ADVERTISEMENT

An awesome person

To be clear, I don't necessarily disagree with the stuff he's saying or even doing (especially foreign policy wise). But a good person, he is not.

Do you realize the vast majority of those kids were ripped from their parents before ever reaching our border? Also, those caged facilities that you keep squealing about were created by Obama and are TEMPORARY holding facilities. Are you gunna keep those kids at your house before finding out their true origin and who their actual parents are? You act like these folks at the border take pride in separating those families until they find out answers. Give us your solution to avoiding that unfortunate situation.

Easy. DON'T separate the parents and kids. We are the richest, most powerful country in the world. We can drop a bomb anywhere in the world (or send a SEAL team). We have FEMA that can literally provide the basics for millions of people in case of disaster. We CAN provide humane options for these folks and anyone who tells you different is full of crap. We WON'T do it... there's the difference.

Which brings me back to the point. Trump did this on purpose. When questioned about it, he shifted the blame and said he couldn't do anything. THEN when even his base started complaining, it stopped. So Trump stopped it when it started to effect TRUMP. Not before. Again, not an awesome person.

Easy. DON'T separate the parents and kids. We are the richest, most powerful country in the world. We can drop a bomb anywhere in the world (or send a SEAL team). We have FEMA that can literally provide the basics for millions of people in case of disaster. We CAN provide humane options for these folks and anyone who tells you different is full of crap. We WON'T do it... there's the difference.

Which brings me back to the point. Trump did this on purpose. When questioned about it, he shifted the blame and said he couldn't do anything. THEN when even his base started complaining, it stopped. So Trump stopped it when it started to effect TRUMP. Not before. Again, not an awesome person.

Pointless convo considering how woefully uneducated on this topic you are.

Pointless convo considering how woefully uneducated on this topic you are.

I'm educated just fine thank you. I can also see the difference between right and wrong. Taking kids from their parents is WRONG. Good people try not to do the wrong thing. Trump did the wrong thing on purpose. He's not an awesome person.

I wouldn't hate a reasonable Dem being POTUS, but I'd hate any of the current Dem candidates being POTUS. These candidates have adopted far too many of the insane far left policies for me to vote for any of them this year and until that changes, I refuse to vote for any of them.

Congress getting their shit together is a bigger deal to me. They are the ones responsible for putting new laws on the desk of the POTUS and they have been a MASSIVE failure for the last 2.5 years while chasing the Russian dragon. STFU about Russia, now Ukraine, and GET SHIT DONE. Any sane individual who can be objective understands that the Russia ordeal was a farce and a huge waste of time and tax payer dollars. I'm ready for Congress to grow the hell up.

congress has not done sh*t in a decade. saying this is a phenomenon of the last 2.5 years is incorrect.

It's explicitly clear based on your comments that you aren't.

Whatever man. I don't pretend to an expert on housing refuges. No doubt you are. We have at least one entire government agency that is full of experts on doing exactly that. I'd also expect our border agencies to have some ability in that arena. Are you seriously saying that we as a country can't humanely house a couple of ten thousand people? I doubt it, because that would be crazy. So therefore it's not a question of whether we CAN, but whether we WILL. And judging by what your boy has been doing, we as a country WON'T.

It's not important enough. Which brings me back to the subject of the thread. Taking care of children is less important than a BUNCH of things that Trump is currently doing. And again, I submit that all these so called "Christian" folks on this board are absolutely down with it. I bet you go to Church every Sunday. Jesus had a few things to say about taking care of kids when his followers tried to shunt them aside.

And if there was a National call for it, I would absolutely take in some kids that have nowhere to go. Wouldn't you?

is addressing the nation and giving a brilliant speech. Listen up, peeps!
Not that I agree with impeachment, only you could time this post with an announcement into a formal impeachment inquiry lol.

I’m not a liberal so i don’t support trump btw.

Not that I agree with impeachment, only you could time this post with an announcement into a formal impeachment inquiry lol.

Trump isn't liberal or conservative, like someone else said in this thread, he is just a cult of personality.

Reactions: Casa_del_Tigre

Apparently the speech was actually pretty good, but nobody mentioned what it was about.

is addressing the nation and giving a brilliant speech. Listen up, peeps!

it is funny how repubs used to blast Obama for only being able to "read a teleprompter", but they are lining up to praise trump for being able to do it. double standards.

it is funny how repubs used to blast Obama for only being able to "read a teleprompter", but they are lining up to praise trump for being able to do it. double standards.
Not really. Obama did not speak well without the prompter. Took him 2 minutes to get out 2 sentences as he felt the need to contemplate every word before saying it.Obama had very little impromptu dealings with the press.Trump is an open book and speaks with the press almost daily; one on one. I actually think Trump is not as good when reading the prompter.

Apparently the speech was actually pretty good, but nobody mentioned what it was about.
It wasn’t bad. England reps held back grins when he referenced Boris, but generally decent. He just told countries they should worry about their own countries and called out China. Trump is semi tolerable when he’s just reading from a teleprompter lol.

The lack of media coverage on it speaks a lot about it in my opinion. If they could use it for clicks they would.

MvaJRjr.jpg

SO DAMN TRUE. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE LEFT.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemsontyger04
Are you kidding me? The libs are a damn circus.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR SENDING NANCY PELOSI TO RID US OF THE CRIMINAL AND IMMORAL PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD WILL GUIDE THE DEMOCRATS HAND TO SMITE THIS UNGODLY SCOUNDREL.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR SENDING NANCY PELOSI TO RID US OF THE CRIMINAL AND IMMORAL PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD WILL GUIDE THE DEMOCRATS HAND TO SMITE THIS UNGODLY SCOUNDREL.

Alrighty then, when's ole Nancy gonna call for the vote. You do realize that technically, she didn't do anything yesterday.

Last edited:
Maybe so. I'm sure he can and will make his own assertions regarding his intent.
Here's hoping she does call for the vote, but I doubt it.

She won't do it right now, not if she can possibly help it. Like Moscow Mitch (opposites of course) over in the Senate, Pelosi doesn't give a crap about America as long as the Dems win, preferably at the expense of the Republicans. The Dems will be FAR better served if they just let these investigations hang out there until late spring early summer. THEN impeach Trump over the summer while the election is hottest and they can sling the maximum amount of mud. THEN they send it to the Senate just before the election... The Republican Senate is not going to throw Trump out of office, so they are stuck looking like Trump stooges right before the election, or they delay the trial and look like Trump stooges by giving the President time for the election.

Honestly, I'd bet she wouldn't even hold the impeachment hearings at all if she could get away with it. She'd just keep the investigations going into all of Trump's actions and leak damning info on his taxes and whatever every week or two until the election. Then at the last moment "For the Good of the Nation" say that we shouldn't impeach Trump, just not reelect him.

Maybe so. I'm sure he can and will make his own assertions regarding his intent.
Here's hoping she does call for the vote, but I doubt it.
jfc noone talks like that in real life except for trump supporters talking about trump

Trump supporters talking about the guy who is saving the Republic.
You say things like 'saving the republic' but I don't believe you even know what saving the republic would even mean , or look like. Have you checked the debt? Have you seen the disparity of wealth in our country? Being mean to 'libruls' isn't saving the country.

You say things like 'saving the republic' but I don't believe you even know what saving the republic would even mean , or look like. Have you checked the debt? Have you seen the disparity of wealth in our country? Being mean to 'libruls' isn't saving the country.

This response proves to me that you have no clue as to what the republic is and isn't. You also have no clue as to what has/is happening in the country.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
This response proves to me that you have no clue as to what the republic is and isn't. You also have no clue as to what has/is happening in the country.
Yadda yadda yadda. I dont care what I prove to you. You seem incapable of articulating a reaponse to any issue. You just vent your feelings

Do you realize the vast majority of those kids were ripped from their parents before ever reaching our border? Also, those caged facilities that you keep squealing about were created by Obama and are TEMPORARY holding facilities. Are you gunna keep those kids at your house before finding out their true origin and who their actual parents are? You act like these folks at the border take pride in separating those families until they find out answers. Give us your solution to avoiding that unfortunate situation.

So most of those kids weren't separated at the border? Says who. Where did you get that info from? (Hannety doesn't count). I'll accept any reputable source including fox news (not fox opinion) but preferably government data showing this. I think you are making it up. I'd call a vast majority something like 70% +. Let's see your sources saying that 70% of these kids are alone or in the company of non family.

Again with the blaming Obama. How many years is this now... I'm thinking Hillary might have has something to do with it too right? Trump started this with his executive order. Because it wasn't happening before Trump. Then Trump tells us that he's just enforcing the law (blaming Dems instead of himself) and that there was nothing he could do about it. Until even his base started to get pissed, THEN he did something about it.

And I don't blame the border patrol at all. I blame Trump. Hell if nothing else, put the parents and their kids in the same cage.

Can't win a debate, make fun of the person you are debating. Classic logical fallacy defense.

Nope. This is straight out of the Trump/Republican playbook. If you've got nothing else, attack the person and drag them into the mud with you. Then no one knows what to think. Trump is the absolute BEST at doing this.

Hell, he gave an interview with Barbara Walters years ago where he SAID that he attacks the press at every opportunity whether they are correct or not because it makes people question both him AND the press. Then when Trump actually DOES something wrong, he can basically lie about it and no one knows what to think.

Awesome Person for sure...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT