ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate is a mentally retarded piece of dog shit. Hope he gets raped to death in prison.

Why? They held him for over 6 months with zero evidence and never charged him either. He is pissing off the ruling class elites for sure much like Tucker...

Yes, bc tucker ISN'T a ruling class elite. I can assure you, he is ruling class and his goal in life is (much like trump) is to milk simpleton rubes like you out of as much money as possible.

Andrew Tate is a mentally retarded piece of dog shit. Hope he gets raped to death in prison.

jiminy cricket buffalo bill, coming off just a tad sociopathic over some internet dickhead. he really hurt your feelings that bad by....saying words?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
jiminy cricket buffalo bill, coming off just a tad sociopathic over some internet dickhead. he really hurt your feelings that bad by....saying words?

can someone explain who he is and why @Jjh7 has such profound man love for him?

can someone explain who he is and why @Jjh7 has such profound man love for him?
I don't know a lot about him other than he's ridiculously misogynistic and he has a large following of young guys that looked up to his jet-set, playboy image. I believe he was a kickboxer or MMA fighter at one time too. Other than that, the TI goobs will need to fill you in.

Yes, bc tucker ISN'T a ruling class elite. I can assure you, he is ruling class and his goal in life is (much like trump) is to milk simpleton rubes like you out of as much money as possible.
I see you cant comprehend still either. He's from the Swanson dynasty and his family owns the most land in Cali, or did at one point. At no point did I say Tucker wasnt one I just said he pisses off the ruling class. But he is a populist just like me and Tate and the ruling class dont tend to be populist. We dont worship at the alter of the swamp donkeys like you...

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
DW is one of those girls Tate warns men about Im sure...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Pretty staunch conservative here. If you are an Andrew tate fanboy, it really undermines any other legitimate, cogent point you may try to make. Dude is an unstable piece of shit.
What does Tate have to do with being conservative? Ill give you a hint nothing. He is just preaching the message the late great Kevin Samuels was preaching. A message that a lot of boss babes and simps hated...

Last edited:
Pretty staunch conservative here. If you are an Andrew tate fanboy, it really undermines any other legitimate, cogent point you may try to make. Dude is an unstable piece of shit.
There’s a difference between someone’s character and the way they’re portrayed by people with an agenda. I think Tate is a blowhard and a douche, but who he is vs how he’s portrayed needs to be taken into account. Sounds like you’re taking the media representation of him at face value, which is what I expect from a leftist, not a conservative

can someone explain wtf you're talking about
They are just doing the strawman and gaslighting crap they always do. They dont debate what you say at face value they have to add to it and attack you for something you never said. Its like when I say "a pedo needs locked" up they attack me by saying im anti-trans and homophobic when I clearly never said gay or trans. They just have to always attack and if you dont give them something to attack you for they just make it up...

Last edited:
There’s a difference between someone’s character and the way they’re portrayed by people with an agenda. I think Tate is a blowhard and a douche, but who he is vs how he’s portrayed needs to be taken into account. Sounds like you’re taking the media representation of him at face value, which is what I expect from a leftist, not a conservative
The more you dipshits allow people like this to represent you, the less appealing your messaging becomes - no matter how valid it may be.

Who hurt you?
GreenThriftyIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374
The more you dipshits allow people like this to represent you, the less appealing your messaging becomes - no matter how valid it may be.
He doesn’t represent me just because you want that to be the case. I clearly said I think he’s a douche, but you don’t want to hear that. Turn off your tv

Reactions: TigerRagRob
They are just doing the strawman and gaslighting crap they always do. They dont debate what you say at face value they have to add to it and attack you for something you never said. Its like when I say "a pedo needs locked" up they attack me by saying im anti-trans and homophobic when I clearly never said gay or trans. They just have to always attack and if you dont give them something to attack you for they just make it up...
This is the very reason why I call them out for being dishonest. Because they never look at facts, only the narrative, and always misrepresent thoughts and ideas. They’re cowards

yea the move to defending pedos on the left is quite the stance to take

Reactions: OleFastball
What does Tate have to do with being conservative? Ill give you a hint nothing. He is just preaching the message the late great Kevin Samuels was preaching. A message that a lot of boss babes and simps hated...
Who was Kevin Samuels. I've seen a couple of his vids where he asks chicks how much they weigh in their alternate reality. How did he become an expert in chickology?

People on the right call out pedos even if they are on the right. You guys defend pedo's on the left at all cost...
people on the religious right call out pedos like the Catholic Church. They don’t help and support people like that. They definitely don’t associate with them or align their views. Oh wait.

This is just dumb. Nobody defends or supports pedophilia. You guys have absolutely lost your minds if you believe that.
You say that, but you guys encourage exposing children to overly-sexualized themes and events like drag shows that are supposedly family friendly, but are full of nudity and sexual innuendo. And yes I know, it’s not actually happening despite the videos that are all over the internet

And if you can sit there and act like the lines aren’t being blurred and act like there’s no push to normalize pedophilic behavior, you’re just being dishonest

You say that, but you guys encourage exposing children to overly-sexualized themes and events like drag shows that are supposedly family friendly, but are full of nudity and sexual innuendo. And yes I know, it’s not actually happening despite the videos that are all over the internet

And if you can sit there and act like the lines aren’t being blurred and act like there’s no push to normalize pedophilic behavior, you’re just being dishonest

What are you so scared of? I don't care how many gay,trans, or bisexual people I'm around, it's yet to make me want to be any of those. Nobody made you straight anymore than someone can turn you gay.

I personally wouldn't take my child to a Pride rally,because it is a little adult in theme,but having someone in drag read at a library isn't scary to me.

Reactions: fcctiger12
What are you so scared of? I don't care how many gay,trans, or bisexual people I'm around, it's yet to make me want to be any of those. Nobody made you straight anymore than someone can turn you gay.

I personally wouldn't take my child to a Pride rally,because it is a little adult in theme,but having someone in drag read at a library isn't scary to me.
I’m not scared of anything. But this push to normalize exposing children to things that would’ve had you investigated by CPS 10 years ago is inexcusable. Why do you need to expose a child to LGBTQ material? Why does your child need to be at a drag show or a pride parade? It’s wild that people can set back and defend that garbage

I’m not scared of anything. But this push to normalize exposing children to things that would’ve had you investigated by CPS 10 years ago is inexcusable. Why do you need to expose a child to LGBTQ material? Why does your child need to be at a drag show or a pride parade? It’s wild that people can set back and defend that garbage
Do you have empirical data that shows it's harmful for kids to see a drag show? Sure, you can cherry-pick some clips from TikTok that show inappropriate behavior at some but I'm sure the majority of drag shows are non-sexual.

What do you mean expose children to LGBTQ material? You mean exposing them to real people is a sin now? Should they only be exposed to hate-filled Confederates like you? You think you're normal? LOL

I could create websites that only expose the nasty shit people like you do and spread it all over the web to use it as a political cudgel too, but I don't because you don't represent all people right of center. Enough with this ridiculous hyperbole Hammerclown

Last edited:

Very bad look @yoshi121374 . What are you scared of, a little pedophilia? Gross

Do you have empirical data that shows it's harmful for kids to see a drag show? Sure, you can cherry-pick some clips from TikTok that show inappropriate behavior at some but I'm sure the majority of drag shows are non-sexual.

What do you mean expose children to LGBTQ material? You mean exposing them to real people is a sin now? Should they only be exposed to hate-filled Confederates like you? You think you're normal? LOL

I could create websites that only expose the nasty shit people like you do and spread it all over the web to use it as a political cudgel too, but I don't because you don't represent all people right of center. Enough with this ridiculous hyperbole Hammerclown
Then do it. And if I see an issue with the content you’re posting, I’ll call it out, regardless of the situation. Unlike yourself, who won’t denounce “MAP’s”

Then do it. And if I see an issue with the content you’re posting, I’ll call it out, regardless of the situation. Unlike yourself, who won’t denounce “MAP’s”
It doesn't matter how many times we say it, you won't hear it because you've decided that portraying everyone left of center as a pedophile is the last option you have to make you feel morally superior. In your mind, a Ku Klux Klansmen reading Mein Kampf to a child is better than a child seeing a drag show, because you're deranged.

There you go we are talking about pedos and you try to shift it to gay/trans. You do that to shame people to shut them up about pedos. Thus your defending pedos. FYI pedos are in every group not just gay/trans left or right male or female etc....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT