ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew McCarthy - Counter Intelligence Investigations are done for POTUS. Obama directed spying

First Sentence: "Well Sean, what I am saying is not that the President sits there and directs that there be counter intelligence investigations"

Headline: "Obama Directed Spying"

@TigerGrowls Do you get tired of lying?

Thats a strong word there partner. I took that from an article with that video referenced. Its not proven yet, but it will be imo. McCarthy inferred it strongly.

Reactions: sinkerslider
Thats a strong word there partner. I took that from an article with that video referenced. Its not proven yet, but it will be imo. McCarthy inferred it strongly.
So you either didn't watch your own video or you lied, I don't see where the confusion is other than that.

There is no such thing as a "Counter-Intelligence Investigation" without the full knowledge and blessing of the POTUS. These things are done for, and on behalf of a sitting President.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
There is no such thing as a "Counter-Intelligence Investigation" without the full knowledge and blessing of the POTUS. These things are done for, and on behalf of a sitting President.
This is all correct, but irrelevant to the "Directed" claim.

This is all correct, but irrelevant to the "Directed" claim.

So, when Strzock texts Lisa Page, (maybe vice-versa) and says the WHite House wants to know everything we're doing". What does that mean to you? Not saying this is included in the OP's post, but evidence is mounting.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So, when Strzock texts Lisa Page, (maybe vice-versa) and says the WHite House wants to know everything we're doing". What does that mean to you? Not saying this is included in the OP's post, but evidence is mounting.
"the WHite House wants to know everything we're doing"

Without any other context? It sounds sketchy to me but I would need to know more to make a judgement call.

"the WHite House wants to know everything we're doing"

Without any other context? It sounds sketchy to me but I would need to know more to make a judgement call.
I wish all liberals would use your patience before jumping to conclusions.

I don't know man. It's pretty funny that you posted a thread with a video link referencing Andrew McCarthy and your thread has the title "Obama Directed Spying". And literally the FIRST SENTENCE out of McCarthy's mouth starts: "Well, Sean, I'm not saying that the president sits there and directs that there be counter-intelligence investigations...

Maybe a title more along the lines of What did Obama know and when did he know it? Instead of the guy you are referencing saying that that the President doesn't necessarily do that with the first sentence. Talking about a self own...wow.

Reactions: Rychek4
The palace coup perps are taking cover behind the whistleblower laws and or running for president. Not going to work because Sessions is no longer the AG.

Just seeing that Graham is implementing a brilliant strategy. He is inviting Rudy to come show his evidence to the Senate Judiciary. LOL! While Schiff for brains is conducting his little secretive, behind closed doors, bs of an inquiry, Graham and the Senate are gonna lay it all out for the public to see. I bet Volker will be next.

Reactions: 92TigerME
Just seeing that Graham is implementing a brilliant strategy. He is inviting Rudy to come show his evidence to the Senate Judiciary. LOL! While Schiff for brains is conducting his little secretive, behind closed doors, bs of an inquiry, Graham and the Senate are gonna lay it all out for the public to see. I bet Volker will be next.
We should probably let this play out before we declare a winner.

I just don't see a way out of this for Pelosi and Schiff. They made a desperate play and are backed into a corner.
I prefer political arguments that are not the political equivalent of the old sports phrase "They just wanted it more". Are you channeling Jim Rome?

Reactions: clemsontyger04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT