ADVERTISEMENT

Another assassination attempt on Donald Trump

Gunman was a rabid democrat, go check out his x posts. This is not gonna end well, some people have no idea what they are trying to start.
I hope we all have an idea of what they are trying to start. Question is are we gonna fall for it. We have a very large group of ignorant folks in our country. I hope they are smart enough to see right through it. In the meantime I hope they do everything to keep Trump safe.

I hope we all have an idea of what they are trying to start. Question is are we gonna fall for it. We have a very large group of ignorant folks in our country. I hope they are smart enough to see right through it. In the meantime I hope they do everything to keep Trump safe.

Right - keep him away from the dog-eating immigrants. They might want to eat him.

This 👏👏👏 and if they can’t see what going on…I hope they open their eyes

He couldn’t post the commercial? I’ve literally never seen a Blackrock commercial outside of intranet TVs in the Blackrock building. This guy is weird as shit and there are some legit things about him that highly suspect. The Blackrock/conspiracy shit only undermines the factual case. What do y’all think Blackrock does?

Reactions: yoshi121374
He couldn’t post the commercial? I’ve literally never seen a Blackrock commercial outside of intranet TVs in the Blackrock building. This guy is weird as shit and there are some legit things about him that highly suspect. The Blackrock/conspiracy shit only undermines the factual case. What do y’all think Blackrock does?
Try to kill the president, apparently.

Blackrock is part of the ruling class establishment. They are one of 5 mega-corporations that own and run pretty much everything in the world...Others would be groups like state street and vanguard etc...All part of the WEF...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Blackrock is part of the ruling class establishment. They are one of 5 mega-corporations that own and run pretty much everything in the world...Others would be groups like state street and vanguard etc...All part of the WEF...
5 Mega corporations? State street? Vanguard? How are we defining mega corporation here?They aren’t even close to Amazon, Apple, Nvidia, Microsoft, and others. Hell, Visa’s market cap is 4x larger than Blackrock. How exactly do they own everything in the world?

Last edited:
5 Mega corporations? State street? Vanguard? How are we defining mega corporation here?They aren’t even close to Amazon, Apple, Nvidia, Microsoft, and others. Hell, Visa’s market cap is 4x larger than Blackrock. How exactly do they own everything in the world?
If you look it up you will see these mega corps each own around 19% of everything including the companies you listed. This group in total own's around 95% which means they control those companies and the Governments in the countries. This group owns both the establishment Dem's and Rep's in both party's...The Davos group is a real thing. They are the WEF and I dont trust people linked to these groups...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
If you look it up you will see these mega corps each own around 19% of everything including the companies you listed. This group in total own's around 95% which means they control those companies and the Governments in the countries. This group owns both the establishment Dem's and Rep's in both party's...The Davos group is a real thing. They are the WEF and I dont trust people linked to these groups...
They don’t own them. The people whose assets they manage own them. Your percentages are off too. Like preposterously so. Blackrock’s total assets are $125B roughly. Shareholders equity is $40B. STT is like $350B and $22B, respectively. IOW they don’t own remotely close to what you are saying they own.

Last edited:
BlackRock’s AUM is not equivalent to Blackrock’s assets. So, no. They don’t own them. That’s not how this works. Vote your proxies.
Blackrock is just one piece of that puzzle that owns 19%. The other 4 pieces also own 19%. All 5 pieces are part of the same puzzle and are really one group(WEF). The world is ran from Davos by this group. They own it all...Wake up out of the matrix that you have been in all of your life. Many people are waking up these days. My red pill moment happen during the Iraq war during the Obama years. I fell for the shit when Bush was the guy. But I woke up during Obama...

• Haha
Blackrock is just one piece of that puzzle that owns 19%. The other 4 pieces also own 19%. All 5 pieces are part of the same puzzle and are really one group(WEF). The world is ran from Davos by this group. They own it all...Wake up out of the matrix that you have been in all of your life. Many people are waking up these days. My red pill moment happen during the Iraq war during the Obama years. I fell for the shit when Bush was the guy. But I woke up during Obama...
LOL. You aren’t listening. I’m not in a matrix. You’re just stupid. They don’t own it. They are not Blackrock or State street or vanguard or fidelity assets. When Blackrock buy a 5% stake in NVDA on behalf of several of its funds, those aren’t Blackrock assets. They are owned by the beneficial owners/investors of the vehicles that they are held in. I manage $1B. That doesn’t make me a billionaire. Those assets don’t belong to me. Again - Blackrock’s AUM is $10 trillion. Their total assets are $125 Billion. You are attributing the ownership of the $10 trillion to them. They don’t own that. Those aren’t Blackrock assets. They manage that money. For the people that actually own it. This really isn’t a difficult concept.

Last edited:
LOL. You aren’t listening. I’m not in a matrix. You’re just stupid. They don’t own it. They are not Blackrock or State street or vanguard or fidelity assets. When Blackrock buy a 5% stake in NVDA on behalf of several of its funds, those aren’t Blackrock assets. They are owned by the beneficial owners/investors of the vehicles that they are held in. I manage $1B. That doesn’t make me a billionaire. Those assets don’t belong to me. Again - Blackrock’s AUM is $10 trillion. Their total assets are $125 Billion. You are attributing the ownership of the $10 trillion to them. They don’t own that. Those aren’t Blackrock assets. They manage that money. For the people that actually own it. This really isn’t a difficult concept.
Not sure what part of figurately that you dont understand...

Figurative ownership isn’t a thing. And, they aren’t majority owners. So, that argument doesn’t work either. You ever been to Davos, btw? Anyone rich enough to run the world ain’t doing it out of there.

You are wrong. Laughably so. But in typical MAGA fashion you just refuse to admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about about, but some dude on Twitter said it, and it sounded scary, and dark....

Also, for some dude who hates trans, you sure do love trans allegory like The Matrix.

Reactions: dpic73
Wow!!

Wow - Rep @mattgaetz drops 2 major bombshells on Trump’s assassination attempts

1. DHS knows of 5 separate assassination teams, 3 foreign and 2 domestic, who are actively targeting Trump and informed Secret Service well before July 13

2. Knowing this intel, Secret Service still took protection away from Trump and gave it to others with very low target risks

This is why Kimberly Cheatle was forced out

She knew they were trying to kill Trump, she pulled resources away, and she allowed them to take their shots

Insane corruption

You are wrong. Laughably so. But in typical MAGA fashion you just refuse to admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about about, but some dude on Twitter said it, and it sounded scary, and dark....

Also, for some dude who hates trans, you sure do love trans allegory like The Matrix.
So when did hating pedo's equate to hating trans? Are you saying all trans are pedos? I mean you do defend pedo's more than any other person on this board. As soon as somebody says pedo you start yapping about trans people...I mean you do lie about just about everything...People like you give bi, gay, and trans people a bad name...Also Im not wrong. When a group controls 95% of the shares they run that company. They select who sits on the board and how its run. Typical libtard fashion you dont stay on topic and move the goalpost when it suits you. I bet your worried considering whats coming out about P-diddy and the people involved. The child sex trafficking ring is about to crash down and many people will get exposed. Cant wait until Trump gets in and they put the death penalty in for people who sex traffic kids. I mean who would be against that???

Last edited:
This better not be true.

I don’t care if this has been shared, Listen To Every Word

“The Attorney General Merrick Garland just vetoed charging Ryan Routh with attempted assassination. So I want you to think about what the thought process of Merrick Garland must be. He must somehow think that this man was in that bush on that golf course for some other reason.

Even though this man, Ryan Routh, has actually written and published a book where he calls for the assassination of Donald Trump. This man then went and camped out in a bush on Donald Trump's golf course for more than 12 hours with body armor and a fully loaded SKS.

Like, sure, the rifle you could explain away, but the body armor, you only have body armor if you expect for rounds to be fired at you. And I don't know any animals he'd be hunting with opposable thumbs, so I can only surmise that he was worried about people shooting at him.

There he was camped out in a bush on Donald Trump's golf course, waiting on the 6th hole while Donald Trump was on the 5th hole minutes away from being within range of him. And thankfully, the secret service was able to notice the barrel of his rifle sticking out of that bush, and then they opened fire, he fled, and he was eventually apprehended.

But to not charge him with attempted assassination, that means that Merrick Garland has found some reason to think that Ryan Ruth was there for some other reason, wearing body armor and carrying a fully loaded rifle.

I'm just curious what other reason could that be? What other reason could a man who's written and published a book calling for Donald Trump's assassination, bearing body armor with a fully loaded rifle hiding in a bush on Trump's golf course in a spot where Trump was gonna be within a couple minutes.

What other reason did he have to be there? Like, somebody give me something. I'd love to hear Merrick Garland tell us why he thought Ryan Routh was there.

Because did not charge him with attempted assassination, that means that Merrick Garland thinks there is another good reason he was there other than to take a shot at Donald Trump. I'm just curious what that reason could possibly be.”

• Angry
Reactions: TigerRagRob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT