ADVERTISEMENT

Another day, another school shooting

BREAKING: the Georgia school sh**ter had a discord account where he wrote his intentions to commit a school sh**ting and expressed frustration about trans acceptance.

His father revealed that Colt was bullied for being gay.

It’s time to have a national conversation about the modern LGBTQ movement radicalizing youth into becoming violent activists.

• Angry
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Just the facts.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

Now we’ve learned the Georgia shooter was motivated by trans activism.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Even if they ever try to ban guns it aint gonna matter. People who have guns ARE NOT gonna give them.up.. ban or no ban..regulations or no regulations...

Dont need any 'conversations'.. ect..the 2nd Amendment aint going anywhere...we need it for tyrants.. criminals and foolish Americans who try to take personal freedoms and properties from us

Last edited:
Even if they ever try to ban guns it aint gonna matter. People who have guns ARE NOT gonna give them.up.. ban or no ban..regulations or no regulations...
Exactly. After seeing the dishonest government, no one who has an AR would willingly give it up no matter what the law states.

The 2nd amendment is there to protect the first and the twitter files prove the government tried to steal the first. Fvck em

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Because the topic is gun laws. Thats the topic. If you want to make a difference then you would focus on that.

If you want to tackle border laws, then thats an entirely different discussion/thread.

Is that too difficult to understand?
Well, there WAS an opportunity to this. Didn't we have a chance to pass a border law this session? One that Republicans helped write. BUT Trump said to not pass it. So Trumpians DO care about the border, but only when it helps Trump.

Dont need any 'conversations'.. ect..the 2nd Amendment aint going anywhere...we need it for tyrants.. criminals and foolish Americans who try to take personal freedoms and properties from us
if you actually believe 2A would stop tyrants how many of your buddies would it take to conquer the us army?

Exactly. After seeing the dishonest government, no one who has an AR would willingly give it up no matter what the law states.

The 2nd amendment is there to protect the first and the twitter files prove the government tried to steal the first. Fvck em
when will you be invading?

No clue if the kid was trans or not, but if he is then maybe take a step back and realize that all the toxic anti-trans shit you and your ilk spread online is having a negative impact on these kids.

Just a thought.
I'm ****ing shocked that all the anti-trans rhetoric from the MAGA wing is leading to violence. Good job LibsofTikTok, End Wokeness, and the rest of the shit heels spreading contempt and hate everywhere.

I'm ****ing shocked that all the anti-trans rhetoric from the MAGA wing is leading to violence. Good job LibsofTikTok, End Wokeness, and the rest of the shit heels spreading contempt and hate everywhere.
Two huge bigots on this board as well

Sounds like this kid was 1) verbally abused 2) on SSRI’s and 3) maybe into the tranny thing.

Not a good combo.
Are we willing to talk about the mental health of trans?

Nashville shooter manifesto was just released a couple days ago and now this guy.

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary.

The Denver shooter identified as trans.

The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans.

The Nashville shooter identified as trans.

Now we’ve learned the Georgia shooter was motivated by trans activism.

One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists.
BREAKING: the Georgia school sh**ter had a discord account where he wrote his intentions to commit a school sh**ting and expressed frustration about trans acceptance.

LOVE these arguments. I remember my brother and friends buying all kinds of ammo in 2008 b/c Obama was going to take everyone's guns. After a few years, their wives bitched enough that we had a GREAT weekend shooting up their extra ammo. It was awesome and I still ask them if they are worried that the Dems are after their guns b/c maybe they should buy more ammo.

Has ANYONE on here had some dudes in dark suits show up at their house yet? Pro Tip: The answer is no.

LOVE these arguments. I remember my brother and friends buying all kinds of ammo in 2008 b/c Obama was going to take everyone's guns. After a few years, their wives bitched enough that we had a GREAT weekend shooting up their extra ammo. It was awesome and I still ask them if they are worried that the Dems are after their guns b/c maybe they should buy more ammo.

Has ANYONE on here had some dudes in dark suits show up at their house yet? Pro Tip: The answer is no.

I remember that. I have a friend who stockpiled expensive ammo because "Obama" and the ammo companies were laughing all the way to the banks.

Dumbasses feed right into it like lemmings.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I remember that. I have a friend who stockpiled expensive ammo because "Obama" and the ammo companies were laughing all the way to the banks.

Dumbasses feed right into it like lemmings.
The really funny thing is that folks were saying the same thing about Biden and buying up ammo, I can't believe that they haven't tried it with Harris yet... It's that way for every Dem running. They never heard of "fool me every time and shame on me".

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT