the damn cord and grass seed than to have a conversation about the state of this country. And no... I didn’t start thread in RT, because I actually wanted someone to see it.

Reactions: tiger orange
... is it the off season again? Did we win the title? Did I miss it?

OP must be confused, this sh*t is only acceptable during the off season ... and even then ....------------> Round Table

The whole damn season may as well be off season. Can’t nobody even stay on the field with us. I’m thinking we need to scrimmage some NFL teams.;)

Nobody even arguing and the thread gets moved. A decent off topic post and gone in 5 min. Much more fun to discuss cutting the damn cord and grass seed than to have a conversation about the state of this country. And no... I didn’t start thread in RT, because I actually wanted someone to see it.
What exactly did you think would happen?

The thread seems like a troll thread. You didn't really bring up anything other than some sort of weird personality worship. Thank goodness threads like these are still getting moved.

The thread seems like a troll thread. You didn't really bring up anything other than some sort of weird personality worship. Thank goodness threads like these are still getting moved.

See my last post.

Not even close. I wanted to make sure people tuned in if they weren’t aware he was speaking. I love my country. He expressed my exact sentiments today. Have a good one.

You didn't even specify what you were talking about. The only reason anybody knew is that some other posters know about your political proclivities. If you want to have a good discussion, start off with more substance. Otherwise, it's just like the people who post threads with subject lines like "Did you just see that?" and then just mention they're watching some show, but they don't say what's actually on the show. Most of us aren't sitting around watching random speeches.

You didn't even specify what you were talking about. The only reason anybody knew is that some other posters know about your political proclivities.

If you have a damn nickel’s worth of sense in your head...:you knew who I was talking about.

If you have a damn nickel’s worth of sense in your head...:you knew who I was talking about.

So only people who have seen all of your political posts on here "have a damn nickel's worth of sense in your head"? Most people aren't obsessed with Trump and politics. Your subject line was also "An awesome person." Not sure many would think that was about Trump.

So only people who have seen all of your political posts on here "have a damn nickel's worth of sense in your head"? Most people aren't obsessed with Trump and politics. Your subject line was also "An awesome person." Not sure many would think that was about Trump.

Ok. Whatever. I’m not arguing with you. Enjoy your day.

is addressing the nation and giving a brilliant speech. Listen up, peeps!

You know I like you Amy, but awesome people don't condone taking small kids away from their parents and putting them in cages with no way to get them back together. Even if they are brown. That kind of thing makes you a bad person, not an awesome one.

You know I like you Amy, but awesome people don't condone taking small kids away from their parents and putting them in cages with no way to get them back together. Even if they are brown. That kind of thing makes you a bad person, not an awesome one.

You know you are giving a very skewed, one sided version of that. Don’t want to argue...just wanted people to tune in because I thought his speech was brilliant.

You know you are giving a very skewed, one sided version of that. Don’t want to argue...just wanted people to tune in because I thought his speech was brilliant.

What is skewed about it? He separated children from their parents as a matter of policy. We folks started blaming him, he blamed congress and Obama (and said there was nothing he could do). Then when it started looking REALLY bad, he stopped it.

Do you have any idea what it does to a small child to be taken from their family and put inside a chain link cage in a warehouse and kept there? That trama doesn't go away. In what world would Jesus EVER EVER EVER think this is OK? Not an awesome person.... just sayin...

Seems like a pretty good message today:

I'll agree to disagree about the guy being an awesome person. I'll give him credence as being an awesome troll.

Love these threads.

Get to see And understand where others on this board stand in politics.

What is skewed about it? He separated children from their parents as a matter of policy. We folks started blaming him, he blamed congress and Obama (and said there was nothing he could do). Then when it started looking REALLY bad, he stopped it.

Do you have any idea what it does to a small child to be taken from their family and put inside a chain link cage in a warehouse and kept there? That trama doesn't go away. In what world would Jesus EVER EVER EVER think this is OK? Not an awesome person.... just sayin...

Do you realize the vast majority of those kids were ripped from their parents before ever reaching our border? Also, those caged facilities that you keep squealing about were created by Obama and are TEMPORARY holding facilities. Are you gunna keep those kids at your house before finding out their true origin and who their actual parents are? You act like these folks at the border take pride in separating those families until they find out answers. Give us your solution to avoiding that unfortunate situation.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty good message today:

I'll agree to disagree about the guy being an awesome person. I'll give him credence as being an awesome troll.

Well he is in office instead of HRC. He saved this nation from Hillary and her administration. THAT MAKES HIM DAMN AWESOME IN MY BOOK. God help us all if a democrat gets back in.

Reactions: orangelvis
Well he is in office instead of HRC. He saved this nation from Hillary and her administration. THAT MAKES HIM DAMN AWESOME IN MY BOOK. God help us all if a democrat gets back in.

I wouldn't hate a reasonable Dem being POTUS, but I'd hate any of the current Dem candidates being POTUS. These candidates have adopted far too many of the insane far left policies for me to vote for any of them this year and until that changes, I refuse to vote for any of them.

Congress getting their shit together is a bigger deal to me. They are the ones responsible for putting new laws on the desk of the POTUS and they have been a MASSIVE failure for the last 2.5 years while chasing the Russian dragon. STFU about Russia, now Ukraine, and GET SHIT DONE. Any sane individual who can be objective understands that the Russia ordeal was a farce and a huge waste of time and tax payer dollars. I'm ready for Congress to grow the hell up.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I wouldn't hate a reasonable Dem being POTUS, but I'd hate any of the current Dem candidates being POTUS. These candidates have adopted far too many of the insane far left policies for me to vote for any of them this year and until that changes, I refuse to vote for any of them.

Congress getting their shit together is a bigger deal to me. They are the ones responsible for putting new laws on the desk of the POTUS and they have been a MASSIVE failure for the last 2.5 years while chasing the Russian dragon. STFU about Russia, now Ukraine, and GET SHIT DONE. Any sane individual who can objective understands that the Russia ordeal was a farce and a huge waste of time and tax payer dollars. I'm ready for Congress to grow the hell up.

I don’t think there is any such thing as a “reasonable” democrat running for President anymore. Not that I would vote for any of them.

I don’t think there is any such thing as a “reasonable” democrat running for President anymore. Not that I would vote for any of them.
As of this moment, I've yet to see a viable democratic candidate that isn't latching onto some far left bat shit crazy policy. 2.5 years wasted on Russian bullshit could have been spent on finding a great candidate to run against Trump. It's a self inflicted wound that was perpetuated by a corrupt MSM. If they had been honest with Americans, this country would be in a better place politically. They shit the bed and now we have to sleep in it.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
As of this moment, I've yet to see a viable democratic candidate that isn't latching onto some far left bat shit crazy policy. 2.5 years wasted on Russian bullshit could have been spent on finding a great candidate to run against Trump. It's a self inflicted wound that was perpetuated by a corrupt MSM. If they had been honest with Americans, this country would be in a better place politically. They shit the bed and now we have to sleep in it.

About the only one that hasn’t shown to be batshit crazy is Tulsi Gabbard. Still not a strong group

Reactions: 24TIGER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT