ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone near Lebanon Univ Medical Center?

Re: Next mission is underway:)

Originally posted by appalachiatiger:
i know the route and a few locations they r going

just track on facebook and then scout out location

humans r creatures of habit u know

she tried to keep him from me one time before but i found her

i will find her again

she hates that i want him to get his shots

she hates that i want him to be in bed at 9 every nite

she hates that i think r rated movies are not for 4 year olds

she hates that i buy him toy guns and rubber knives

she hates that i dont like the idea of a 4yr old using a chef's knife to cut up vegetables unsupervised

she hates that i think just because i am the boss that i dont just come in whenever i like instead of being first one there

just a few...
Wow. Just wow.

She continues her rant

not more than me just in general. i cant believe your even asking for it back after what i did. Regardless if it was an accident or not, i did it and it took more than anyone knows. I lost something sentimental to me, my tablet, and i have to trust you will replace it. Thats bullshit. How come you yours, your van, and your life and i am ve one that has to give all three of those things. Its bullshit. I am supposed to go on with my life and i cant do what i was supposed to do with out mine.

I am sure if you told your son you almost died but a stranger made sure to keep you safe so the ipad got lost that he would only see the fact that your alive. Thats all that should matter. When i thought you gave it to me i deleted everything on it restoring it to factory so anything sentimental is gone. Still want it? Whats your excuse towards your attachment now?

i will find her again

she hates that i dont like the idea of a 4yr old using a chef's knife to cut up vegetables unsupervised

she hates that i think just because i am the boss that i dont just come in whenever i like instead of being first one there

just a few...
SO SHE STOLE YOUR SON AND HAS BLOCKED ALL COMMUNICATIONS FOR SOME TIME NOW....BUT YOU'RE FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK?

email from ex a few weeks ago

There's no point of convergence between my life and yours. We are on the move for the next few months and leaving the country very soon. I am not scared of you , or hating you! I've been quiet because I don't have anything to say. I've been trying to let go of this for years and struggling very hard to try to keep your connection with Darcy and it's no longer possible for me to do that anymore. It's become literally impossible.

Darcy asked for you once, a few nights after you left, and not since. I haven't brought it up either way. He's been so very happy and clear. We're very happy. Good things are happening for us in big, amazing ways.

I also hope your health journey is fantastic and that the Blue Ridge Mountains help you bloom you back to your old self.

Re: email from ex a few weeks ago

A friend asked me if I had read this thread. I told him that I had not. I now have and holy crap. Epic thread. Absolutely amazing. I hope I never have to check in to Lebanon Medical. By the way, my friend has some new tools that he found on the side of the road. So that's pretty cool.

i will find her again

just a few...
please.....name a few more she hates APP
laugh.r191677.gif

There's no point of convergence between my life and yours. We are on the move for the next few months and leaving the country very soon. I am not scared of you , or hating you! I've been quiet because I don't have anything to say. I've been trying to let go of this for years and struggling very hard to try to keep your connection with Darcy and it's no longer possible for me to do that anymore. It's become literally impossible.

Darcy asked for you once, a few nights after you left, and not since. I haven't brought it up either way. He's been so very happy and clear. We're very happy. Good things are happening for us in big, amazing ways.

I also hope your health journey is fantastic and that the Blue Ridge Mountains help you bloom you back to your old self.
tumblr_lrvrz5QoNu1qizhaoo1_500.gif

OP needs a gofundme campaign

Edit : needs to come up with some pics if these hippy chicks though. He can manage that I'm in for $20
This post was edited on 6/30 8:16 PM by coldbud1994

This is starting to get too unreal to be true.

If it is true, this is the most epic-ly weird story ever and deserves a movie by Judd Apatow.

I have been checking on this thread daily. It has truly been a thing of beauty. Well done, App

However, I think App's been off his meds for a few months now and the latest results have been worth the price of admission.

I hate to be a stick in the mud, but is anyone else curious how a self purported business consultant can be rendered destitute from a busted head, a concussion and a four hour stay in the ER? And what kind of biz consultant has a gypsy for a baby mama, hangs out with semi literate hippies like Amanda and has to raise $900 bucks for gas money to drive across the country?

Things that make you go hmmm...

This post was edited on 6/30 10:12 PM by chapintiger

cant right now

working out details with the mothman-

he is a class act-

he is going to search the high brush over the next 2 days looking for my roof rack

i hope he finds it

YOU NAMED YOUR SON DARCY?

Originally posted by TAINT_PAINT:

YOU NAMED YOUR SON DARCY?
Damn you beat me to it. Was just about to post this. How could someone name a boy Darcy?

the mothman text:

"I'm halfway out there. Sure hope I can find this thing

Super tired now gonna nap at a rest stop before it gets too hot to sleep"

i did quit taking my thyriod medicine when the prescription ran out and no refills

that may have contributed to my blacking out at the wheel

i did start back a few days ago

stopped by walgrens and gave them the bottle and they must have called my old doctor and she let them refill just once

more from amanda- im texting her today to tell her im reporting it stolen

I am not the type of person to keep something that someone is so obviously attached to. Even if i deserve it and the universe has put it in my hands for what i thought was saving your life. But now i see it dont matter. That hurts. Its like that night happened and now its like it didnt. Nothing. Just two strangers now get to carry on. And you say all there things treating me human. I tell ya what, i am not what you think. You had a chance and you blew it.

Originally posted by chapintiger:

is anyone else curious how a self purported business consultant can be rendered destitute from a busted head, a concussion and a four hour stay in the ER?
Yeah, last week he was talking about being a corporate consultant that turns around business, to the tune of millions of dollars......and his previous stuff centered around living and working up north.

Something does not add up. I don't think he turned around those companies by telecommuting from Asheville.

My vote is this is 100% made up.......but it is an entertaining read no matter what I think

i did quit taking my thyriod medicine when the prescription ran out and no refills

that may have contributed to my blacking out at the wheel

i did start back a few days ago

stopped by walgrens and gave them the bottle and they must have called my old doctor and she let them refill just once
in honor of app-tiger

because of 'merica

I sugest* we all post in this format today

and also post all kinds of sh*t that makes no sense at all

because of 'merica

or someone turn this into haiku
"This is my auto-sig for today but I am running it together with the end of my last thought so that you can't really tell where the thought ends and the autosig begins"

*must include at least one misspelling or poor grammar usage

Originally posted by tigertommy1:

My vote is this is 100% made up.......but it is an entertaining read no matter what I think
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. DARCY WILL BE FOUND.....ONLY AFTER HIS 1ST GEN IPAD IS RETURNED

Ice cream, that is cheap...fact

And then I suspended Marsha off this bridge

and took a virgin heifer night riding for a while

someone had a grade A lung fish decorate their home for a married fools function

I am bored of famine. I cannot wait for a mid evil cookie

a cinnabun, hot yellow kool-aid

and save a pretzel for for the gas jets

I had this girl who was too ugly to ride

and we were bitter

this princess in a mustache

one size fits all

everybody hook up

Babe.

You can borrow my CDs

You can try my kwanzaa CDS

This post was edited on 7/1 9:07 AM by Ron Munson

Originally posted by tigertommy1:

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. DARCY WILL BE FOUND.....ONLY AFTER HIS 1ST GEN IPAD IS RETURNED
I mean truth be told I have no idea how I feel about this thread at this point. I actually genuinely hope this is a troll. If RL then I don't even...

the mothman is 80 miles from the wreck site

said he is finding some killer species

text from him:

"Well the biggest damn cecropia I've ever seen that was one I was hopin for

Luna, automeris io, regalis, imperial, Polyphemus"

no idea what he is talking about lol

text from him:

WHO THE FVCK IS MOTHMAN?

AND WHAT KIND OF GRASS DID THESE TOOLS FALL INTO? RIGHT OF WAYS ALONG AN INTERSTATE AREN'T THE DAMN AMAZON RAINFOREST.

text from him:

WHO THE FVCK IS MOTHMAN?

AND WHAT KIND OF GRASS DID THESE TOOLS FALL INTO? RIGHT OF WAYS ALONG AN INTERSTATE AREN'T THE DAMN AMAZON RAINFOREST.
This keeps getting better and better.

I-40, a rich cornucopia of summer flora.

deep underbrush to the right hand side of the crash site

van clearly shows rack marks sliding off to the right

the firemen, the cops, the tow guy all say they didnt see a rack or tools

i tied that stuff down like a spider does prey

bet its laying in bottom of ravine beside the crash site

deep underbrush to the right hand side of the crash site

van clearly shows rack marks sliding off to the right

the firemen, the cops, the tow guy all say they didnt see a rack or tools

i tied that stuff down like a spider does prey

bet its laying in bottom of ravine beside the crash site
OK, SO MOTHMAN IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BREAK OUT THE RAPPELLING GEAR AND/OR PACK MULES TO RETRIEVE EVERYTHING.

nope she hasnt responded

but mothman found the wreck site

he is looking now:)
MOTHMAN IS THE TITS

no trace of rack system at site

site had been mowed

contacted tn DOT and they found rack system when mowing

but up against a barrier in the east bound lane

i contacted goodwill to check donations