ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone near Lebanon Univ Medical Center?

Re: Not working

2cd3r8.jpg

Conversation between two nutjobs = golden. Go forth and smoke, screw, and fvck up young dude. Merica..

Continue to be amazed.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

well...after 168 replies I had to see what the hell this was about

I was going to work out today. Instead I discovered this and burned 500 calories laughing so hard.

Of course it dont, you only think of your self and your losses. I cant make videos now. So thanks for that. Stop texting me you will get what you get in this world, dont forget that.

I told you i would take it there. Now how about i smash it? Would you like that? If i was you i would let me be. You will get it on my time. Cant deal with that then fukk off.

someone needs to push pin this

can't believe that I skipped over this thread for an entire week

either it's an epic troll job or a real life saga that keeps on giving

OP... seriously man... if this post is legit... stop the spiral take a few days of no pot/ no texting/ no hippy drama and get back on your meds and see a doctor

Originally posted by TheTacoDude:
someone needs to push pin this

can't believe that I skipped over this thread for an entire week

either it's an epic troll job or a real life saga that keeps on giving

OP... seriously man... if this post is legit... stop the spiral take a few days of no pot/ no texting/ no hippy drama and get back on your meds and see a doctor
thread is entering off season epic level status! This is one that may be talked about for years to come. I am placing it up there with the Miami baseball roster post from the 2013 season

This post was edited on 6/29 9:52 AM by nmerritt11

Reactions: orangebleed23
Originally posted by Ultimate Orange Crush:
Isn't op , the guy who sold crab legs all over the world ? If so I want a box , express delivery.

That's what I thought until last week. He announced last week that he is a business turn around guru and he had turned around 4 businesses in a row. The lobster business being the latest. Has to be a troll.

Re: Even more

Originally posted by appalachiatiger:
So look at it this way when you woods why this world does not align to your liking. Your as we speak talking to someone who saved your live and van about sueing me over a object that you gave to me for saving your life. Your van slew into on coming traffic headed towards the forest, i could have let it get totaled. And the whole time i was using one arm to save us i was holding your head up so you would not drown in your throw up in my lap. I calmed you and assured you i was not mad and everything was okay as you tried to get in your van and leave. I am a great person and almost died in your hands. Your considering sueing me, i wonder what the judge would think? And you have the nerve to ask how your a bad perso. Your trying to sue the girl that selflessly saved you out of her heart because i am a great person. All i do in life is try to build a better one for everyone on this planet. You may want to consider your actions. You are beyond out of line.
OUT

App, it sounds like you are dealing with some burnt out hippies. If you want your IPAD back I think you should offer a trade. Call the lady up and tell her she's right and that you should repay her kindness. Tell her you have something really special to exchange for the ipad, tell her its been responsible for all the positive things in your life and that you will pass it on to her for being such a hero.
Once she agrees, go buy a 5 dollar quartz crystal and tell her its an energy crystal or some sh!t. Hippy chicks love crystals.

Some-bitch.. I too had been skipping this thread, but damn... Just took 1/2 an hour to read it all the way through and it has changed my life. App-tiger, give me an address... I want in on the adventure, dude. All In...

Kgwillison - your Appalachia comment is just what I would expect from you

Pompous, stereotypical bullshit.

I just want to know how you can continue to post stuff when you only had 7% left on your Iphone......

Wish I could get mine to do that

Next mission is underway:)

i got erica's rv from storage. we are going to take it soon.

erica and 2 of her friends want to ride out with me.

i gotta wait til the dizzyness stops and the cloudiness

thought that would be done by now

then find a doc who could pull the staples out- guess i could do that myself

with a mirror needlenose pliers and bottle of whiskey!

and we need $900'for gas lol

Look i dont want your ipad. I want you and everything about that night out of my life and inbox. Do what you feel you need to do. Im done trying to help you see where your wrong. My life is making videos, and you took that. You almost took my life with it so why not go ahead and take the one thing i thought you gave me so i could continue my videos. Why are you so attached to a thing when that thing could help someone help others? And especially when hat other im speaking of just saved your life. Why?

Its not their place, they dont want nothing to do with you. Its yours, if you want it you come and get it. Your the one who gave it to me. Do you leave everything in your life up to others? Looks like it. Most self centured people do. And you are most definetly that.

I'm trying desperately to understand, but I imagine I'd stand a better chance of learning sanskrit than deciphering the context of these posts.

Look i dont want your ipad. I want you and everything about that night out of my life and inbox. Do what you feel you need to do. Im done trying to help you see where your wrong. My life is making videos, and you took that. You almost took my life with it so why not go ahead and take the one thing i thought you gave me so i could continue my videos. Why are you so attached to a thing when that thing could help someone help others? And especially when hat other im speaking of just saved your life. Why?

Its not their place, they dont want nothing to do with you. Its yours, if you want it you come and get it. Your the one who gave it to me. Do you leave everything in your life up to others? Looks like it. Most self centured people do. And you are most definetly that.
Every time the wookette uses your instead of you're a puppy dies. Pretty sure she lifted your tools too so she could buy some heady nuggs and a new glass piece.

Re: Next mission is underway:)

APPTIGER, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS GRACE.

I skipped over this thread for a week and now feel like an idiot...App tiger went from
top 10 worst poster on TI to legend right before our eyes.

Am drunk now and thoroughly enjoyed the read. You know it's epic when you get the lurkers to come out of the wood works to comment, too.

This post just became the GOAT

the whole purpose of my trip out west was to run into my ex so that i could see my son

the accident stopped the trip- i gotta regroup and go as fast as i can

Don't know if you are serious or not but DON'T DO THAT. You can seriously screw up your head that way. I got 7 in my scalp on Jan 2 and the doctor was adamant about it. They have a special tool they use for it. If you do it wrong, you will essentially tear out pieces of your scalp taking them out.

You can go to any doc-in-the-box urgent care place and they'll take them out quick and cheap.

the whole purpose of my trip out west was to run into my ex so that i could see my son

What do you mean by run into?

Let us explore this statement as we explore the 7 sensations of life brought to us by the great ganja god; sight, sound, touch, hearing, plasma, earth, wind and fire.

meanwhile out west

anna-gets-hit-by-car-o.gif

Reactions: 1starprospect

after my thyroid quit on me and i was recovering she decided i wasnt hippy enough to see my son

she is on a gypsy caravan heading west and the only way i can see my son is run into her

she will not gomout of her way and acrually would like me to disappear and not see my son again

she sent me an email similar to amandas

she is on a gypsy caravan heading west and the only way i can see my son is run into her
DO YOU HAVE A NAME OF THE GYPSY CARAVAN?

HOW WOULD YOU RUN INTO THEM?

i know the route and a few locations they r going

just track on facebook and then scout out location

humans r creatures of habit u know

she tried to keep him from me one time before but i found her

i will find her again

she hates that i want him to get his shots

she hates that i want him to be in bed at 9 every nite

she hates that i think r rated movies are not for 4 year olds

she hates that i buy him toy guns and rubber knives

she hates that i dont like the idea of a 4yr old using a chef's knife to cut up vegetables unsupervised

she hates that i think just because i am the boss that i dont just come in whenever i like instead of being first one there

just a few...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT