ADVERTISEMENT

Aparently, you can play

childoforange

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2008
Lake Murray, SC
...even if you’re gay.

So glad they made THIS video to clear it up. Geez...

So, if I’m a guy who thinks I’m a girl and I’m really good at soccer I should be able to play on the women’s soccer team. Hmmm...

Glad we cleared that up for all of our gay student athletes. Great job by the AD

I'm sorry you believe this, but coming from a doctor, sex and gender is far more complicated than guy versus girl.
No, it isn’t. Please head to about 3 minutes into tbis video for how I feel about this. Thanks!

Oh, at about 10:15 is really where they get to the heart of the matter too, as it relates to this thread.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you believe this, but coming from a doctor, sex and gender is far more complicated than guy versus girl.

You, as a doctor, need to do your best to make it clear for them it for them. If you're a guy that believes you're a girl, you've got mental problems. If you're a girl that believes your a guy, you've got mental problems. I'm not being discriminatory against them any more than I'm being discriminatory against people with Schizophrenia, because they're both mental disorders.

These people need to be treated - not coddled. There is a reason this is referred to in many legitimate medical circles as a Gender dysphoria. There's also a reason people with this condition have a vastly higher rate of suicide and self harm than the kids without this condition.

Shouldn't they be saying that gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and others don't matter? They are saying they do matter. If you are paying attention to the things that make people different, you probably aren't being that inclusive. If you only care about whether or not someone can play, all of these traits shouldn't make a bit of difference, but that is not what they are saying.

So, if I’m a guy who thinks I’m a girl and I’m really good at soccer I should be able to play on the women’s soccer team. Hmmm...

Drop your pants and look down and you will know what God intended you to be!! There's a couple of good books out there from doctors that says you are doing these people a dis-service buying into their delusions.

No, it isn’t. Please head to about 3 minutes into tbis video for how I feel about this. Thanks!

Oh, at about 10:15 is really where they get to the heart of the matter too, as it relates to this thread.

Ben Shapiro is a smart guy and he says some very interesting things. However, I categorically disagree with him on his views on transgenderism. I think on this point he is intentionally provocative.

Reactions: DW4_2016
Shouldn't they be saying that gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and others don't matter? They are saying they do matter. If you are paying attention to the things that make people different, you probably aren't being that inclusive. If you only care about whether or not someone can play, all of these traits shouldn't make a bit of difference, but that is not what they are saying.

Dude. They literally say that in the video... that athletes should be judged on work ethic and athletic ability and not on sexual orientation/gender identity. It’s at the 52 second mark.

They’re saying that all of these things matter within a mindset of inclusion and acceptance... that as an athlete at clemson you will be accepted for who you are...

Glad this video was made.

Reactions: mauitiger#1
this topic always triggers me.

Sex is never complicated - there are only males and females (outside of a statistically very small hermaphroditic state)

Gender is only complicated because our PC society has allowed it to get complicated. The madness needs to stop.

A Ben Shapiro vid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath pause*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drop your pants and look down and you will know what God intended you to be!! There's a couple of good books out there from doctors that says you are doing these people a dis-service buying into their delusions.

Gotta bring back electroshock therapy and labotomies to counter act these delusions.

Reactions: OwnThisState
lol the video literally says people should be respected on and off the field irrespective of their gender, race, ethinicity, and sexual orientation. And this simple and reasonable notion bothered the hell out of some of you.
Jesus Christ

You, as a doctor, need to do your best to make it clear for them it for them. If you're a guy that believes you're a girl, you've got mental problems. If you're a girl that believes your a guy, you've got mental problems. I'm not being discriminatory against them any more than I'm being discriminatory against people with Schizophrenia, because they're both mental disorders.

These people need to be treated - not coddled. There is a reason this is referred to in many legitimate medical circles as a Gender dysphoria. There's also a reason people with this condition have a vastly higher rate of suicide and self harm than the kids without this condition.

I'm not here to convince you one way or another, you are free to believe what you want. I do what I believe is the best for my patients while following evidence based medicine.

You are absolutely right that the suicidal is extremely high in the transgender population, as high as 50%. Yes, they need treatment.
There is no evidence to show the treatment they need is what you are implying. I.E. "You have physically characteristics of a male, act like it." There is no medicine that changes this either.

Also, there are plenty of kids who wonder if they are a "boy" or a "girl" who look down and don't see what you think they see.

Turners syndrome
Mcune Albright
Gonadal Dysgenesis
Androgen Insensitivity
Etc.

Again, the treatment for these patients isn't "you are a boy, act like it." It just doesn't work.

Reactions: HillmanTall
My buddy belongs to a golf club in ATL. A transgender who is now a woman is trying to play in some pretty big time women golf events...maybe even some professional stuff.

"She" hits it 300 plus and gets to hit from ladies tees. Apparently was an excellent golfer as a male a few years ago.

Gift from God?
Yes. As population approaches unsustainable levels, the human race needs a method of population control. So Our Lord and Savior is looking out for us by sending people who will not reproduce for us so that way we don’t have to make any immoral and sinful decisions. Even better, these people who won’t reproduce can make a huge difference in the challenge of rising numbers of children up for adoption that haven’t yet found a home. God works in mysterious ways, but this one is crystal clear IMO.
You really should just stop posting...
If you believe what you just typed you have absolutely no idea about God.
I have plenty of an idea, see above response

My buddy belongs to a golf club in ATL. A transgender who is now a woman is trying to play in some pretty big time women golf events...maybe even some professional stuff.

"She" hits it 300 plus and gets to hit from ladies tees. Apparently was an excellent golfer as a male a few years ago.

Yep. This makes me think we could really get our new softball program off to a great start by recruiting the first all trans softball team. How far are the fences, typically? We could break all the homerun records first year of fielding a team! I'm beginning to think this video is nothing more than a recruiting tool for the new women's softball program. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Why dioes our University and Athletic Department feel this video is necessary. Culturally it is divisive and the premise is untrue. It undermines truths I have been taught by my parents, my church and my university, Clemson University. I have spent my life loving and ministering to people around the world. I do not need a video or lecture from an AD who has spent his life getting rich from my donations. Is it time to rethink the purpose of Clemson University and our beloved Tigers? I think Radacovich owes us an explanaton for making athletics a political ideology that many of us totally reject.

Reactions: scartiger
Yes. As population approaches unsustainable levels, the human race needs a method of population control. So Our Lord and Savior is looking out for us by sending people who will not reproduce for us so that way we don’t have to make any immoral and sinful decisions. Even better, these people who won’t reproduce can make a huge difference in the challenge of rising numbers of children up for adoption that haven’t yet found a home. God works in mysterious ways, but this one is crystal clear IMO.

IMO You're clueless.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
I think he is being very straightforward. And I agree with all of his points in this video.
Look I don't think Transwomen should be able to compete with naturally born women in sports, in a lot of cases they have had a testosterone advantage for 20-30 years. Even getting on hormones isn't going to make that suddenly go away. But Ben Shapiro has this idea that Transpeople are out there demanding things from us, while the vast, vast majority just want to be left alone and live their life the best way they know how. One of my best friends transitioned a while back and she isn't demanding people call her anything, she tries to stay off the radar of most people because she is afraid of violence. When a friend comes to you and says they have decided to either kill themselves or attempt to transition, you say "okay, lets do this thing, how can I help".

Reactions: DW4_2016

You are not giving your god very much credit. Your god has already taken care of your concerns when your god gave us abortion on demand.

Reactions: scartiger
maybe Zion can play on the women's basketball team? That would be fair. Or maybe XT wants to play women's Rugby or something. SMH... crazy world we live in now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT