ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone near Lebanon Univ Medical Center?

Re: hmmm persistence works i guess- but she can change in a dime

App- you can get a blackberry tablet on Amazon for around $100. There are plenty of 1st gen iPads for $100-$200. One of the most bizarre parts of this saga is the ongoing churn, to the point of involving the police, for something that could have been solved with a $100 Amazon prime purchase.

That said, I can't look away.

Tablet

Originally posted by scotchtiger:
App- you can get a blackberry tablet on Amazon for around $100. There are plenty of 1st gen iPads for $100-$200. One of the most bizarre parts of this saga is the ongoing churn, to the point of involving the police, for something that could have been solved with a $100 Amazon prime purchase.

That said, I can't look away.
MISSLE CODES ARE ON IPAD

true scotch

i could replace ipad for not much more than a blackberry tablet

but wouldnt be as fun challenge as trying to talk a moron into doing whats right

u know my secret identity now lol

erica will be here around midnight tonite

meeting up with amanda to get my ipad back this week

natalie still wont let me speak to my son

christine came up and went on a day hike with me today

antonia wants nothin to do with me

alicia hung out with me last nite and may go west with me and erica

and i saw how many gamecock alumni it took to parallel park a car:

one behind the wheel

one watching the bumper

one watching the front end

and one keeping an eye on curb distance

amazing to watch the flawless communication between those knuckleheads

what else u wanna know about the posse:)

I think Amanda still wants you . ShesShe's been trying to be tough , but when she looks into your eyes she will melt like butter . Be prepared !
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by appalachiatiger:

erica will be here around midnight tonite

meeting up with amanda to get my ipad back this week

natalie still wont let me speak to my son

christine came up and went on a day hike with me today

antonia wants nothin to do with me

alicia hung out with me last nite and may go west with me and erica

and i saw how many gamecock alumni it took to parallel park a car:

one behind the wheel

one watching the bumper

one watching the front end

and one keeping an eye on curb distance

amazing to watch the flawless communication between those knuckleheads

what else u wanna know about the posse:)
Erica, Natalie, Christine, Alicia, Amanda.......I can't keep this shit straight at this point.

no she won't change not even for a dime. tigers don't change the stripes. she wants you! AND does not want to go to jail. please don't involve the law.

I think grams is a cougar too and might be ups for some hippie crazy stuff if Im reading the tea leaves like i know i can.

god speed..

Is your name "Earle"

taint

so erica showed up at 1am last nite naked with 2 shredded chicken burritos

from taco hell:)

had a blast til 3am- she still sleeping

u should have your other half serve u fast food naked lol

Re: taint

If it were anybody else, I wouldn't believe this.

But somehow.....I just can't escape the notion that this might be true. Except class it up and get some Chipotle instead. You haven't lived until you've gotten dome while playing mario kart and eating a chipotle burrito.

FVCKING IN YOUR VAN MUST GET REALLY SWEATY THIS TIME OF YEAR

Originally posted by tiger orange:
Better order some chipotleaway from Cartman
BILLY MAYS HERE FOR CHIPOTLEAWAY.

Thank god it was able to save Jacko and crew from eternal limbo.

So....... You still don't have money or ID yet.... someone gave you a rv/camper that need new belts..... naked chicks bringing you Taco Bell..... who's charging your phone? It was at 7% last week. We have to have the rest of the story!

hahahaha thanks avenger

i do have my iphone and charger and i charge in the van or rv

i drove to my parents last nite- didnt pass out or run into any cops. thank god- i had no license, no registration, or no insurance card- stressful to say the least

but i have in my hand a temporary maine license now as of 15 minutes ago along with a birth certificate

i am reporting my passport lost and or stolen today

i think i need to run over to pelham road to get a ss card today

i gotta find someone to take the staples out- its already been like 2 weeks

i gotta find someone to fill a cavity that started bothering me a few days ago

still have concussion symptoms. very annoying

hard to do all this without a job and $180 in my pocket

erica showed up the other nite:)

we went and got a serp belt, air filter, and spark plug for generator yesterday

i contacted natalie late last nite and told her i was going back to maine to file custody papers

sounds like her gypsy caravan are running out of money

they started out on by using eitc federal tax money- just dont understand how u can get a refund when u dont make anything to start with?

so do i go to maine and start legal proceedings against her

or do i just go find her and take my son

here is a pic of her on top of one of the gypsy caravans

10169303_754131434608279_6970403794018281060_n.jpg

10322701_753464008008355_5659047443982998120_n.jpg

​We are a Play Company (play, Whee!, not play acting - troop, tho we do plenty of that too :) on a slow-travel mission (Travel by Yes), bringing the fun and big blooming power of Conscious Play to the world. Part of Traveling by Yes is offering a wide range of mostly free play experiences, that uplift, inspire and delight. We do this via the 2 websites we run and also in the form of monthly themes that deeply explore specific ways of playing, and connect us, wherever we may be playing locally, with the globally playing You, weaving a world wide web of conscious players.

well i posted on their business facebook page that i will see my son again and that she will not keep me from him

i am going to ratchet up the pressure from here on out

and yes she is a fruit loop; example of her blog (she loves abraham hicks)----------------

A game is only as good to you are good to the game (if you fake play, the game will fake delight you.)

It's a ratio. It's practically science.

I think I kinda sorta always knew that and that's why play has become, over time, my spiritual practice. When I can't get trulywilling to the moment, to the game, I am left outside. I knew that. But what I really never knew about games, (but just found out!) is what an astoundingly good tool they are for syncing people up, first with their own Connectedness to Source Energy, and than to each other.

And when you connect with someone, when you're REALLY playing, you get to connect to and fall in love with, the bestist bits of each other.
Games lure our fragmented minds away from the myriad concerns of daily life
and allow the thoughts to unify in a single location: your focus and willing participation in the game. Instead of a scattered focus spread out every which way over the thousand concerns of daily life, the game is inviting you to think about some very specific things. You're not thinking: how do I solve this impossible problem at work? Now you're thinking, how do I win this thing that is winnable?
Your frequency raises & you begin to leave worry behind & move towards the vibration of winning
Sometimes it feels a little like standing on the shore and letting wave after wave wash over me, pulling away more sand. The deeper I engage a game, the more I go into the rules and let myself be present with it, the more singular and powerful my point of attention, the more singular my Point of Attraction.

And the subtext of the vibration when I'm playing is: Yes, I love this. I'm having fun, I want more.

You'll feel the gears shifting as you progress from Daily Life Mode to Deliberately Playing Mode, offering more and more of yourself to the play, getting happier, and more content, until you enter that magical state of flow, where you're no longer trying, but are simply Being, and thoughts and actions and inspirations are flowing to and through you. You feel connected and happy and like there's no where else you'd rather be.

Congratulations, you've just played your way home.

I love imagining how more willing and present and relaxed you'll be able to be now that you understand the power of full and relaxed presence in a game. I'm imagining your eyes shining as you go head to head with your child, or partner in a game of cards. I see your heart wide open and your face relaxed. You're not thinking about anything else: there is only now and now is full of connection and ease and bliss.

Not only does this point of attraction bode very well for the kind of future you're going to attract, but it also the stuff dreams are made of, and so are you darling.

Happy playing,

Love,
Cap'n Natt

p.s. here's some sciencey fun about how games add to your quality of life.

Dude, when I get back I am going to buy you a beer. I usually fly into Bangor when I return from deployments for a few hours. You definately have boosted our morale with your adventure!

HOLY SHIT, I ACTUALLY THINK THIS GUY IS TELLING THE TRUTH, AT LEAST ABOUT DARCY AFTER DOING A LITTLE FACEBOOK SEARCHING....

taint

why would i make up this ridiculous behavior between me and my ex that only makes me look like a retard lol

i let her control the game for the last 4 years

i went from a successful business man to broke

she is selfish and she is weak and she is a con artist

i am finally realizing that

i gave her everything i had to take care of her, my son, and her other 2 girls

i tried not to judge her because of the kids

but when she took everything i had- she moved onto that guy nathan who she is draining now.

i think he knows it now. we had a few talks before they left.

once she finishes using him- she will find another dumba$$ to support her goofing off

i sent her a text and told her that i have told everyone the story and who she is and that she might here from normal people

all she communicates with are nutcases like her so it strengthens her assinine belief system

when i had her served the first time- the officer of the sherriff dept told her- i hope he doesnt get what he wants.

im telling ya she can con anyone.

i havent watched any videos? where did u find it

here is an email from her back in dec before i filed:

hey, am going to go into a deep meditation and try to see this from the perspective of Source energy and am inviting you and Darcy's spirits to join me there and to see the truth of this.

I still continue to see and experience Darcy being calmer and better and happier and truer than I've ever experienced him, like radically better. Not frantic, or off or mean or confused, but relaxed, present, well and easy and home. I never experienced that with him when he was racing back and forth and never finding his balance and trying to figure out how to handle all the craziness of two parents who are so different,

and a home where love and play are the focus and one where making people pay and fighting and being angry and alone is the way. (NOTE_ fighting and being angry and alone is the way???? she is a nut)

It was tearing him apart. I love how calm and loving and easy he's become.

Every time i try to convince myself to try to coparent, it feels like a big screaming wrong no. The only motivation is to keep you from being sad, or to stop the court weirdness, but it feels like a bad move for darcy, who is at peace and really happy and doing better than ever. so, I've got to trust that. anyway, going to meditate.

i havent watched any videos? where did u find it

here is an email from her back in dec before i filed:

hey, am going to go into a deep meditation and try to see this from the perspective of Source energy and am inviting you and Darcy's spirits to join me there and to see the truth of this.

I still continue to see and experience Darcy being calmer and better and happier and truer than I've ever experienced him, like radically better. Not frantic, or off or mean or confused, but relaxed, present, well and easy and home. I never experienced that with him when he was racing back and forth and never finding his balance and trying to figure out how to handle all the craziness of two parents who are so different,

and a home where love and play are the focus and one where making people pay and fighting and being angry and alone is the way. (NOTE_ fighting and being angry and alone is the way???? she is a nut)

It was tearing him apart. I love how calm and loving and easy he's become.

Every time i try to convince myself to try to coparent, it feels like a big screaming wrong no. The only motivation is to keep you from being sad, or to stop the court weirdness, but it feels like a bad move for darcy, who is at peace and really happy and doing better than ever. so, I've got to trust that. anyway, going to meditate.
http://www.travelbyyes.com/play-doctor.html

Appalachia,

You definitely need to get your son away from these fruit loops. I wish you luck, my man, and keep us informed.

If I saw a van with a sign that said "play doctor" on it, I would definitely call the cops.

Did App find this blog and make up this whole elaborate story involving a cross-country trip to garner some attention or is this actually real life? There are a lot of parts of his story and post history that seem to conflict with each other or be completely fake (mothman), but then he sprinkles in some circumstantial evidence that makes me think he could be telling the truth. I need to see iHad girl's videos.

Jack,
She's a nutjob. What's done is done. Gotta find a way to get your son back. I'd say you getting on your feet and getting job is probably step one.

half of me agrees that this could be a dangerous situation for him

but i look at her 2 girls, one 17 and one 13 and they are not that bad off

they have never been to school but their english and arts knowledge is at or above average

math, history, science- no better than 2nd grade

heck the 17 year old cant read a clock with roman numerals- thought that was strange

she is his mother and i dont want to take him away from her totally- he does love her

i just want to coparent and i think when he gets of age he will see that her way of life offers no advancement

but if she keeps behaving like a selfish child- maybe i should start thinking about just going for 100% custody

true

after i left work and got well enough to work again- i started looking

but its been hard with past medical condition

i guess i shouldnt explain to anyone why i left my last position but i dont like to lie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT