ADVERTISEMENT

and here...we...go

Im a republican, but Trump did, in fact, “wish her well” right after she was arrested. That’s not up for dispute, and it was an incredibly stupid thing to say. However, he says stupid things all the time so I don’t hate him for it or anything.
My only thought of him wishing her well was hoping she didn't get suicided before she could talk. Maybe he meant it some other way but that's how I took it.

Do you think anything would have been done about it if he wasn't president right now? This is a widespread thing with many powerful people involved, the fact that this is finally coming to light for all to see I would say has something to do with Trump. Had Hillary been elected everything would be status quo, oke Epstein would still be doing his thing and anyone who said anything about it would be good oke tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjobs.

Where is the proof that Trump had anything to do with Epstein being arrested? I’m not saying you’re wrong, but when you make a claim like that, you need to offer some proof, otherwise it’s just an unsubstantiated theory.

Do you think anything would have been done about it if he wasn't president right now? This is a widespread thing with many powerful people involved, the fact that this is finally coming to light for all to see I would say has something to do with Trump. Had Hillary been elected everything would be status quo, oke Epstein would still be doing his thing and anyone who said anything about it would be good oke tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjobs.

that is an excellent point

a clinton justice dept would have been the same as the obama justice dept and they would protect bill clinton.

epstein would still be alive and kicking today

trump 2020 2024 and probably 2028

I notice you didn’t mention the deficit Keynesian polices trump is for or how he banned more gun accessories in 4 years than obama did in 8. If you support Trumps policies you are left of center.

200.gif

Easy one, how does negative interest rates help people? Trump is a huge supporter in having savings lose value.
I noticed you deflected from the actual subject of this thread and I'm not here to discuss fiscal policy. I simply added pertinent info to the subject at hand.

Start your own thread on Trump's policies if you want to discuss that. Hope you have an awesome day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigers&Bravos

Best bet for killing Epstein is actually MI6. The British Royal Family doesn't want the embarassment of being named, and while they don't run the British government they do have influence.

I noticed you deflected from the actual subject of this thread and I'm not here to discuss fiscal policy. I simply added peritinet info to the subject at hand.

Start your own thread on Trump's policies if you want to discuss that. Hope you have an awesome day.
Lol, my initial post was that Trump knew him and I don’t see why people are ignoring that. You brought politics in it because you assumed I was a liberal.

Real question is why do conservatives get upset when someone points out Trumps polices are left leaning?

Something I haven't seen asked about all these underage girls;
Where were the parents??
Did they just let their daughters jet set around with rich old guys?
What was the premise of getting these girls to the island or wherever?

Often the children are kidnapped and forced into this stuff in a lot of places. But it seems like that would be very risky within the US. Let a decent police department find out you have an actual pedophile ring running in their jurisdiction and you are probably going to have a very, very bad day.

Do you think anything would have been done about it if he wasn't president right now? This is a widespread thing with many powerful people involved, the fact that this is finally coming to light for all to see I would say has something to do with Trump. Had Hillary been elected everything would be status quo, ole Epstein would still be doing his thing and anyone who said anything about it would be good ole tinfoil wearing conspiracy nutjobs.
I’m not convinced anything will come from Epstein. I think it goes to far with both sides. I do trust Barr though.

Lol, my initial post was that Trump knew him and I don’t see why people are ignoring that. You brought politics in it because you assumed I was a liberal.

Real question is why do conservatives get upset when someone points out Trumps polices are left leaning?

Of course Trump knew him. Both were among the 1% in New York, and that is a fairly tight circle. They all know each other.

Whether Trump was involved in any of this stuff is another matter. But Trump knowing Epstein doesn't prove anything.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

So tell us some of his spending items that bother you. Or is it no the amount of money spent, it is that he is not taxing enough to cover the cost? Go into more detail. Thats what we want to debate. Not about "he said he would grab a pu$$y" or "he had his picture taken with a pedophile. Thats so disgusting!" So fill us in on

"Why your political issue with Trump is "deficit spending" Cut back? or Tax more?

Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like?

His number 1 goal of making us energy independent was super important to our economy, to our pocket books, to foreign relations. Middle East is just not that important if we dont need their oil.

IF HRC would have been won the election, unleaded fuel at the pump would be $2 more a gallon at least.

His number 2 is his negotiations with foreign govts and entities. NATO, China, Russia. Love those 3. He may be able see China collapse before we fire a shot. Love that he is making NATO countries pay more.

Number 3 for me- the economy. He removed alot of the red tape the Obama Admin placed on small businesses to thrive. He removed, small business thrived.

Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

Which gun regulations are you speaking of?
Bump stocks. And I’m fiscally conservative, I disapprove of any politician who isn’t fiscally conservative.

My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

So tell us some of his spending items that bother you. Or is it no the amount of money spent, it is that he is not taxing enough to cover the cost? Go into more detail. Thats what we want to debate. Not about "he said he would grab a pu$$y" or "he had his picture taken with a pedophile. Thats so disgusting!" So fill us in on

"Why your political issue with Trump is "deficit spending" Cut back? or Tax more?

Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like?

His number 1 goal of making us energy independent was super important to our economy, to our pocket books, to foreign relations. Middle East is just not that important if we dont need their oil.

IF HRC would have been won the election, unleaded fuel at the pump would be $2 more a gallon at least.

His number 2 is his negotiations with foreign govts and entities. NATO, China, Russia. Love those 3. He may be able see China collapse before we fire a shot. Love that he is making NATO countries pay more.

Number 3 for me- the economy. He removed alot of the red tape the Obama Admin placed on small businesses to thrive. He removed, small business thrived.

Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

Which gun regulations are you speaking of?
Great post. I would also add that the policies of Obama/Biden forced companies overseas which emboldened China and caused a reduction of US jobs.....in addition to making Hunter Biden an extremely rich man. Trump has weakened China by bringing jobs back to the US which you mention in #3.

You can expect a liberal response to your post pointing to "news" articles which twist the truth and tell flat out lies. Funny thing will be that the poster knows they are lies but won't matter because they hate the president and feel the ends justifies the means.

You said he knew and did nothing about Epstein after I had posted a video citing that he had actually helped in the case against him. I don't give a shit about your politics and I didn't drag them into the convo. I said you didn't do your due diligence when constructing the foundation of your argument and merely pointed out that was an underlying issue to the crumbling of civil discourse in this country.

It doesn't matter to me what side of the aisle you're on: I LOATHE kid diddlers and hope they all burn in hell. I do have an issue with folks who like to drag our POTUS into that murky mire with zero corroborating evidence other than some pictures of him and Epstein at social gatherings.

I don't feel like that is an unreasonable position given the information we currently have.

Thanks for keeping politics out of a thread about pedophiles guys.

Thanks for keeping politics out of a thread about pedophiles guys.
Hard to avoid when dip shits drag the POTUS into the convo. My apologies for posting facts and testimonies countering that moronic drivel.

Carry on hating these vile pieces of scum who deserve to be tormented in hell for millennia.... Let's hope Maxwell lives long enough to out more of these rats.

Reactions: AugTig
Bump stocks. And I’m fiscally conservative, I disapprove of any politician who isn’t fiscally conservative.

so you think we should raise the amount of taxes working americans pay

to cover the additional spending

or

do you favor auditing the budget and cutting expenses to come back in line with tax revenue?

some very liberal economist say carrying debt, the more the better is good for a balance sheet.

im sure some debt is positive like on every balance sheet.

but there comes a time the amount of debt carried outweighs the benefits that provides

i also think we are having a fiscal war between

those who work and generally give 60-70 on the dollar to pay taxes

versus

those who make most of their living off tho

or

do you favor auditing the budget and cutting expenses to come back in line with tax revenue?

some very liberal economist say carrying debt, the more the better is good for a balance sheet.

but there comes a time the amount of debt carried outweighs the benefits that provides

versus

I’m for less taxes and less spending. Government spending takes away resources that would be properly aligned in a free market.

or

versus

If this crisis proves anything it’s that companies and individuals need to be much more solvent. If the economy rests on a giant debt bubble, the only way to avoid an absolute disaster is to resort to Keynesian strategies. Trump’s hand was forced. There was no option to allow for the market to correct itself.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Something I haven't seen asked about all these underage girls;
Where were the parents??
Did they just let their daughters jet set around with rich old guys?
What was the premise of getting these girls to the island or wherever?
Kidnapping maybe? Trafficking?

My political issues with trump is that he is a larger deficit spending liberal than Obama, Bush, and Clinton. Real questions is what part of his polices do conservatives like? Do they like that Trump has added more gun regulations than Obama or do they like he has much larger deficits than obama?

He said Epstein likes women much younger than him. I have no sympathy for people who protect child ****ers. Even if he didn’t do it, he knew and did nothing. It’s nothing political with my view of Trump when it comes to this.

What did you do about it? What would you have done about it?

The allegations about Epstein have been circulated in some media going back a long time at least 12-14 years. There were jokes during the Bush Administration about F***ing Air Force One when Clinton would fly on Epstien’s plane. I read an article in a magazine during that time period about it. The article was more about the Clintons and their weird relationship and if they would get divorced, etc. Hills was running for or in the Senate and Bill was being less discreet about his extra curricular activities.

Everyone (both sides of the aisle as well as celebrities and NY socialites) knew the guy had young women around all the time and was known as a playboy. I think all you can do is disassociate from the guy and anything he is involved in. What else can you realistically do? Call the police with nothing more than rumor and innuendo and suspicion?

Reactions: appalachiatiger
What did you do about it? What would you have done about it?

The allegations about Epstein have been circulated in some media going back a long time at least 12-14 years. There were jokes during the Bush Administration about F***ing Air Force One when Clinton would fly on Epstien’s plane. I read an article in a magazine during that time period about it. The article was more about the Clintons and their weird relationship and if they would get divorced, etc. Hills was running for or in the Senate and Bill was being less discreet about his extra curricular activities.

Everyone (both sides of the aisle as well as celebrities and NY socialites) knew the guy had young women around all the time and was known as a playboy. I think all you can do is disassociate from the guy and anything he is involved in. What else can you realistically do? Call the police with nothing more than rumor and innuendo and suspicion?

funny how everyone forgets how republicans were all over epstein and the clintons back in the late 90s.

thought bush would do something about it but he didnt

everyone called you crazy if you said anything about it. another conspiracy theory by rush limbaugh at the time

rush talked about it alot.

but that is really cool that we have a president

and

attorney general

not afraid of the swamp

gonna be alot of sexual predators arrested on both sides of the aisles

Bunch of Jeffrey Epstein related documents have been released.

Dershowitz named

"Owner of a large hotel chain" - lot of speculation this is Tom Pritzker of Hyatt

And of course the one everyone has been waiting for...

I'm sure more snippets will come out over the next day or two...let's try to remember that regardless of political affiliation anyone involved in this deserves to fry, and I'm sure there'll be plenty from both sides.
Absolutely!!!

Bunch of Jeffrey Epstein related documents have been released.

Dershowitz named

"Owner of a large hotel chain" - lot of speculation this is Tom Pritzker of Hyatt

And of course the one everyone has been waiting for...

I'm sure more snippets will come out over the next day or two...let's try to remember that regardless of political affiliation anyone involved in this deserves to fry, and I'm sure there'll be plenty from both sides.

How was Clinton able to ditch his secret service protection to visit the island?

How was Clinton able to ditch his secret service protection to visit the island?
Good question. Don’t know enough about how that works, if he’s able to tell them to take a hike or what.

It should be noted all of this stuff is basically coming from one person’s deposition in a lawsuit and isn’t near enough to be considered proof - or even enough for an arrest - of wrongdoing. Nor is it exoneration for those who aren’t mentioned.

But at least to my knowledge it’s the first time we’ve seen specific allegations from a legal setting beyond just “so and so was friends with Epstein” and names people who actually committed the assaults.

Reactions: PKPTigers12
Anyone involved with this Epstein sex ring of having sex with minors should be in prison for the rest of their lives. But I am not going to assume that everyone who hung out with that piece of shit is guilty whether it is Clinton, Trump, or anyone else unless they are proven guilty in a court of law. But I wouldn't put anything past either Bill or Donald. Nothing would surprise me quite honestly.

Reactions: Dave the Sig
Good question. Don’t know enough about how that works, if he’s able to tell them to take a hike or what.

It should be noted all of this stuff is basically coming from one person’s deposition in a lawsuit and isn’t near enough to be considered proof - or even enough for an arrest - of wrongdoing. Nor is it exoneration for those who aren’t mentioned.

But at least to my knowledge it’s the first time we’ve seen specific allegations from a legal setting beyond just “so and so was friends with Epstein” and names people who actually committed the assaults.

we had an impeachment trial of the president of the united states on allegations from one person.

Reactions: tigerson
Anyone involved with this Epstein sex ring of having sex with minors should be in prison for the rest of their lives. But I am not going to assume that everyone who hung out with that piece of shit is guilty whether it is Clinton, Trump, or anyone else unless they are proven guilty in a court of law. But I wouldn't put anything past either Bill or Donald. Nothing would surprise me quite honestly.

prison is too good

unless we can defund security guards

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99

I agree 100% that Trump is not a true conservative and that he is not really a friend to the 2nd Amendment. I'm torn on bump stocks simply because they are a device designed to get around an ATF ruling.

But there's a long gap between that and a pedo like Epstein. We'll see how it plays out.

I don't think JFK ever boarded a plane left the country for a weekend without the secret service knowing.

I seem to remember tales of a president or two that were notorious for ditching their protection. Can't remember who it was though. I do think JFK was one.

Could be BS but I've heard the story.

(Seriously - I can't remember for sure who it was - and "President Ditching Secret Service Protection doesn't Google worth a shvt).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT